• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

BOLT08

Smash Lord
yeah jbm nevermind those sunglasses aren't mine, i just found mine.

Ian you're a douchebag. I hope you get attacked by wild dogs and ripped limb from limb.

I'd be up for some games tonight, but I don't feel like leaving Glenwood.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
If anyone wants to play smash on friday I could host, I have three tv's two have setups but one is missing a copy of melee. Can come as early as you want it really doesn't matter to me.

edit: Here is my phone # to ask for directions. 402-681-2683

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I'll give you a text after I'm done with dinner JBM. I dunno when that'll be, I've been doing tons of **** all day so hopefully I get it all done by then.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol at mention of Brawl.

I dunno if I can make it tonight, as my friend is shipping back to KC tomorrow. He wants to hang out tonight so I prolly gonna be doin that. Text me if it goes late and I might creep.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I :love: brawlol

itll get ya drunk.
you might even fight a ***** or two
youll be ****in fat *****es in no time

mmmmhhhh... mmmhhhhhhh *****

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
:'( Im not allowed to make new accounts I guess. I shoulda thought of a better name when I made this account lol.

EDIT: Im gonna start playing Brawl for realsies again. Anyone else wanna join me?

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
SPOILERS

Naruto: Hanzou gives orders to have Nagato killed. Nagato ****s some people then saves Konan O'Brian. Hanzou hits Nagato with one of his signature fire jutsu. Nagato's legs start to get really really ****ed up. Nagato summons a statue that looks like the statue that is holding all the Bijuu. It starts devouring a ton of shinobi souls. The statue also pierces Nagato with black rods. Hanzou and Danzou escape after all their men get devoured. Goes back to the present and Naruto gives his answer to Nagato which is a stupid one.

Bleach: Soi Fon and Omaeda are running away from Barragan's jutsu (makes things wither away/age). Soi Fon tells Omaeda to **** her up (cut her right arm off). He hesitates at first then does it because Soi Fon demands it. Shifts to Hitsugaya/Halibel. Hitsugaya guarantees that his Zanpakutou can defeat Halibel because he is the controller of ice and since she has a water based Zanpakutou he says that she is only helping him win. He summons a big ice dragon that gets one hit KO'd by Halibel's water. Hitsugaya gets struck by a shard of ice at the end and dies.

Parts might not be as accurate as when it actually comes out because I always make up the spoilers and they always magically turn into reality.

Uli

Smash Champion
the new movie was aight, dead pool was random as fuuuuuuuuuck
besides that i enjoyed it

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
When I actually thought about the movie, I thought it was okay but it had a very very excess amount of fighting which is pretty gay. Kinda like DBZ and Bleach. Deadpool was pretty random but if you think about it so was every other mutant that was in the movie (Emma Frost, Quicksilver, Wrath, Toad, Cyclops, The Blob, Sabertooth being Wolverines brother [LOL]?). Overall it was dece though.

Uli

Smash Champion
When I actually thought about the movie, I thought it was okay but it had a very very excess amount of fighting which is pretty gay. Kinda like DBZ and Bleach. Deadpool was pretty random but if you think about it so was every other mutant that was in the movie (Emma Frost, Quicksilver, Wrath, Toad, Cyclops, The Blob, Sabertooth being Wolverines brother [LOL]?). Overall it was dece though.
dead pool isnt suppose to grow swords out of his arms, i think his only powers are healing?!
thats what i meant about random, not that he him self was, just his powers

§chizm

Smash Lord
The Deadpool in the movie was actually a combination of two characters from the comics which is why he didn't make any sense. Hopefully the spinoff movie isn't fucking ********.

Also I'm seeing Star Trek on friday.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey i got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday... im just kinda sitting at home being a bum and recovering today... so if anyone would want to come over in the afternoon or evening and play some games with the elusive big burn give me a holla... btw the new eminem cd is ****ing amazing.... people should peep that leak...also jbm if you came over i guarantee you would like the new song i made...ask secks and devon... its real deal

and yes star trek and the wrestler are real deal holyfield with a happymeal on the football field a chris paul steal a v-agina meal a stone age wheel while watching a old dilapidated b-itch pray and kneel...
woah that one went on longer than intended

BOLT08

Smash Lord
yeah star trek movie was great, and deadpool was random as hell. it was a crime what they did to him in that movie. And why the hell didn't they keep ryan reynolds in there longer? he was effin hilarious.

You know what I love? I needed a B in my last class to get a 3.5, and make dean's list which I've been trying for the whole semester. I just got my grades today, I got a B-. 3.42. FML

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Deadpool's only power is that he has cancer... literally except they did something so when the cancer spreads it cures him instead of destroying cells.

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
when are next games..... im bringing B-rye again
Games tomorrow at Slik's place. He will ship the address tomorrow probably. From what he told me, people can show as early as 9PM.

Got 3 A+'s so far this semester...waiting on my last grade to see if I did the unthinkable and went 4 for 4.
**** son, Im proud of you!

Off topic my life is average **** that I thought was pretty funny because Ive done it before:

Today, I said goodbye to my friend, and then we both kept walking in the same direction. MLIA.

Today, I ordered some fast food. When the employee handed me my food they said, "Enjoy your meal" and I accidentally replied "Thanks, you too!" MLIA

Today i had an awkward "sway back and forth in front of someone because neither of you can decide whether to go left or right" confrontation while walking. MLIA

Today I took a shower, but then I went for a jog, so I had to take another shower. MLIA

Today I got 2 missed calls on my phone, i got excited to see who called me. They were both from my mom. MLIA

Today I had to fart in class so I leaned to the side a little - so that it would come out quietly. It did. MLIA.

There are more but **** that ****.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Thanks Tysah. Btw you're in class??

Also used to have the problem of auto insta-saying thank you/you're welcome to everything when I worked at Arby's in HS lol...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
speaking of grades i just shipped 2 A+ and 2 A's... ftw....that is the first semester i told myself to try and get all A's and it ended up happening... makes me think i should have done that every semester.... hmmm

Uli

Smash Champion
i think me and tyser will be there around 4, but you guys have to show up at 9 LOL
and we are watching fist of the north star

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
Last night at 12AM, me and my buddies were at IHOP. I had 4 cups of Iced Coffee. I went to bed at 3AM and didnt fall asleep until 8AM. Then I woke up at 12:30PM. MLIA.

Call SLiK for directions to his place since I dont know his address and I doubt he's gonna post it in time :p : 402-681-2683

SliK

Smash Journeyman
smeeeshfest address be 14706 madison cr. just find 147th and harrison and your pretty much their. come around 5:30.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
**** you guys and your grades. I feel ********.

btw I don't think I'm going to EV52 anymore. I don't particularly feel like it. I think I enjoy smash more casually than competitively. Plus I don't really have the money.

Top Bottom