• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I tried out Fairy Tale. Didn't like it at all.
lol neither did i

and jbm i just feel like bleach took a bad turn here at the end
bleach has been known for taking it's time so the reader can experience all the drama that the twists and turns take. Right now it's like the dude lost funding and is going against that pace with a "let's rap it up" feel to it. and i only say that cause Ichigo went from SSJ to LSSJ5 in one hyperbolic time chamber. it's like the creator went "o ****, people are losing interest with my excellent use of space in my manga (because space is time in a comic) lets rock it up to dbz level before they start to buy something else"

but hell there's still the guardians left so lets see what kind of quincy bullshiz he'll pull out now

resTy

Smash Champion
lol neither did i

and jbm i just feel like bleach took a bad turn after the soul society arc.
bleach has been known for taking it's time so the reader can experience all the drama that the twists and turns take. Right now it's like the dude lost funding and is going against that pace with a "let's rap it up" feel to it. and i only say that cause Ichigo went from SSJ to LSSJ5 in one hyperbolic time chamber. it's like the creator went "o ****, people are losing interest with my excellent use of space in my manga (because space is time in a comic) lets rock it up to dbz level before they start to buy something else"

but hell there's still the guardians left so lets see what kind of quincy bullshiz he'll pull out now
Pretty much this along with the corrected fix xD

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
A 90-10 I know for sure is like Ganon/Roy. I kinda rate it with everything that can happen in a match and basically Roy gets shutdown left and right lol. He can't even combo Ganon with his miserable sword and that's pretty much one of the huge Ganon weakness in general matchups which he cannot exploit at all. And I can garantee even a M2k level for example Roy would have a major hardtime winning at least one match out of 10. I think I've faced every Roy possible and none of them even came close to beating me which is why I say this... all of them got 4 stocked.

HMMMMMM

*** u tony...

That just tells me that im extremely good that i even took a match off of you :)

MaJiK

Smash Ace
HMMMMMM

*** u tony...

That just tells me that im extremely good that i even took a match off of you :)
you almost make me wanna stop playing Reach just to practice to beat you

my biggest problem is I can't use conventional combos
I (so far) have only reacted to where you are and thrown a move at ya
I'm gonna watch some vids of marth fox and falco and start using combos with my amazing decisions

gonna get super cereal

resTy

Smash Champion
According to the guy who made the video:

"It's done by jumping up to the platform and timing the *Yellow C stick* downwards, just before you get on the platform."

You can only do it on moving platforms or stages that move that causes the platforms to technically move (i.e. Lylat Cruise) I think.

resTy

Smash Champion
After Tuesday, I won't be busy with tests and such for maybe two weeks.
You guys should holler at me for some Melee sometime in that time frame.
I wanna go to Hot Dickings 2 so I'll need a lot of practice before it happens.
I would also like to reserve a spot in a car for Hot Dickings 2 if spots still exist.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Yes there will be, but theres one thing though.

David can't make it on oct 2, but he could make the 3rd.

If you guys wanna play against him we can do sunday, but if not don't worry about it not a problem.

Falco if played correctly (David) he's easy mode to play as. Mo and i got **** on by auto combos all night last night.

resTy

Smash Champion
Falco if played correctly (David) he's easy mode to play as. Mo and i got **** on by auto combos all night last night.
Learn some patience and you can win.
You guys like engaging the opponent too much.
This game isn't always about attacking :')

Also, when will the thing be this weekend?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Yo tyser right now im not too sure on the ride situation.

From what i heard these wanna go

tyser
jake
shawn
devon
mexi

Idk about tony haven't heard anything from him.

If devon drove that would work better, but im not sure if he's gonna do that.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
nothing stupid happened this week tyser
please don't be so quick to judge that's just his melchee's door at a much higher power
remember for him to control it he needed to use it at like 10% of it's power

resTy

Smash Champion
He got angry over something so trivial and then turned into the Nine Tailed Fox.
That's ******** and Psyren is gonna go downhill from here, not that it hasn't already.
Epic disappointments are sooo god damn epic!

MaJiK

Smash Ace
dude it's like you watched hitler kill your whole country then he calls you evil for getting in the way of his "noble mission"
it is like being face to face with freiza and he calls you a nuisance for saving namekians
the single most hypocritical statement was just uttered by the man who destroyed the world and you're telling me you wouldn't be absolutely pissed off?
in reality he was probably holding all of his rage for miroku and that was just the final straw

not to mention that nova could make him more emotional i mean look what it did to amamiya

also i'm still looking forward to psyren cause i have no idea how it's going to end
it isn't as obvious or gay as the other mangas

resTy

Smash Champion
You make a good point. I'll let it slide for now, but if it gets ******** I'm gonna come back and kick your ass! My conclusion about Nova as of now is that it is Super Saiyan Mode, except custom because you can make it anything you want apparently.

As for the end of this series, I want to have faith but I know I won't be rewarded :'(

EDIT: I'm gonna stand by Mo with 10% lol.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Yeah

He traveled for brawl. He'd def travel for melee now.

So who is creeping the tourney this saturday?

5 dollar teams n singles, teams first.

Top Bottom