• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old Smash Veteran - New ebook for Smashers ONLY

Buuman

Smash Ace
Hey fellas. Currently been smashing in Ultimate with KoreanDJ andbeen hosting tournies recently!

For anyone that remembers, I was Globally one of the best Dedede players in brawl back in the day...

ANYWAY...

Figured I'd drop this here for anyone that wants it.

I launched a new ebook to the gaming community and wouldn't mind some feedback from you guys

(It's a short read, about 35 pages)

I was an overweight virgin for the longest time until I handled the success with women department.

I created this because I honestly struggled with this. Anytime I crushed on someone, I couldn't stop thinking about them and was just crippled with anxiety..and finally would work up the courage to say something..only to get the "I'm not interested vibe"..

It destroyed my confidence and eventually I just gave up until I was around 20. I studied tons of material on transformation, dating, body language and everrrrything under the sun.

What I learned helped me to get rid of anxiety, built rock solid confidence, and gave me the charisma, despite being a shy overweight virgin, to have a large amount of girls interested in me and then the ability to pick one and make her my girlfriend.

A few things that are in the mini-book..
- The secret to REAL confidence and how to develop it
- 1 Simple Belief tweak that, once implemented, is like a cheat-code for attraction
- How and Where to meet Gamer girls IRL

Private DM me on Insta @joemajin and I'll answer any questions too! I'm here for anyone that wants the help..I remember the struggle..it sucked.

You rock and are awesome. Much love and thanks for reading this wall of text :-P

The TL:DR - Go out, live an awesome life, work on yourself and become an attractive guy so that the girls you're interested in would want to align with you. I promise it’s possible to have sexual choice. You just need to want it.

https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Gui...rds=Joe+scola&qid=1562812416&s=gateway&sr=8-2

Also have a few slots open for free coaching calls (Just pm me )

Anyone that orders it, message me and you’ll get access to 3 discord group calls too. Thanks again guys

Top Bottom