• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Old] Online Tournament Crews - Everything moved to new thread :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billythevillager

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheMagicRainbows
I'm ready for the crew battle. Some of our members have recently taken some tourney accolades, such as Tonic and Utah getting 9th and 13th in the same tourney respectively (having 80+ participants), and Quin taking 2nd in a separate tourney over some rather steep competition, seeing him pull 2 big upsets. Our crew has definitely "leveled up" as you could say, and we are ready for our crew battle tomorrow!
I've evolved from Intern to Slightly Higher Paid Coffee Boy! (But I'm still an Intern at heart :3)

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Welp, it looks like M2 v El Scorcho is getting postponed. For those that were interested in watching, our apologies. Rescheduled date TBD.

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Welp, it looks like M2 v El Scorcho is getting postponed. For those that were interested in watching, our apologies. Rescheduled date TBD.
D= nuuuu

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
O.o I hope it doesnt have to be posponed TOO long, these are both great groups, and I cant wait to see the outcome :3

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Probably until after the tournament next week. Looking forward to that (hope we can make it... Will let you know soon)

Shadow Blitz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sectmk
I have one thing to say. Whoops. That is all.

I was aware of the crew battle, but had a doubles tournament and lost track of the time.

pokemonfan111

Smash Cadet
NNID
yoshifan111
A Group Called Hell has won versus Smashers with Potential!

This crew battle was a 5 member! Each crew with 15 stocks!

@ cstonic cstonic :4sonic: (3 stocks) VS @Keyurai :4tlink: (1 stock)

@ cstonic cstonic :4sonic:(3 stocks) VS Juan :4pit: (1 stock)

@ cstonic cstonic :4sonic:(1 stock) VS @AwesomeToad :4mario: (1 stock)

@ Quinfordmac Quinfordmac :4falcon: (2stocks) VS @AwesomeToad :4mario: (0 stocks)

@ Quinfordmac Quinfordmac :4falcon: (3 stocks) VS @ J Jerodak :4bowser: (2 stock)

@ Quinfordmac Quinfordmac :4falcon: (2 stocks) VS @ pokemonfan111 pokemonfan111 :4zelda: (1 stock)

@UtahCharizard :4charizard: (1 stock VS @ pokemonfan111 pokemonfan111 :4zelda: (0 stocks)

Total matches played: 7

Remaining stocks:GCH: 9 stocks , SWP: 0 stocks

Last edited:

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
A Group Called Hell has won versus Smashers with Potential!

This crew battle was a 5 member! Each crew with 15 stocks!

@ cstonic cstonic :4sonic: (3 stocks) VS @Keyurai :4tlink: (1 stock)

@ cstonic cstonic :4sonic:(3 stocks) VS Juan :4pit: (1 stock)

@ cstonic cstonic :4sonic:(1 stock) VS @AwesomeToad :4mario: (1 stock)

@ Quinfordmac Quinfordmac :4falcon: (2stocks) VS @AwesomeToad :4mario: (0 stocks)

@ Quinfordmac Quinfordmac :4falcon: (3 stocks) VS @ J Jerodak :4bowser: (2 stock)

@ Quinfordmac Quinfordmac :4falcon: (2 stocks) VS @ pokemonfan111 pokemonfan111 :4zelda: (1 stock)

@UtahCharizard :4charizard: (1 stock VS @ pokemonfan111 pokemonfan111 :4zelda: (0 stocks)

Total matches played: 7

Remaining stocks:GCH: 9 stocks , SWP: 0 stocks
(I actually had two stocks when I fought Juan)

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
I have one thing to say. Whoops. That is all.

I was aware of the crew battle, but had a doubles tournament and lost track of the time.
Join the next one ma dude!!!!

M2 Vs The Rumble Crew

@Ph0eniX315 :4pit: (3 stocks) vs Jpain :4sonic: (2 stocks)
@Ph0eniX315 :4pit: (1 stock) vs @KingLucasx :4villager: (1 stock)
@TheFalcoMaster123 :4falco:(2 stocks) vs @KingLucasx :4villager: (2 stocks)
@TheFalcoMaster123 :4falco:(2 stocks) vs Kidd0 :4kirby: (1 stock)
Sparklelanturn :4pikachu: (1 stock) vs Kidd0 :4kirby: (0 stocks)
Sparklelanturn :4pikachu: (1 stock) vs Stephen :4falcon:(3 stocks)
@PurplePhoenix14 :4luigi:(1 stock) vs Stephen :4falcon: (3 stocks)
@ Jerm Jerm :4shulk:(1 stock) vs Stephen :4falcon:(0 stocks)
@ Jerm Jerm :4shulk:(3 stocks) vs @ Ridel Ridel :4olimar: (1 stock)

M2 stocks taken= 15
RC stocks taken= 13

Monado Masters win over Rumble Crew!

Notes:
  • Was an awesome crew battle despite the unfortunate and intrusive lag
  • M2 MVPs @Ph0eniX315 @TheFalcoMaster123 and @ Jerm Jerm for taking a total of 4 stocks
  • RC MVPs @Stephen for taking a total of a whopping 6 stocks (with help from an unfortunate SD from Sparkle :p)
  • I had a lot of fun and am looking forward to a rematch :D
Kidd0, Jpain, and Stephen let me know if you have a smashboards account so I can add them in place where your Wii U nickname is.

The stream can be found here.

Last edited:

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
MVPs

GCH: @ cstonic cstonic and me, who each took seven stocks

SWP gets a shoutout to @ J Jerodak who did things with Bowser I ain't ever seen before. I only beat him due to me being the BS King and pulling through with my BS

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Congratz to all these crews! I am loving this activity

And with this, Monado Masters joins El Scorcho in the D rank! Who will be the next crew to ascend to this rank, I wonder?~

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
That crew battle was fun! To watch I mean, I didn't even get to play.

I'll happily accept any other crews to fight.
Go spread your wings and challenge em =P. Challenges won't come to you ;), ok some do, but you won't get the most if you don't go and challenge em.

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Go spread your wings and challenge em =P. Challenges won't come to you ;), ok some do, but you won't get the most if you don't go and challenge em.
Should I just save you the trouble of saying that every time by putting it in the OP?~

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Should I just save you the trouble of saying that every time by putting it in the OP?~
Do it, I sound like a robot repeating the same thing XDDDD

EDIT: ALSO BOLD IT MAKE IT NOTABLE dear~ XD

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Then this might be one of the last times I'll hear about your crew... as they slowly fade away and get forgotten...
On that note, it is done.

Also added a side note for new guys looking to join crews, that just post here expecting to be recruited to a crew that needs members XP

I know you will appreciate that as well.

Last edited:

Pikachu24Fan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pikachu24Fan
3DS FC
4725-8122-1698
Then this might be one of the last times I'll hear about your crew... as they slowly fade away and get forgotten...
SWP hopefully will stay active, were off to a rough start with our first crew battles, but don't worry were gonna come back even better then evar!!! So watch out lol :p

Miketastic5

Smash Cadet
NNID
Miketastic5
You wanna be like THAT? Fine, I challenge whatever crew yours is publicly without a PM. Why? Too lazy to make a new PM...

Also as redemption from our previous loss! I totally realized you were Art when I posted, yeah, totally

Last edited:

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
You wanna be like THAT? Fine, I challenge whatever crew yours is publicly without a PM. Why? Too lazy to make a new PM...

Also as redemption from our previous loss! I totally realized you were Art when I posted, yeah, totally
:O a rematch? Sure. set a time.

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
SWP hopefully will stay active, were off to a rough start with our first crew battles, but don't worry were gonna come back even better then evar!!! So watch out lol :p
You guys are definitely getting a lot of experience. I wouldnt be surprised to see you get your first win soon enough. ;3

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
[/quote]Kidd0, Jpain, and Stephen let me know if you have a smashboards account so I can add them in place where your Wii U nickname is.[/quote]
Kidd0 and Stephen do, it's @Yinyangblob and @Djsoundwaves108 respectively, not sure about KingLucas' though.

Last edited:

DrChops

Smash Apprentice
(INSERT BANNER HERE) (WORK IN PROGRESS)

I'd like the introduce my Smash 4 Crew, the Inglorious Smashers. We are a community of competitive smash players looking to throw down. We host a number of events and encourage everyone to attend.

Leader: DrChops :4mario: :4charizard:

Members:
TomiHaw :4kirby:
Jesmurf :4jigglypuff:
KiteKaito :4ness:
Truballers :4falco:

El_Mariachi :4falcon:

frobo :4pit:

Quidkid :4diddy: :4sheik:

Seldman

NACherry

(To be continued)

BP: 0

As of 2.21.2015, we are currently looking for new members! If you are interested, please send me a PM!

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
(INSERT BANNER HERE) (WORK IN PROGRESS)

I'd like the introduce my Smash 4 Crew, the Inglorious Smashers. We are a community of competitive smash players looking to throw down. We host a number of events and encourage everyone to attend.

Leader: DrChops :4mario: :4charizard:

Members:
TomiHaw :4kirby:
Jesmurf :4jigglypuff:
KiteKaito :4ness:
Truballers :4falco:
(To be continued)

BP: 0

As of 2.21.2015, we are currently looking for new members! If you are interested, please send me a PM!
Good stuff made, will add ya.

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
As an update, my crew, The Entire Nation of Bosnia, is now a SSB3DS crew exclusively. I understand that it might limit our ability to participate in group events, but it is the most conveniant form for us exist in.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT THIS PSA YOU MAY GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS NOW

OBCD421

Smash Rookie
NNID
OBCD
AMBITION
Introducing the new elite crew from SO CAL! Bringing you only the best of smash four competitive gamers. Ambition takes pride in our ability to bring any player from what would be considered "noob" to a professional gamer. "If you have the ambition we can give you the mission!!"
CREW
@OBCD(founder) :4tlink:
@The_Cause(CoFounder):4link::4bowser:
@McPimpin(McFounder):4luigi::4miibrawl:
Chris :4marth:
@C_Daddy :4yoshi:

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
AMBITION
Introducing the new elite crew from SO CAL! Bringing you only the best of smash four competitive gamers. Ambition takes pride in our ability to bring any player from what would be considered "noob" to a professional gamer. "If you have the ambition we can give you the mission!!"
CREW
OBCD(founder) Toon Link
The_Cause(CoFounder) Link
McPimpin(McFounder) Mii fighter/Luigi
Chris Marth
C_Daddy Yoshi
Niiice.

Glad to see a Marth in there, haha, hardly anyone plays him.

OBCD421

Smash Rookie
NNID
OBCD
So I was actually curious as to when your next event with prize bp would be. I have a really active team that's hungry for competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom