• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Oh def, I'll make sure I blast "I hate you" for 5 hours

(Or is it "I hate everything about you"...?)

Uli

Smash Champion
what ian said

tv's are stupid all you need is a cheap one to play smash unless you want to play some super games in the future
new phones are always nice

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
so, me and ian are gonna mm in brawl, whoever wins is better at melee.

i might just have to fire up some chrono trigger while we are playing games.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Chrono Trigger is ****ing amazing. I nerded that game a long time ago and got like 10 of the 13 endings.

Also, lol at 3 Days Grace.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Chrono trigger is tied for the best RPG of all time with FF7 according to most people, and yes its amazing, nerd it hard

(For the record I only listen to 4 3 days grace songs so STFU MRAAAAGH)

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Linkin's good too, I kinda listen to songs tho not bands so...

(If i hear a song I like, I listen to it, I dont buy CDs or go to concerts, or shit)

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i dont see the point of buyin a CD when u can just download it lol and i dont see the point of goin to a concert for a band u like or something

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
thats like saying you dont see the point of playing video games with other people when you can sit at home and do that by yourself

or seeing movies in the theaters

or going to eat at a restaurant

or lots of other things

Dekline42

Smash Ace
thats like saying you dont see the point of playing video games with other people when you can sit at home and do that by yourself
Its similar but concerts arent that great, the quality is worse but its more "emotional"

more of a preference imo

Dekline42

Smash Ace
:confused: concerts dont sound as good as studio recordings... which makes sense...
my point is valid

Dekline42

Smash Ace
ive gone to none, but i've watched em and lots of my friends go to em
anyway... I dont understand how you could think that a band can perform the exact same on stage infront of thousands of people as they can in a little room with editing equipment

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
first off, if a band is playing in front of thousands of people they have made it big and have probably gotten their act down to a tee

second, i dont go to see the band play the exact same, i go to see their show

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
sorry dekline, but its obvious why you like 3 days grace and the manufactured over-produced generic music they and similar bands make instead of the raw and organic free flowing music that is actually good

you are all tech skill and no mind games son

Top Bottom