• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old People Don't Like Froot Loops: A DtJ Production

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Some kid at this tournament made a remark like that to me after I won the Brawl tournament.

Then I went on and won the Melee tournament.

Brawl is a better game.
lol why are you so bad? no one cares about your lil 16 yr old run basement monthy wins. KEL WHY DID YOU GO EMO AND NOT GO TO FC I MISS YOU, you should've gone without overswarm, no one likes that kid anywase.

Tink

Smash Hero
but but...brawl does suck 0_0. u guys just need to switch over to PM, what brawl shoulve been like.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Where are you in the results? Because I can't recall ever seeing your name being mention in the list of "relevant" Melee players. Whether or not you're trolling, it still remains that you're a worthless poster. Fall back into obscurity.
lol shut up noob, ill whoop ur *** in that weak *** brawl game you play if u really want me to. let me just clear 20 minutes out of my schedule tho for the floaty/hype-less/camp fest which will ensue. ur trash at all games, don't take ur rage out on me.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
To add more fuel to the fire, Kel was too scared to enter melee when I won melee there.

But to be fair, sheik marth is stupid.

Top Bottom