• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMG! Rumor Or True? We Can Only Pray...

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxandyounglink

Smash Journeyman

It seems that Nintendo are trying there best to get old pokemon fans back up to date with there latest edition of a remake. Yes it’s the one that all fans have been waiting for a long time the beloved Gold & Silver!

Although I do not think that there has been an official announcement by Nintendo (There may have been) the box art looks very genuine! But this may not be true because the box art was released very quickly so please don’t see this as an official announcement as this may just be a fake but I bet my money that its probably true.

About the game: the remake will be on Nintendo DS and will feature the loved Nintendo Wi-Fi System. Well that’s all we know so far but like a have previously stated this may be just a fake so pleased lets not get hyped about this until Nintendo announce its true

This info was taken from pokemonpalace.com

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Nooooo!... NOOO!

This would have been cool three years ago, but we're currently in the fourth gen right now. Why do we need to get those two games when we alredy have RSE and LGFR already? This is just redundant.

foxandyounglink

Smash Journeyman
Nooooo!... NOOO!

This would have been cool three years ago, but we're currently in the fourth gen right now. Why do we need to get those two games when we alredy have RSE and LGFR already? This is just redundant.
Honestly? I mean yes if this is true, they have relesed info WAY to early. But maybe in a year or two it will be cool once we all get tired of d/p (if that ever happens)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Doubt it. We can already get almost every pokemon in D/P... and Lugia and Ho-oh are available on the cube games. Not to mention the legendary dogs and the starters are available on thecube games, plus i think emerald? Maby fire red/ leaf green after gettin all pokemon I think.

Course, its a nice marketing ploy, I'd be tempted to buy it:laugh:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, interesting if it's true, but very suspicious as of now. Pokemon Palace isn't even sure if it's real or not, and there isn't even a source listed. There hasn't been any official announcement from Nintendo at all, and the idea for a remake just seems way too late/random. I'll wait on celebrating until someone can confirm this...

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Does it really give a **** that we can already get all Pokémon without G&S? I see those still as the best games of the whole serie. A remake wouldn't be so bad, it has been mentioned before by a lot of people (for example, myself). I doubt this is true (yet) since we don't have an official announcement.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Nintendo's doing a big pre-E3 event in just under a week with lots of details about big games. If it's real, it'll be there.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
In my time here I can't recall any topics based on unfounded rumors remaining open.

I wouldn't want to break tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom