• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On Luigi's Mansion...

ook

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's good. If you grab them, it's pretty much a free dsmash :/
Though I dunno, you might want to save the dsmash for killing off the top. Whatever your strategy is for killing though, I guess.

Down-b is also very good. You can catch them bouncing off the ceiling into your down-b and back again, and get LOADS of damage if they don't tech. It's what makes Luigi's one of DK's best stages. Plus the fact that he lives a long time.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I personally like using d smash because if they tech the ceiling they can't attack you and I hate being attacked. if you use down b then they do have a possibility of an attack but the risk is far outweighed by the damage done

Wrapitup

Smash Rookie
Dsmash is a great move. It is my favorite, and in this map i think it does great, on the ground level. You dont have to cargo uthrow correct?

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
A good many of my friends are aware of being spammed with down B on the mansion and have learned to tech pretty well. Up throw D-smash is always a safe option, and that's why Ripple uses it. Its guaranteed damage. So the question to ask oneself is this; Do you want a guaranteed dmg combo, or do you wanna risk using down B for a potentially higher damaging combo? Against newer players, I'm a complete jerk and always use down B. I know they can't tech it and it results in more dmg.

~ Grape ****

i1337

Smash Ace
A good many of my friends are aware of being spammed with down B on the mansion and have learned to tech pretty well. Up throw D-smash is always a safe option, and that's why Ripple uses it. Its guaranteed damage. So the question to ask oneself is this; Do you want a guaranteed dmg combo, or do you wanna risk using down B for a potentially higher damaging combo? Against newer players, I'm a complete jerk and always use down B. I know they can't tech it and it results in more dmg.

~ Grape ****
XD cruel lol

Top Bottom