• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

olimars at genesis

RichBrown

Smash Master
I shoulda beaten razor, I played him right after I got gayed by Jem (I was winning game 2, he had 110% and I was at 40%, and right as I was about to Usmash him I tripped, and got hit by both hits of MK's Dsmash and went flying).

I played razer while mad, which is when I play my worst. I was falling into the dumbest shit, like picking up a grenade then walking into a proximity mine. I lost to myself, not him. Game 2 still came down to the last hit. I definitely woulda beaten him had we played again.

All that being said, he's by far the best snake I've ever played, no one else comes close (haven't played Ally yet though).

Zori

Smash Champion
nah razer just plays like that i always get hit by that **** mine when i play him even dojo stills he too tricky and really knows the olimar match up for some reason i never been able to beat him in a tourney match

Top Bottom