• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omg Discovery Irl

HesJustABoy

Smash Cadet
Ive noticed this a few times, it seems that when you d-air with falcon you can waveland it and when i say waveland i mean i guarentee youll notice it you go almost as far as luigis wavedash from melee

I'm not 100% sure on how to do this yet, but if anyone wants to help me figure out exactly how to do it, it could be used to avoid punishments on missed d-airs, which we all know tend to hurt :(:chuckle:

P.S. I'm pretty sure you slam a direction just as its extended and i can randomly do it, but ill try and get back to you with the exact way to do it, peace.

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
I was messing with Captain Falcon a few days ago and noticed a little bit of a waveland, but I don't think it was near Luigi's wavedash. I'll mess with it a bit though.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
I was messing with Captain Falcon a few days ago and noticed a little bit of a waveland, but I don't think it was near Luigi's wavedash. I'll mess with it a bit though.
i think i know what you mean, it was a slight waveland but not significant in battle, thats what it looked like to me

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
yea you probably did it on a slope. if you do a dair with toon link on a slope on yoshi's island he'll slide significantly down the slope.

IWuvGeno

Smash Apprentice
This sounds too good to be true...

I've seen slight waveland properties on when i land the Falcon sometimes... but not that much.

Top Bottom