• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Its unlikely but possible that I'll be going...

and tyser I'm ready for you, I'm prepared this time :mad:

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
LMFAO when that dude says "ALLY TO GOOD! NIGHTMARE TO YOU!"
Maybe my memory is a little blurry but I think Matt used to think it was cool to say that line :3

Some confirmation:

In Bleach, Ulquiorra and Ichigo talk for like 10 pages. Then Ulquiorra kills Ichigo again except he blasts his chest with a cero instead of impaling him with his hand. Ichigo and his hollow are going to have a talk now o.O Double Ascended bullshit is about to go down.

In Naruto, Yahiko Pain's Shinra Tensei is worthless or something I think. Naruto is very retardedly strong now. Hinata is still alive probably since she says "Naruto." The other Konoha shinobi are like "Damn he went 6 tails so everyone is screwed." Pain is going to either use that jutsu he did to explode Konoha against Naruto or he's going to use a brand new jutsu known as Chibaku Tensei or some jazz.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
nah man Ichigo is going to eat Ulquiorra
Madara is going to sharringan naruto

life as we know it will end

so smash at Ians friday huh?
anyone going something on sat or sun?

MaJiK

Smash Ace
we're going to florida for vacation and we're driving the whole way
weez going to try and make it in under 28hours...... its going to be fantastick

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
LMFAO when that dude says "ALLY TO GOOD! NIGHTMARE TO YOU!"
Maybe my memory is a little blurry but I think Matt used to think it was cool to say that line :3

Some confirmation:

In Bleach, Ulquiorra and Ichigo talk for like 10 pages. Then Ulquiorra kills Ichigo again except he blasts his chest with a cero instead of impaling him with his hand. Ichigo and his hollow are going to have a talk now o.O Double Ascended bullshit is about to go down.

In Naruto, Yahiko Pain's Shinra Tensei is worthless or something I think. Naruto is very retardedly strong now. Hinata is still alive probably since she says "Naruto." The other Konoha shinobi are like "Damn he went 6 tails so everyone is screwed." Pain is going to either use that jutsu he did to explode Konoha against Naruto or he's going to use a brand new jutsu known as Chibaku Tensei or some jazz.
I thought that line was as funny as Im gonna slap some sense into you. Goku's too good, and apparently so is 6 tailed Naruto, Pein's just running for his life now.

Ichigo: What you're seeing now is my normal state. This is my bankai. And this, this is known as a shinigami that has ascended past a shinigami. Or you could call this a vaizard. And this, is to go even retartedly further beyond! *goes crazy for a few chapters*

Sonic and the Black knight is fun.....so far

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
I just nerded Ichigo's mask and the scar transitions because I was bored out of my mind:
When he first got his hollow mask training with Urahara, he had 3 scars on the upper right side of the forehead.
When his hollow mask appears on his face for the 2nd time, fighting against Byakuya, the mask as 3 scars on the upper right side of his forehead and 2 scars running from the side of his cheek towards his nose.
After his training with the Vizards, his mask gets 4 scars on his upper right forehead, 2 scars running from the cheek toward the nose, and 3 scars from the bottom of the chin towards the mouth.
After the training with the Vizards, his mask also totally changed its previous look.
When he fought Grimmjow with his mask for the first time his mask had 4 scars on the upper right forehead, 3 scars running from cheek to nose, and 3 scars from bottom of chin towards mouth.
Now he's fighting against Ulquiorra for the 2nd time and his mask stands at the 4/3/3.
Yeah, I was really bored.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
come to ians i will take all of your money.

yes i will admit ken is brilliant.... well i guess if you consider him brilliant for picking one of the top tiers in a matchup thats like 60/40 65/35.

also, hugs really only loses to ken isai and idk about mango or m2k at his game, pc gets pooped.

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
HugS has never played against M2K has he?
Ive searched for HugS vs good Foxes and Marths a while back and I couldnt find jack spit with M2K in it.
And I think HugS used to be able to beat Mango according to vids but now Mango is apparently too dominant.

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
I think I left my beanie at your place, Dekline.
You should creep it in your car so I can get it next time.

I just found out that Rie Kugimiya, the chick who voices Aisaka Taiga, also voices Mizore from Rosario+Vampire.
It's weird because Mizore and Taiga sound nothing alike to me.
Japanese people and their I can sound different all the time hacks.

only1Z

Smash Champion
You can't possibly be complaining about tiers still at this point :p

*i know im randomly bargin in on this, but the vid is old too, HuGs hadn't Ascended yet.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
not complaining neccesarily about the tiers, but the matchup itself is in marths favor by quite a bit, all i'm saying is that hugs is a brilliant player, one of the best i've ever seen if not the best.

i know kens amazing, but his brilliance compared to hugs is different.

Echo

Smash Champion
What's so brilliant about sheilding, wavedashing back, and standing still alot? HugS is not on Ken's level.

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
Im a HugS fanboy and even I can say that Ken is better than HugS.
The reasons are obvious.

What's so brilliant about sheilding, wavedashing back, and standing still alot? HugS is not on Ken's level.
Samus cant do nothing else . . .
If you do anything else your at risk of getting ***** beyond belief.
You also forgot, spacing ridiculously well.

Uli

Smash Champion
i dont think david is going to FFC tomorrow, i think smeesh is going
tyser can go take first XD

that black dude playing GGXX won sf4 tourny i thinkkkkk
i need to practice on arcade sticks D:

<333 toradora
shiiits REALLLLL

i was thinking about reading that boxing manga, i hear its real deal

*head explodes* @ mango ****** everyone

Top Bottom