• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMG Kirby is ****.

Sad Panda323

Smash Journeyman
Kirby is one of the best characters in the game. I just discovered his awesomeness the other day when I was fooling around with the random button.

He has a great air game, and he's pretty good on the ground too. Not to mention his great recovery. His neutral b is the perfect tool for countering those pesky projectile spammers, and his hammer is a great KO tool. Kirby should at least be high tier if not top.

Kirby is finally one of my mains again after not playing him since Smash 64.

Rock on Kirby mainers! :bigthumbu

chingy

Smash Apprentice
....... um *cough* thats nice XD well at least theres another kirby mainer to the list =)

Jimtopia

Smash Apprentice
You left Kirby during his Melee years, when he needed you most?! How dare you!?!?!

(lol, welcome back to the Kirby side)

SparkEd

Smash Journeyman
Kirby was good in Melee, guys.

...Everyone was just a LOT better. *Sob*

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
I was strong when Kirby needs, and now we need him, KIRBY!!!

lol, serious now..

A lot of persons say this, "oh, now i see that Kirby is good", therefore i say, who doesn't know how Kirby is good, is a person that don't battled with a good Kirby yet. Is good to know that more persons are noticing that Kirby isn't a bad char. ^^

lint789

Smash Cadet
ive been with teh kirby through his best times in 64, and his bad times in melee. im just happy to see his good again.

oh and you guys are a-holes for leaving kirby in melee.

Top Bottom