• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One more dinosour for Brawl-what do you think?

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
That is why I picked Dragonite out of the Pokemon poll!

Anyway, I think Spyro has a slim chance at Brawl for one reason only (taking up one word)

Sonic

I hate him, but he has the best chance of getting on the Brawl roster when it is the 3rd party discussion. sorry.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
*Shudder* Spyro games have never been popular, or lately, good. Heck, the makers of Spyro have been quoted as saying that their latest Spyro game will be the last if it doesn't sell well.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I hate Spyro he sucks, his games suck, his company sucks. I'm sorry but Spyro just doesn't do anything for me other than waste shelf space at game stores.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
To be honest, I loved the original Spyro games on the PS1. It was after Insomniac dropped him in favor of Ratchet and Clank that the games started sucking.

But still, no Spyro for Brawl. He's more closely associated with Sony than Nintendo, anyway.

Nobody say Snake... >_<

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Yoshi makes dinosaurs seem harmless. A new dino has to redeem it's species. If it's Spyro, good. If it's somebody else, then that's good to. I'm thinkin maybe Boshi.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
the possibility of bowser jr being in it is still there. not saying he is but he could and that woulkd be a nice new dinosaur. or maybe the raptor from mario rpg.(i forget his name) Oh and spryo suck hard!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
To be honest, I loved the original Spyro games on the PS1. It was after Insomniac dropped him in favor of Ratchet and Clank that the games started sucking.

But still, no Spyro for Brawl. He's more closely associated with Sony than Nintendo, anyway.

Nobody say Snake... >_<
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Spyro from Naughty Dog?

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Nope. That was Crash Bandicoot. Another great series that died once its devs just up and abandoned it.

Top Bottom