• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni: Play Lame; Win Game

Ever heard the playstyle of a fellow Smash player described as 'lame'? Wonder what it really means or if the term is even being fairly used? Omni is back with another of his signature vlogs to discuss playing 'lame'. In it he talks a bit about the use of this moniker, how some players (including famed Melee God Hungrybox) have been treated for playing 'lame' and more. Give it a watch!

Like the video and want more Omni goodness? Be sure to check out some of his other vlogs like Diddy Is Innocent, Why You Should Pick A Top Tier, and 3 Steps To Finding Your Main Character. Have some thoughts on playing 'lame'? Sound off in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for future Smash video coverage!

Last edited:

Comments

I agree, but the Mayweather example is poor. It's literally called " boxing." Not "Hugging and running." But I guess it's not the boxers fault to understand how to manipulate a point system, instead of fight like the sport intended. Sorry I'm just salty. /:

Top Bottom