• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

omit this thread

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I know you. You'r that guy who said you were "hands down" better than Ken. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and bet that TV of yours that doesn't have any sound.
He -is- hands-down better than Ken. I mean, he beat me at Devotion; what more proof do you need?

Seriously, though, he's very good.

In other news, I may be able to find the time to make X2X take me with 'im.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Hey Eugene, when does this start, Tony was saying probably 12, but he wasn't too sure. & if 12, I might make it in time for friendlies, but I'll probably miss most the tourney...work sucks.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I hope so. I should more than likely make Tony's thing on Sat. As for G4S2, I dunno yet. Oh ****, it says 12 on the title...must've missed that.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Hey Eugene, when does this start, Tony was saying probably 12, but he wasn't too sure. & if 12, I might make it in time for friendlies, but I'll probably miss most the tourney...work sucks.
Whoa! your not gonna make it!? *sigh* just great, looks like I'm gonna have to go Teams partner hunting:ohwell:

Anyways, I'm gonna just make sign ups @ 12pm & tourny starts @ 1pm so ppl will have an entire extra hour to get there. Oh, and all you early birds can come as early as you want if you want a couple of hours of friendly's... just DON'T come like at 6 or 7 or 8am because I will guarantee no one will be awake.Theres also gonna be plenty of friendly's during and after the tourny.

Aight, you dudes betta get ready for the most ghetto smash tourny you've ever been to in your entire life... and it's gonna be fun as $hit!

real talk

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
hmm.. i want to show up. i have no clue if i will, i just want to :D

lemme know if anyone near newnan is going, because right now i know of no one going up there for this at the time.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
hmm.. i want to show up. i have no clue if i will, i just want to :D

lemme know if anyone near newnan is going, because right now i know of no one going up there for this at the time.
daniel-zeman stays in newnan apparently... didn't you dis his @$$ on the power rankings thread?:laugh:

Hey Epsilon! What the **** is going on with your homeboy Jeezy the Snowman?! He's completely disapeared of the face of the earth. Is your whole crew gonna come to this? Or what?

btw I changed the name of the tourny, deal wit it.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Whoa! your not gonna make it!? *sigh* just great, looks like I'm gonna have to go Teams partner hunting:ohwell:

Anyways, I'm gonna just make sign ups @ 12pm & tourny starts @ 1pm so ppl will have an entire extra hour to get there. Oh, and all you early birds can come as early as you want if you want a couple of hours of friendly's... just DON'T come like at 6 or 7 or 8am because I will guarantee no one will be awake.Theres also gonna be plenty of friendly's during and after the tourny.

Aight, you dudes betta get ready for the most ghetto smash tourny you've ever been to in your entire life... and it's gonna be fun as $hit!

real talk
Team w/Tony man, you have nothing to worry about, he was beating me down a couple of nights ago. And sorry man, this place is starting to bug me. I might drop it since I'm "working" at GX and starting school pretty soon.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Double Post FTW!!!!

I realized changing the name of the tourny at this point in time was dumb as hell

sorry :(
I 2nd your Double post. The name's ********, but pretty funny, I got an idea for the next GX tournament as well. ;)

Wow, I hate the work computer.. -___-

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
DATMAN6699 listen up you lil **** nut casarole lookin azz.

Ramoan said that the chance of him taking us is very likely i dont know if he knows that the tournament is at 1pm.
but ill tell him tonight.

this tounament will be tight. even the chad is going to win..................................

CHADD FTW!!11!1!!11

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Results

1v1
1st Mike (Mog 112)
2nd Carter(???)
3rd Marty(GA Peach)

2v2
1st Chad(Chaddd) & Cornel(C.....)
2nd Mike(Mog112) & Carter(???)
3rd Eugenio(Renegade Marth) & Tony(Justice777)

Apparently the date on wich the next tourny is supposed to be held is Jan 30 (Bi Weekly's = every 2 weeks duh), anyone down for a New Years Eve tourny?

BTW: X2X and Epsilon, what happend why didn't you show up?

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Results

1v1
1st Mike (Mog 112)
2nd Carter(???)
3rd Marty(GA Peach)

2v2
1st Chad(Chaddd) & Cornel(C.....)
2nd Mike(Mog112) & Carter(???)
3rd Eugenio(Renegade Marth) & Tony(Justice777)
Actually, 112 and I won the teams tournament. I think you made a mistake with the results. You guys were the ones that decided that there would be finals, and 112 and Carter were the ones that won it, fair and square. You gave us the money, so we won. I think you should modify the results. (Also, this is my first time posting on smashboards. What's up everyone! I'm Carter from the power rankings list if you haven't noticed)

chaddd

Smash Lord
Actually, 112 and I won the teams tournament. I think you made a mistake with the results. You guys were the ones that decided that there would be finals, and 112 and Carter were the ones that won it, fair and square. You gave us the money, so we won. I think you should modify the results. (Also, this is my first time posting on smashboards. What's up everyone! I'm Carter from the power rankings list if you haven't noticed)
Hey Carter, don't be such a douche. And did you just refer to yourself in the third person? You straight up took that money from me and C. You got the money from Tony after there was a terrible confusion on the play records. The fact that we didn't and still haven't really said anything about it shows that we have a bit of class. The fact that you posted that shows very little. That's all I'll say about it.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
Hey Carter, don't be such a douche. And did you just refer to yourself in the third person? You straight up took that money from me and C. You got the money from Tony after there was a terrible confusion on the play records. The fact that we didn't and still haven't really said anything about it shows that we have a bit of class. The fact that you posted that shows very little. That's all I'll say about it.
i belive carter just got pwned....
way to introduce yurself carter..........

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
First of all, you guys, not just renegade marth, agreed that there would be finals. I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, the top 2 teams should be in the finals. We were the top 2 teams and we ended up winning. I'm sorry that you lost and couldn't use your money on drugs. Trust me, the money is going to a better cause. Also, I really don't think throwing your controller out the window represents "class." We would have agreed to not play finals in the first place, but since you agreed to have finals, and we won, than we should be ranked #1. It's funny how your little fan club saw you get beat in teams and 4th in the tourney. Sorry about the little hissy-fit you threw at the tournament, I'm sure you'll do better at the next one. Next time, don't toss your controller, I could have used that one. Later buddy.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
First of all, you guys, not just renegade marth, agreed that there would be finals. I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, the top 2 teams should be in the finals. We were the top 2 teams and we ended up winning. I'm sorry that you lost and couldn't use your money on drugs. Trust me, the money is going to a better cause. Also, I really don't think throwing your controller out the window represents "class." We would have agreed to not play finals in the first place, but since you agreed to have finals, and we won, than we should be ranked #1. It's funny how your little fan club saw you get beat in teams and 4th in the tourney. Sorry about the little hissy-fit you threw at the tournament, I'm sure you'll do better at the next one. Next time, don't toss your controller, I could have used that one. Later buddy.
burn.........

that really happened????

chaddd

Smash Lord
Look motherf*cker, no one likes you. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. Everyone was talking about how you talked mad **** about me behind my back, and then jetted as soon as you got your money. But you know, it's not my fan club, man. Those would be my friends...you know, those people that actually like you? But seeing as you can't relate to that, just try to limit your trash talking to a minimum.

You play the game to win.And all you did all day was counter pick me with Jigglypuff...and you STILL couldn't win. What are you even wasting your time for? Just stop pretending like you're good, because when C gets on the power rankings, you WILL in fact be bumped off. Just for the record I'd like to state my confusion. I want to know how Mog112 is so cool, and you're such a prick.

Yes, we lost. The last game C got gayed out of 3 lives in the first 5 minutes thanks to MOG. It wasn't you, man. Sorry. You guys beat us, knowing that Mog was the only reason you won. You're so much better than everyone now. Feel good about it, man. It's the only victory you're ever going to have at any tournament I'm at from now on. That's a promise.

Good sh*t, man. I've never met a sore winner before you.

But it's okay, you got your money. You won. Congratulations. And with all this winning you're doing, you'll soon have a huge fanclub. Oh wait...who's Carter?

You see, I lost singles because I forfeited. And people still like me anyway. I wish I could say the same for you. Why'd I forfeit? Because even if I had won that match, I would have got to play you again. And knowing how scared you are of losing to me, you would have picked Jigglypuff again. Because no matter how much you play, your Fox can't touch me. And he's your main? What's up man?

As for my busted *** controller, you can go down in the woods and look for it if you want. I don't know how much better you'll be doing if all your forward c-sticks go up instead.

Also, we needed that money so C could get his ID and have bus fare home. But you're perfectly welcome to go blow it all (pun f*cking intended) at Starship or wherever you spend your free time. It's much too bad you can't win any big tourneys.

As for the flaming, it's not worth it. I've said all that needs to be said. You can say what you like from this point on. Just don't expect to gain any respect from anyone here for the garbage you seem so **** fond of spitting.

C......

Smash Apprentice
Everyone did admit that Chad called round robin at the beginning of the tourny. It was illegal that we played Final Destination twice (which was the last match and the 2nd i believe). Chad f***in hates biters btw, and the fact that ur first post would be this bulls*** shows how much u care about ur spot and ur "rep". i also have the slight feeling that u didnt need the money nearly as much as we did. u only used f***in jigglypuff against ganon? what kinda f**got a$$ $h** is that? i mean, i could see if the jiggly was ur main but......COMON! chad f***in hates jigglypuff and i'm pretty sure u knew that, and if thats the case then u have been studyin Chad worse than any fan (considering thats the only char u played against him in the singles tourny). Me and him were both goin on about 3 or 4 hours of sleep, and i had to do community service the morning after the tourny. i was planning on getting my state I.D. that day because i turned 18 exactly one week b4 that tourny ( illegal to be 18 without I.D., not to mention i see my Probation officer in 2 days from now, which is the person that told me to get the I.D.). I've known Chad nearly half my life, so if u got problems with him then u got problems with me.Idk and idc wtf anyone thinks of me after this post, i wasnt even that pissed about the money (even tho i needed it more than anybody), but it pissed me off that u won by total bulls***. if anyone would have won all the cash i wouldve rather it be marty,tony, eugene, mike (menthol), tommy, laijin, or anybody but some a$$hole that would counter a person to win.But hey.....maybe ur not an a$$hole..............................................................................................................................it just REEEEEEEAAAAAALLY looks like it from anyones point of view that was at the tourny. Oh!, and for the record: I F***ING HATE PEOPLE THAT PLAY SMASH JUST TO MAKE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES........ f*** a rep or good manners, i said what i had to.

To chad..... have fun in Cali while u there man, just dont even worry about this sh*t anymore, i didnt give a f*** about my rank b4 but after this **** i might start actually playing smash besides just for fun, no disrespect to mog or anyone that associates with this guy btw...........................................................................................................................C's Up b!tche$

C......

Smash Apprentice
u can get id fi yur broke..u just tell the person there that they cant deny u the right if u dont haev the funds...
the money wasnt even the issue, the reason i wrote the part about my P.O. was because carter posted that sh*t about chad using the money on "drugs", and i was plannin on usin mine for my I.D.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ohokay.well i hope this all blows ova and ppl get alogn aagin..........jeez the ag thread ahs so much drama........

*back to the oklahoma threads*

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
the money wasnt even the issue, the reason i wrote the part about my P.O. was because carter posted that sh*t about chad using the money on "drugs", and i was plannin on usin mine for my I.D.
Hey, I'm not going to get into the drama much, but sorry about what happened on Saturday. Carter sounds like a d*ck and I can't understand why you and Chad didn't kick his a$s (physically) in the first place. Regardless, your P.O. requires that you have a I.D. for some reason, what are the reprecussions of not having an I.D.?

C......

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm not going to get into the drama much, but sorry about what happened on Saturday. Carter sounds like a d*ck and I can't understand why you and Chad didn't kick his a$s (physically) in the first place. Regardless, your P.O. requires that you have a I.D. for some reason, what are the reprecussions of not having an I.D.?
not many ppl kno but anyone over 18 can be asked by the police for I.D. and if u dont have one then they can take u to jail because u have no proof that u are who u say u are. And if i hurt carter then it wouldnt have helped anything. i woulda looked like some random black guy fighting over a video game, although the reason chad got REALLY pissed was because everyone heard carter talkin **** about him when he left the room.

Btw he never disrespected me but he did disrespect chad.

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
not many ppl kno but anyone over 18 can be asked by the police for I.D. and if u dont have one then they can take u to jail because u have no proof that u are who u say u are. And if i hurt carter then it wouldnt have helped anything. i woulda looked like some random black guy fighting over a video game, although the reason chad got REALLY pissed was because everyone heard carter talkin **** about him when he left the room.

Btw he never disrespected me but he did disrespect chad.
I understand the whole thing about the money and all, but that doesn't mean I didn't need it as well, but that's a different story. Anyway, I wasn't talkin crap bout chad. He did happen to walk in while I was talkin about someone cheating, but that definetely was not about him, trust me. (Also, it is kind of disrespectful to go ranting on about "f*cking jesus christ" while playing a match, but I guess he was just angry) Anyway, I really don't want anymore drama. I think you guys are pretty cool and good smash players, and I really kind of want to avoid any awkwardness at the upcoming tourneys. It is going to be fun playing you guys because just about every match is going to be a grudge match. But oh well, competition is fun. Hey, I hope everything is cool, and I hope we can keep the personal attacks to a minimum.

Hey renegade marth, thanks for posting the real results. I am happy but I wish you would make the letters a little bigger so everyone can see them clearly. I wouldn't want to ruin my reputation. Just kidding. That was a joke. I hope everything's all settled and I can't wait to have a team rematch at the next tourney. Peace.

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Also, to the other people that don't know the situation, can we please not jump to conclusions as if you were there. Your input really isn't necassary.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
When it all boils down, it IS just game, even though money was involved. I think it'll probably be a bit awkward during tournies...but it'll more than likely die down. I mean, how mad can you possibly get at a game that contains characters like Jigglypuff and Mario. (100th post!) **does the sexy dance**

Top Bottom