• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

omit this thread

Eugenio

Smash Lord
I understand the whole thing about the money and all, but that doesn't mean I didn't need it as well, but that's a different story. Anyway, I wasn't talkin crap bout chad. He did happen to walk in while I was talkin about someone cheating, but that definetely was not about him, trust me. (Also, it is kind of disrespectful to go ranting on about "f*cking jesus christ" while playing a match, but I guess he was just angry) Anyway, I really don't want anymore drama. I think you guys are pretty cool and good smash players, and I really kind of want to avoid any awkwardness at the upcoming tourneys. It is going to be fun playing you guys because just about every match is going to be a grudge match. But oh well, competition is fun. Hey, I hope everything is cool, and I hope we can keep the personal attacks to a minimum.

Hey renegade marth, thanks for posting the real results. I am happy but I wish you would make the letters a little bigger so everyone can see them clearly. I wouldn't want to ruin my reputation. Just kidding. That was a joke. I hope everything's all settled and I can't wait to have a team rematch at the next tourney. Peace.
I feel the need to adress these past couple of posts, and I hope my post is the last one so we can all get on with our lives.

I just wanna say that I apologize to everyone who came to the tourny for all of the confusion with brackets. I guess I really need that bracket software that Wes has, if I wanna do another one of these. I wanna thank Mog112 for helping me with the 1v1 brackets, we almost had another disaster. I asure EVERYONE that there will be no confusion at the next tourny. Carter, I can understand that you and 112 already took the money and had a celebratory lunch at BK and there was no way that you were going to give back, I probably would'nt either, but taking cheap shots at people after you already "won" really isn't cool. The fact of the matter is you guys really did have one more match to go, not only that but you went to Final Destination twice and if you read the first post it clearly states no one can go to the same stage twice. Those are rules imported from MLG so theres really no room for argument. As for Chad throwing a fit, yes he was angry, but no one on this entire forum can say that they have ever not been pissed after losing a game that they know they weren't doing there best in, not to mention that they really needed the money, not because they wanted to "use it on drugs". I am glad however that you decided not to be an ******* any more, mainly because I don't want 2 of my friends going to jail for the things they did to you next time they saw you. I wouldn't at all mind if you came to another tourny, I'm sure Chad and C would jump at the chance to play you again. Anyway it's all water under the bridge now. I would prefer it if we could simply never speak of this again. The next time I see you I don't wanna talk about "what happened at the tournament Satuday", I just wanna play some f*ckin' videogames. Hopefully after the holiday's every one will have chilled the f*ck out.

Real Talk

GA Peach

Smash Lord
When it all boils down, it IS just game, even though money was involved. I think it'll probably be a bit awkward during tournies...but it'll more than likely die down. I mean, how mad can you possibly get at a game that contains characters like Jigglypuff and Mario. (100th post!) **does the sexy dance**

Man, F*** that S***!! If anyone beats me at the next tournament, I'm slashing their tires or cutting them. That's real talk, shawty, real talk...

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Man, F*** that S***!! If anyone beats me at the next tournament, I'm slashing their tires or cutting them. That's real talk, shawty, real talk...
What kinda real talk are we talkin, Marty? That real talk s*hit, or that fake ***, ho* ***** bulls*it? You gotta be real hood to be talkin dat real talk sh*t my ***.

C......

Smash Apprentice
Real Talk

CARTER!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:) :):laugh: :grin: :chuckle: (ganja) its cool man no grudges anymore, you just gotta realize chad is my homeboy (smash or not) and he was unbelievably pissed, and playin him with jigglypuff repetitively wasnt helping......
but dont be suprised if he ice climber chain grabs everyone 2 death at the next tourny.

he's probly not gonna be that pissed when he gets back to GA but who knos.
Anyways, enuff of past news time for the present, are there gonna be any tourny's b4 Wes' in our area?
(*stares at stone mountain crew mostly from NY*)

Eugenio

Smash Lord
CARTER!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:) :):laugh: :grin: :chuckle: (ganja) its cool man no grudges anymore, you just gotta realize chad is my homeboy (smash or not) and he was unbelievably pissed, and playin him with jigglypuff repetitively wasnt helping......
but dont be suprised if he ice climber chain grabs everyone 2 death at the next tourny.

he's probly not gonna be that pissed when he gets back to GA but who knos.
Anyways, enuff of past news time for the present, are there gonna be any tourny's b4 Wes' in our area?
(*stares at stone mountain crew mostly from NY*)
there are ppl in Stone Mt GA that are originaly from NY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

oh yeah.... ME!!!!!!!!!!

seriously though theres gonna be another GX tourny in January

reinx

Smash Cadet
Is this still happening?
Are they still going on?
DECATUR!!!
(I don't dig on driving to Ptree city)

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
All the cool kids are going to this, so if you're looking to get into the "in crowd" here's your chance. Didn't smoke pot while you were in high school, still a virgin? Well you can still be cool if you show up at the tournament(s). Every other week, just come, you know you have nothing to do. ;)
Heyy thats not nice.....:mad: :urg:

Top Bottom