• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anything less than "The Almighty Omniscient Olimar" is considered blasphemy.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So this is a clan right, and would want to enter some clan wars? If so have your leader PM me and ill send him a messages about a new exciting clan wars so you can decide if you wanta join the brawl. Only one clan per character though.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Actually I like Olimar more. Rolls off the tongue better. But yeah, I also think Captain Olimar sounds better. Sorry for not reading the previous posts.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
So this is a clan right, and would want to enter some clan wars? If so have your leader PM me and ill send him a messages about a new exciting clan wars so you can decide if you wanta join the brawl. Only one clan per character though.
Egruntz died.....we need to elect a new leader!
(ps, he just moved to a new site)

assassinX105

Smash Apprentice
I am back from my vacation (it was just a wedding but whatever gets me out of school is vacation to me) so what have I missed and GD4E, our game might have to be put on hold for a week or so, my USB adapter thing is broken and I need to get a new (G**DA** sister broke it)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I am back from my vacation (it was just a wedding but whatever gets me out of school is vacation to me) so what have I missed and GD4E, our game might have to be put on hold for a week or so, my USB adapter thing is broken and I need to get a new (G**DA** sister broke it)
Bummer, mate :(

Anyway, so with Egruntz gone, and this still being a clan-ish group (tattered and scattered as we are)

I think we should go along with the Glitchmaster's idea, silly or not, and elect a new leader

(I mean, we need to do SOMETHING!, the thread is like, totally dead.)

So lets start now.

As far as active members, I vote for the Glitchmaster, as he came up with the idea, and I see him post here the most lately.

Pikmen! Start your engines!

Also, this smilie is very disturbing ... :lick::lick::lick::lick:

Florida

イーグランツ
I said from the beginning that this wouldn't become an actual clan. This was a support group, remember? Ever since Olimar has been announced on the DOJO, this thread slowly started dieing. Now that it's been a few months after Brawl's release, it's a relief to finally see it dead. The thread is still up, the old member list is still there, what's the need of a new leader? The whole point of this thread changed from support to discussion, it was never really a clan. Please keep it that way (go join Brawl Central's Pikmen Patrol if you're looking for an Olimar clan).

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Egruntz, could you edit the OP then? I think a great idea would be if this was an FAQ thread for anyone new who doesn't use Olimar and may have wandered into these parts. eh?

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I said from the beginning that this wouldn't become an actual clan. This was a support group, remember? Ever since Olimar has been announced on the DOJO, this thread slowly started dieing. Now that it's been a few months after Brawl's release, it's a relief to finally see it dead. The thread is still up, the old member list is still there, what's the need of a new leader? The whole point of this thread changed from support to discussion, it was never really a clan. Please keep it that way (go join Brawl Central's Pikmen Patrol if you're looking for an Olimar clan).
Egruntz... You WANTED this dead!? HOW!? This is a tragedy...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Oh dear....

He wanted the thread to die?

I dunno, I dont think I can allow that, we've kind of become our own, very distant community.

However much it's against the wishes of the founder, and even though he's my buddy, I think we should keep this going.

So, the topic of discussion?

How about, SSB4 rosters? Thats always fun to discuss. And it relates to all the useless-but-fun things we'd discuss before Olimar was announced.

So, mine -

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Dr. Mario (Going to put him here, because he had a revival on WiiWare)

DK
Diddy
K. Rool
Funky (Dk is much more deserving of 3-4 reps than Starfox was)

Zelda
Link
Ganon
Toon Link
Any other new zelda character, I dunno, lotta time between now and the next game

Samus/Zamus
Ridley

Olimar
Pikmin 3 character?

Marth
Ike
Er.... The Black Knight? (Never actually played a FE game, so I have no clue)

G&W
R.O.B.
Pit
ICs (Even though I dont like them at all)
Lil Mac (I just see it happening)

C. Falcon (The real him, not Rick Wheeler)
Samurai Goroh

Yoshi

Wario

Snake
Sonic
Bomberman (I can hope, cant I?)

Saki (I like Saki :laugh: )

Fox
Falco
Wolf

Kirby
Dedede
Meta Knight

Ness
Lucas
Claus (It's impossible, but I think he's really cool :laugh:)

Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer (Same pokemon)
Lucario
Mewtwo (Cmon, theyre different enough, moreso than Wolf and Fox)
Jiggs

Well, thats it incase I'm forgetting something

Also, if you the rest of you actually want to let the thread die, thats fine, we can always remake it when SSB4 is announced.

Besides, if we can keep the thread going long enough, we'll be abel to support Olimar's return in SSB4, and the addition of a new Pikmin character.

Pikmen! The last hurrah? I hope not, for some reason, I enjoy this group and dont want to see it vanish like the rest :( call me a sap, but thats what I feel)

Anyway, if youre up to it, lets see those rosters. :cool:

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
Oh dear....

He wanted the thread to die?

I dunno, I dont think I can allow that, we've kind of become our own, very distant community.

However much it's against the wishes of the founder, and even though he's my buddy, I think we should keep this going.

So, the topic of discussion?

How about, SSB4 rosters? Thats always fun to discuss. And it relates to all the useless-but-fun things we'd discuss before Olimar was announced.

So, mine -

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Dr. Mario (Going to put him here, because he had a revival on WiiWare)

DK
Diddy
K. Rool
Funky (Dk is much more deserving of 3-4 reps than Starfox was)

Zelda
Link
Ganon
Toon Link
Any other new zelda character, I dunno, lotta time between now and the next game

Samus/Zamus
Ridley

Olimar
Pikmin 3 character?

Marth
Ike
Er.... The Black Knight? (Never actually played a FE game, so I have no clue)

G&W
R.O.B.
Pit
ICs (Even though I dont like them at all)
Lil Mac (I just see it happening)

C. Falcon (The real him, not Rick Wheeler)
Samurai Goroh

Yoshi

Wario

Snake
Sonic
Bomberman (I can hope, cant I?)

Saki (I like Saki :laugh: )

Fox
Falco
Wolf

Kirby
Dedede
Meta Knight

Ness
Lucas
Claus (It's impossible, but I think he's really cool :laugh:)

Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer (Same pokemon)
Lucario
Mewtwo (Cmon, theyre different enough, moreso than Wolf and Fox)
Jiggs

Well, thats it incase I'm forgetting something

Also, if you the rest of you actually want to let the thread die, thats fine, we can always remake it when SSB4 is announced.

Besides, if we can keep the thread going long enough, we'll be abel to support Olimar's return in SSB4, and the addition of a new Pikmin character.

Pikmen! The last hurrah? I hope not, for some reason, I enjoy this group and dont want to see it vanish like the rest :( call me a sap, but thats what I feel)

Anyway, if youre up to it, lets see those rosters. :cool:
Good thoughts for the SSB4 Roster (Louie or Shyacho for Pikmin) but there won't be one. The game desginers/producers did not intend to make Brawl in the first place. It's a pity...

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
omg dude, I'm sorry. I didn't actually read your post. I saw that gannondorf4ever said that he thought 3 pikmin would be cool and I...

Anyways, I haven't beaten the game yet... I suck at it actually. I can't get past the boss where it spawns a bunch of the bigger, white-with-red dots, bulmin thingy monsters and they all charge at me, eating my pikmin.

thanks for the spoiler...

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
omg dude, I'm sorry. I didn't actually read your post. I saw that gannondorf4ever said that he thought 3 pikmin would be cool and I...

Anyways, I haven't beaten the game yet... I suck at it actually. I can't get past the boss where it spawns a bunch of the bigger, white-with-red dots, bulmin thingy monsters and they all charge at me, eating my pikmin.

thanks for the spoiler...
No problem. It's quite a slab of text.
Ah, you're fighting Queen Bublax. Which cave are you in?
Which stage is she in? 2 or 3?

Stage 1: Awakening Wood-She rolls around. haha.
Stage 2: Perplexing Pool-She rolls around, and let's those 'bulmin thingy monsters' eat your Pikmin.
Stage 3: Wistful Wild: She rolls around, let's those 'bulmin thingy monsters' eat your Pikmin AND boulders fall down. I think. Maybe I got Stage 2 and 3 the wrong way around.

Er, sorry about the spoilers. Do you want me to give it away, or do you want me to keep my mouth shut?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm at your stage 3. I forget which cave or w/e. I haven't played it in a while. I'd advise you to keep your mouth shut for everyone else. I don't mind though.

Edit: wow, I'm at 994 posts. 6 more till the big 1000. Lol I'm going to bed too. ^_^

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
I'm at your stage 3. I forget which cave or w/e. I haven't played it in a while. I'd advise you to keep your mouth shut for everyone else. I don't mind though.

Edit: wow, I'm at 994 posts. 6 more till the big 1000. Lol I'm going to bed too. ^_^
Wut? You're going to bed? lol good night!

P.S. *zips mouth*

Puddin

Smash Lord
Sorry for the negativity, I really would love to see a new smash bros with more Pikmin characters, but wouldn't they all do the same thing...Sure Louie is the King of Bugs *ZOMG SPOILERZ* and el presidente would probably just play like a Wario with Pikmin and terrible air game.

peeup

Smash Lord
I think they would do something totally new and different. Louie would be the character, and he would start with 10 bulbmin. He has the same neutral B as Olimar, but Louie can have up to 100 bulbmin at a time. However, he can only have 5 following him at a time, and all of the others would either be like random hitboxes that can interrupt attacks like Ike's side B. All of these idle bulbmin would just sit around and do nothing, pretty much waiting to be killed. If some of the bulbmin currently following Louie die, than he can use his whistle (same as Olimar's, maybe without SAF tho) to call some of the idle bulbin that are close to him into action. His moves would generally be the same as Olimars, but probably all alot weaker because of the 100 bulbmin thing (yeah, I know, its kind of the opposite of the ral game--that being that pikmin are weaker than bulbmin).

That would never ever happen, but it would be cool.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
I think they would do something totally new and different. Louie would be the character, and he would start with 10 bulbmin. He has the same neutral B as Olimar, but Louie can have up to 100 bulbmin at a time. However, he can only have 5 following him at a time, and all of the others would either be like random hitboxes that can interrupt attacks like Ike's side B. All of these idle bulbmin would just sit around and do nothing, pretty much waiting to be killed. If some of the bulbmin currently following Louie die, than he can use his whistle (same as Olimar's, maybe without SAF tho) to call some of the idle bulbin that are close to him into action. His moves would generally be the same as Olimars, but probably all alot weaker because of the 100 bulbmin thing (yeah, I know, its kind of the opposite of the ral game--that being that pikmin are weaker than bulbmin).

That would never ever happen, but it would be cool.
I'm glad that at least one other person besides me shares the same enthusiasm for Louie's appearance in the Smash Bros Series. :laugh:

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
*appears from a magical puff of smoke*

Hey hey! Guess who's returned! And the answer is not Samuel L. Jackson.

I just thought I'd drop by and say hey.

I think Peeup's Louie idea is excellent. Unfortunatly, I don't think Pikmin will get another rep, as much as I want it to.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
AND LOOK WHO ELSE HAS RETURNED!

No one noticed I was gone....

EDIT: Louie idea is great, but idk if I would play him over Olimar.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
*appears from a magical puff of smoke*

Hey hey! Guess who's returned! And the answer is not Samuel L. Jackson.

I just thought I'd drop by and say hey.

I think Peeup's Louie idea is excellent. Unfortunatly, I don't think Pikmin will get another rep, as much as I want it to.
*off topic*

Blitzkrieg tactic? That's an offensive maneuver used by the Germans in WWI especially...they took out France so quickly...

Colenstien

Smash Ace
*Walks in through the door like a normal person*

Hi guys, I'm done with camp so i should be on more. Just wanted to let my fellow Pikmen know. And on the subject egruntz back up. This thread should actually die. I'm sorry but its time to let it go.

peace

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
*Walks in through the door like a normal person*

Hi guys, I'm done with camp so i should be on more. Just wanted to let my fellow Pikmen know. And on the subject egruntz back up. This thread should actually die. I'm sorry but its time to let it go.

peace
Where is egruntz anyway these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom