• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar defeat

Elbow

Smash Apprentice
How do I beat an Olimar? He's small, pretty fast, and over-powered. His pikman throw is ridiculous, and his grabs are as well. He sucks in the air, but it's hard to get him there. Any suggestions?

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
No :p. And Olimar doesn't suck in the air, you just have to know what to do and what not to.

scalpel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1322-7073-9341
Yup, you're absolutely right. You can't win against Olimar. Sorry.

I'd suggest posting in the character-specific forum of whichever character you use against Olimar, and ask for tips there.

Zacke

Smash Cadet
As Gaz said, Olimar is impossible to win against. Whenever you are facing him, just jump out of the screen, to save time.

templar rage

Smash Cadet
Sorry, you aren't going to get any sympathy from us Olimar users. We aren't going to reveal our strategies to appease you. Go to your character's forum.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whenever you are facing him [Olimar], just jump out of the screen, to save time.
lol, i gotta quote this sometime, alright w/u zacke?

Yeh dude, anyways, u need not to post threads like this in the Olimar fan club section. You're not going to get any responses how to beat us here.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
it's possible, but we aren't gonna tell u nothin!!!

Ultimatum479

Smash Apprentice
Not harsh, just a fact. Beating Olimar is character-dependent and rather impossible for some characters. Assuming you're a Captain Falcon player (from your avatar and signature), I call the latter.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
He doesn't suck in the air. He's too good everywhere.

Only way to beat him is through an Olimar ditto. It's true.. ;)

Top Bottom