• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One and only one newcomer

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
So here's the thing, I'd say Mimikyu.

But Mimikyu was actually my second most wanted and I got Ridley already.

So either Dixie Kong or King K. Rool for the fans. Flip a coin.

daddledingo

Smash Cadet
NNID
lucamaltese1
3DS FC
0276-3432-5975
Switch FC
SW-5490-4392-0531
Honestly, King K Rool. Gotta stay true to my KutThroat nature.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
My most wanted newcomer is a non-clone Dixie Kong... But I think if I could only ensure one entry into the game, it'd be Shovel Knight. I just really really like Shovel Knight and think he'd be amazing in Smash Bros.

Porygon2

Smash Journeyman
Personal wish is a toss up between Dark Samus and Ganon.
Both seem unlikely, though (not relevant/essentially Dorf's final smash now), so give the K. Rool fans what they want, and have Ridley lend him a hand in the reveal trailer.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
King K. Rool all the way! I say that partly because I'm a supporter but also his (bigger) fans have been waiting forever and it'd be so nice to see them get the kharacter they wanted for so long. I've been satisfied with the newcomers since Melee but some people have been waiting since that time for K. Rool to appear so I'm really hoping the King gets his finest hour glorious return soon.

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
Chorus Men.

YOU DON'T JUST PUT IN A CHARACTER FROM A FRANCHISE IN SMASH RUN WITHOUT A PLAYABLE REP UNLESS ITS LIKE SUBSPACE EMISSARY OR SOMETHING

But yeah, it's suspected at least that they were going to be in last time but they weren't in for whatever reason. Maybe it was an Ice Climbers technical case but that's assuming they HAD to be programmed like the Ice Climbers and not like, Rosalina and Luma.

Game And Guy

Smash Cadet
Marshal/any Rhythm Heaven character that is not a human. The franchise is the only noteworthy franchise left that hasn't had representation in Smash outside of Smash itself.

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
Give me Banjo-Kazooie and I will do thy bidding! I will come down on thy enemies like the hammer of Thor! The echoes of your vengeance will sweep through the halls of Valhalla like the gust of a thousand winds!

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Lyn's been a fan favorite of mine since her GBA release so probably her. She's also got sick iaijitsu which is by far the flashiest and coolest way you can wield a sword.

My pipe-dream is the Demi-Fiend from SMT3, or any SMT rep honestly. With SMTV on the horizon, the time has never been more ripe for an SMT rep.

Top Bottom