• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar is hard to play while drunk.

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
I would love to play smash drunk, unfortunatelly i dont own a wii so its gonna be pretty hard return to my house after that.... :p... and yes, drunk olimar will be very hard, but the lulz would be epic, i wonder how will i play cap. falcon drunk...

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
The wonderful thing about playing wasted is that while it is, indeed, much harder, you don't care.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
I disagree...maybe its the constant inebriation...but my techchase is amazing when I have some vodka in my hands...:D...i usually talk to my controller a lot too..but it always listens to me :D

Fino

Smash Master
Sadly to add on to this I have a relating story.
Couple weeks ago when I went down to the wichita bi-weekly I had an allergic reaction to something (don't know what yet), so the docs put me on muscle relaxers, steroids, and a high dose of ibuprofen....

I Swear, I could do infinite grabs with IC's like none other....

And now that I'm off, I'm back to not being able to do them again :'(

lol

~Fino

Top Bottom