• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSmashDan

Smash Rookie
Hi all. I'm SSD from the UK. I actually made this account years ago but didn't really follow up on playing competitively at the time. Things are different now and I've been decimated at a number of tournaments this year ><

I play melee and brawl, and I really enjoyed project M at the last tournament I went to so I'm hoping to get that set up sooner than later! I hadn't really played melee since brawl came out, but after watching the smash bros documentary I felt inspired. Said documentary also made me realise how much more to the game there is with the techniques developed over the years - I'm happy to say I'm making progress slowly but surely :) In Melee I main Ganon, in Brawl I main Game&Watch.

Other than that, I'm a music graduate - slowly starting up a business in composition/production/teaching whilst performing across the country. I'm a massive gaming enthusiast and have collected (and played!) a stupid number of games/consoles. I traveled up to SGC in Texas earlier this year and loved the US. Here's hoping I make it to Apex/Evo one day to meet some of ya'll :)

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
Hello. I'm TheElegantShadow, but you all may call me TES for short.

I love to write, especially Poetry and Characters. I've been told that I have a way with words, so my posts tend to be a bit on the... long side, since my sentences may be a bit longer simply because they may hold some poetic value. XD (Not always, though.)

I'm an anime and yaoi fan, so expect to see a lot of both in my posts (#IkeXLink4ever.)

My preferred Smash game would be Brawl, but Melee and 64 are also fun to play every now and then.

I also play other fighting games such as Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Arcana Heart and Kof at times.

Um... I'm a bit on the creepy side at times as well, so don't be too surprised if my humor gets a bit dark (Very dark) at times. :p

I'm also a bit shy, so if I seem reluctant to reply to PMs, don't feel too offended, it isn't personal. :)

Hmm... I suppose that's all. Talk to me if you want to chat about Music, Fire Emblem, Yaoi, Art, Video games in general, or whatever. :)

Aekari

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm Aekari.

I became interested in Smash again after randomly seeing information on the internet about Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U. However, the interest really sprang up again mostly after watching a bit of The Smash Brothers documentary series (as I'm sure a fair amount of other people have as well), so I came here, decided to make an account just for fun, and it turns out I actually already had an account, which I created in 2010 and apparently never used. I'm not even entirely sure why I made that account back then because that was already two years after my most active Smash-playing years. Something must've gotten me interest again, but that's beside the point.

I've played since the Smash 64 days and have all three current games. I don't have a Wii U and don't intend to get one, so I think I'll probably get the 3DS version of Smash 4 whenever it comes out. I primarily played casually, though for a little bit in 2008/9, a friend and I tried to really learn to master our characters to play Melee competitively. We never really went anywhere with it, but we did have fun.

Current characters (or at least what I WAS playing when I was playing more actively):
SSB: Jigglypuff
SSBM: Peach (others: Marth, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers)
SSBB: Peach (other: Ike, Jigglypuff)

I expect I would be playing Peach in SSB for 3DS too. We'll see.

Yeah. Now to disappear again. XD

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Hi everyone, a few of you from the brawl vault may already know me... I'm Scout!

I was subscribed here like... two years ago? Welp, I wasn't really active all this time at all, so allow me to tell you about myself:

I am from Puerto Rico and I have just recently mastered the English language, my hobbies are editing stages and strap menus for project m and vBrawl gamers, I belong to a gamer's club were I harness and develop my competitive flare, I'm mainly a project m player. My main in project m is good 'ol Charizard, and even if he's a "low" tier, he still kicks the gluteus maximus out of anybody if you know how to use him. I wish I can battle all of you and test my strength in both project m and brawl, but I no longer have a brawl disk and I have to stay wishin' for another to fall from the sky. ROB is my secondary. Anyhow, once I get my hands on another brawl disk, I am open for some epic one on one duels with you people.

I am a helpful guy, I never bite, need help with stage editing... you now know who to pm.

I like oreo and my fav. pokemon is Shuckle. That is all.

PS; can I change my real name to Scout? If so, how do I do it?

Psycho_Bayleef

Smash Apprentice
Hey yo e'rbody! Psycho_Bayleef reporting. Bayleef works just as well though. I'm only recently getting in to Melee for seriousness, I'm a Puff main. New to the scene but you'll see me around(hopefully). I'm up in that Pacific Northwest are of the good ol' U.S., feel free to hit me up if you wanna talk about animu/mangos/pokemans. :D
Semi-fluent in Python;
I don't into BBcode

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
hello my smash brothas!
My name is drew. I join smash boards because I want to share my love for smash now that smash 4 is coming out. Im here to exchange friend codes if anyone wants to play! and I would love to know how I can get a cool banner underneth my comment. I need to know more about this site! Let me know brothas!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Hello everyone. I joined Smashboards because I absolutely love Super Smash Bros. and love discussing it with people! I don't dislike any of the games, but Melee is probably my favourite.
My mains are:
64- Mario and C. Falcon
Melee- Sheik, Dr. Mario and Marth
Brawl- Toon Link and Marth
My favourite Pokemon is Snorlax!

roc effin banga!

Smash Rookie
I'm here becuase i need to meet people to play melee with. i live in michigan in the metro detroit area. also, the debate hall looks pretty cool to me. still reading rules and whatnot at this point, though

NyteShadows

Smash Rookie
NNID
NyteShadows
Hey, I'm NyteShadows and I live around the Greater Toronto Area. I signed up for smashboards because I want to see if there is anywhere to play near me, and discover new things about the game I love so much, smash. I'm only 14 years old, but I want to try joining any local tournaments for fun with my friends.

I've been browsing smashboards for a while, but never signed up until now for what ever reason.

I play Marth, but I like playing Falco or Fox every once in a while.

Typhl0si0n

Smash Apprentice
What's good? Name's Typhl0si0n. You can call me T00 for short. I'm hitting up Smashboards for lectures and guidence to competitive play. I also want to learn as much of super smash bros history as I can. I'm also a Pokemon player.

I'm not really your exciting bad boy. I'm just a rock that happens to move every once in awhile, if you catch my meaning. I'm currently preparing to begin a diet and am going to the gym.

Ain't much else to tell. I'm hoping these fourms are better than my previous hang-out (Facebook. Good god why?).

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Heya Ty. Welcome to smashboards.

As someone who's had a changed lifestyle involving dieting and gym, it can really benefit your life.

KvnDrd

Smash Rookie
Sup Guys, My name is Kevin. I was never much for gamer tags so I just go by my actual name. I have been playing video games since I was like 5 (Started with diablo 2) Recently watched The Smash Bros doc. and it made me want to pick up the game again and get better. My brother used to play on a semi-professional level back in the day. Like 8 years ago or so Ken and Isai came and stayed at my house for a weekend for a tourney, but I was too young to get how cool that was. Anyway, I'm at UMCP and I hope I can use smashboards to help me find some other players who are on campus. Thanks :)

Jon_14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jon_14
3DS FC
1993-8945-7042
Hello everybody. You call call me John.

I've been a gamer since about 9 or 10 and always been with Nintendo. Though I do enjoy some other content as well from 3rd parties. I'm also into anime and manga. Also a role-player as well. I'm not really into the competitive side of Smash Bros but I do enjoy playing others to have a good time. I hope I get some good techniques down too in time for the new game on here.

Well I'm going to keep my intro short so that's it on here. I hope to have have a great time and find others to play Smash Bros with!

JTFirefly

Smash Rookie
Hi there, JTFirefly at your service.

I'm probably older than most here (39 :ohwell:), but I still play a lot of games. Have been a gamer for most of my life. Smash Bros has always been my passion since the N64 days, and I like Melee and Brawl about equally (Brawl for the party game fun, really).

The Smash Brothers documentary on YouTube brought me here, so it's not even the impending Wii U / 3DS release (although SSM Wii U might finally be a reason to get that console).

Not sure if I'll be able to commit anything, but I'll surely be lurking.

MegamanX20100

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1590-4724-7065
Hello SmashBoards!

I'm MegamanX20100. I've known about SmashBoards and this forum for a pretty long time now, but, as I start to take interest in low-level tournaments, I felt it would be a good idea to make an account and get myself acquainted.

I'm probably one of the younger ones on this forum (16), but I usually act way more mature than my age anyways, so that shouldn't be an issue, I hope.

I play mostly Melee, but am always glad for some casual Brawl (even though I suck :/). I also hope to get Project: M on my Wii soon. I know how, just haven't had the chance to.

So, yeah. With that, I hope to be of use a little here on the forums. My first ever tournament that I'm planning to attend is Noob Combos down here in Miami, FL, scheduled for January 4. I'm still unsure how I really stack up to others, but that's also why I felt that this would be a good thing to start.

Again, hope I can enjoy these forums as much as anyone else can!

TAHRELL

Smash Rookie
Yo. I'm TAHRELL. Recently signed up for smashboards because I love the series and want to get into the competitive scene. I main Pikachu and Diddy but i also love playing Luigi, Wario, and Peach for giggles. I love making new friends and talking to people.SO HIT ME UP PEOPLE.

:pikachu:

Lexs

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm Lexs! I go around the internet mainly as amay173, but thought I'd give myself a new name for Smash. I've been a huge Nintendo fan all of my life, and along with that obviously came the Smah Bros. series.
I played a lot of 64 and Melee with my family, but they were never competitive with video games so I would almost always beat them. I've played games my entire life, so I got fairly decent in a range of games, but never really good at any particular game.
My main game was Brawl because I enjoyed the floaty aspect of it and thought Melee was "too realistic" with the heavier gravity, so I spent a lot of time playing that. But within the past month I've learned about all of the intricacies of Melee and how technical it is, sparking a huge interest in me, so I want to start getting into competitive battling.
If anyone is in the San Diego area, I would love to start training and getting better at the game with people that share an interest! Sadly I can't connect my Wii to my university's Wifi, so I can't do online Brawls

danschemen

Smash Rookie
Hey guys.
I usually just play casually but I'm very competitive person and I'm trying to learn all the advance techniques to Melee right now. Although I prefer to play Brawl and Project M. I just can't play them right now since I'm in college and the Wii is my families so I just have my Gamecube right now. I've only played one local tournament which I had to drop out in the second round since the place had a couple different tournaments going on at the same time and I was in another tournament match during the time. I always wished that I finished that tournament because I stayed to watch the final match and neither of them were very good.

Xandr7272

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3711-8590-0513
Yo, smashboards.
I've been playing Smash casually since it came out, playing all of them pretty often with friends. Recently a friend of mine got me into watching competitive Melee, so I thought I'd give it a shot a few months ago. Picked up a few characters that I like a lot, played some Project: M and I dig that pretty good. I've browsed the boards for years (ever since I wanted to get good at Brawl back in 09, I think), but now I'm more of a Melee kind of guy. I'm looking for some local people to play Melee or P:M with somewhat regularly so I can try to get better, meet some new people, and have some fun, you know.

Yi-shioon

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone !
I'm Yi-shioon. I've been a smash fan since a few years. I've recently been attracted to brawl hacking, so i wanted to give it a try by starting with PSA and animating. I came here to get some inspirations for my future movesets (and maybe some mentoring) since there isn't any bigger smash fansite than this one (that i know).

Raccoonman_900

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RMan_900
3DS FC
1418-6736-6840
Switch FC
SW-5350-0976-4122
Hey there, everybody, my name is Raccoonman_900. I've been playing Smash Bros ever since the N64 Days and I wanted to join this community just so that I can see new updates for the new Smash Bros.

TheSubmariner

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, TheSubmariner here(Sub for short). I love the Smash Bros. series and most Nintendo/Platformers/Family-Friendly titles and thought it would be fun to sign up and meet others like myself.

wtf_mike

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5172-0602-3991
Welcome all! Glad to see that Project M is gaining steam, I myself am new to the boards but am a long time player. 64 with Kirby's back airs is where I got my sealegs. Melee however was when I started to take this game seriously. Kirbs carried over to melee but was getting too far knocked back by my cousins Peach. After numerous beatings with Peach I dittoed my cousin and choose my new main. Ever since then she was my homegirl. Dat ass yo. To this day me and my cousin have a never ending ditto match. Never really adapted to Brawl to well but I am decent on Project M. Love Diddy's aerial glide tosses.

Lt. Hazelnuts

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody, i'm a smasher in the Tallahassee Region. Me and my roommate have played SSB64 every day for about a year straight while we were hanging out, and now we've graduated on to brawl and have been playing that for.. well literally every day again for a couple of best 2 outta 3 bouts for months now. I'm looking to master the craft and bring my skills to some local tourney play, and I figured the best way to get the most out of a game i've already invested so much time is would be to playing some new people and making some friends. So anyone who can help set me on that path, feel free! Also, I'm a huge Dark Souls and ESO fan, so i'm always down to talk about those games and their eventual online too!

Jbatt

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody. My name's Jbatt, and I'm a 15 year old from the USA looking to improve my skills in Smash Bros. I prefer melee over brawl and n64 smash, but I haven't given Project M quite the attention it deserves. I consider myself pretty good at Smash Bros, I can beat most (if not all) of my friends, and lately I've been experimenting with new characters as opposed to the characters that i thought were "so good" as an 8 year old. I used to play as Link and Young Link, and I've realized the potential of so many more characters. My mains in Melee vary from Marth and Shiek, and in Brawl I love to use Lucas.

I was inspired to create this account after winning a Brawl tournament at my high school. It really wasn't too much of a challenge, the entire tournament was very casual, me and the other kid in the finals were pretty even. Other than that, I have no other experience with tournaments, casual or not. I'd love to improve my skills even more, and maybe get into Project M some more.

I'm glad to be a part of the wonderful community at SmashBoards!

BladerDaBrawler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BL4D3R
3DS FC
3239-3576-1305
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello fellow Smashers!! I'm BladerDaBrawler, Blader1928, Blade, dannyC, and I'm a [hopefully] soon-to-be competitive Brawler, current Minecraft Commentator, [does it still count as current if you haven't post a video in over two months?] and Falcon main!! If you couldn't tell by my post, I'm really shy around people I don't know. If you're a Brawler in SC, PM me please! I'm lonely.....
See ya!

BoomToon

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone!

I'm BoomToon and I've been playing Smash since the Nintendo 64 and I can't believe it's taken me this long to join this amazing online community! At this point I mainly play Brawl and am a Sheik main but I am always interested in learning new things to improve my game. I'm sure I'll enjoy it here!

Deco-Nii

Smash Rookie
hello everyone my name is eren ssb tag is Deco...
im a fox main 2nd marth
im mainly project m :)
im a dutch PM player and hope to be at the first dutch PM tournament since there hasnt been any ever

Sleeves

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I'm Sleeves from the UK, just getting into competitive Smash Bros, though have played countless hours of Brawl and Melee over the years! I love them both so very much and appreciate the differences between the two. I'm entering a local Melee tournament in Devon this weekend so thought I would join this community to up my game after hearing so much about the place!

I'm also into anything and everything geeky; Animé and manga, other fighting games (mostly Street Fighter), WWE and terrible comedy shows are all my thing!

I hope to stick around for a long time, so I'll be seeing you all around! :3

grandpappy

Where's the beef?
NNID
eyeplaybass
3DS FC
5343-9859-5848
Hey everybody! I'm zachrick. I'm 22 years old, from the Chicago area and I love Smash! I've played Smash Bros casually since 64 was first released back in the day and have played it casually ever since. I'm a very casual guy, and I have always enjoyed hanging out with my buddies and playing some Smash for funsies. Casual funsies...

That all changed when I watched the Smash documentary though. Obviously I still want to have fun, but I'm super interested in getting into the competitive scene now. I've been a little bit obsessed with it for the past couple weeks; practicing hours a day, working on learning advanced techniques and match-ups and everything else.

I've picked up a copy of Melee. I haven't touched that installment of the series since I was a kid! I've also got Project M going and it's so freakin' sweet it makes me cry. I'm ready to learn. I can't wait to go to a tournament and get my back side handed to me left and right. I'm excited about improving!

I always used to play only Ness, but I'm making a transformation. I really love the way Mario feels in Project M, so I'm practicing with him right now, and I've been inspired by watching Shroomed to try my hand at Doc in Melee. So, there's that.

Anyway, hi everybody! See you around! ;)

DD2

Smash Cadet
Howdy, I'm DD2 (got my name from the cs map). I've been playing smash actively since 64 and I'm currently investing most of my time into learning how to play project m more effectively.
I'm currently living in Alberta however I go to Western BC a lot for work
I look forward to spending more time learning about the community and getting to know you all more

Also Bayleef, you have a great avatar

YaSu

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! I'm Albert. I have played Smash 64 more than you can expect from someone who didn't own a N64 and bought Gamecube on launch just for Melee. Bought Brawl a couple weeks ago and still didn't unpack it (I will soon). On my young days I played the soul out of Melee and I was the typical "guy who creams all his friends but gets his butt served at any serious competition". Even though I never assisted one, I know I'm not actually good. Can't even wavedash to the left O_o

After seeing the Smash Brothers documentary I decided to recover my almost not used account here and start some activity. I want to find some german players and get my bottom kicked while I learn. It's never too late ;)

Derute-Sandstorm

Smash Rookie
Hello smashboards! I've been a long time lurker of smash bros forums dating back to KC:MM back in 2010 where I went as VanillaPuff. After failing to succeed in the modding community (12 year olds aren't all that great at modding anyways) I fell out of interest for smash. For the next 3 years I played brawl casually with friends and the occasional wifi battles, that is, until I watched The Smash Brothers documentary. I was never into melee and only dabbled into some competitive smash videos before, but now I'm really into the game once again but the lack of a scene (that I know of) around here really hinders that drive. But I still enjoy playing with my friends and watching the awesome streams :)

Rylos

Smash Rookie
Hi Smashboards! I been a lurker here for a very long time since around Melee. I been playing SSB since the N64 daysand I am excited for the new SSB coming for the Wii U and I am from Chicago

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome all! Glad to see that Project M is gaining steam, I myself am new to the boards but am a long time player. 64 with Kirby's back airs is where I got my sealegs. Melee however was when I started to take this game seriously. Kirbs carried over to melee but was getting too far knocked back by my cousins Peach. After numerous beatings with Peach I dittoed my cousin and choose my new main. Ever since then she was my homegirl. Dat *** yo. To this day me and my cousin have a never ending ditto match. Never really adapted to Brawl to well but I am decent on Project M. Love Diddy's aerial glide tosses.
Hey everybody, i'm a smasher in the Tallahassee Region. Me and my roommate have played SSB64 every day for about a year straight while we were hanging out, and now we've graduated on to brawl and have been playing that for.. well literally every day again for a couple of best 2 outta 3 bouts for months now. I'm looking to master the craft and bring my skills to some local tourney play, and I figured the best way to get the most out of a game i've already invested so much time is would be to playing some new people and making some friends. So anyone who can help set me on that path, feel free! Also, I'm a huge Dark Souls and ESO fan, so i'm always down to talk about those games and their eventual online too!
Hello everybody. My name's Jbatt, and I'm a 15 year old from the USA looking to improve my skills in Smash Bros. I prefer melee over brawl and n64 smash, but I haven't given Project M quite the attention it deserves. I consider myself pretty good at Smash Bros, I can beat most (if not all) of my friends, and lately I've been experimenting with new characters as opposed to the characters that i thought were "so good" as an 8 year old. I used to play as Link and Young Link, and I've realized the potential of so many more characters. My mains in Melee vary from Marth and Shiek, and in Brawl I love to use Lucas.

I was inspired to create this account after winning a Brawl tournament at my high school. It really wasn't too much of a challenge, the entire tournament was very casual, me and the other kid in the finals were pretty even. Other than that, I have no other experience with tournaments, casual or not. I'd love to improve my skills even more, and maybe get into Project M some more.

I'm glad to be a part of the wonderful community at SmashBoards!
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello fellow Smashers!! I'm BladerDaBrawler, Blader1928, Blade, dannyC, and I'm a [hopefully] soon-to-be competitive Brawler, current Minecraft Commentator, [does it still count as current if you haven't post a video in over two months?] and Falcon main!! If you couldn't tell by my post, I'm really shy around people I don't know. If you're a Brawler in SC, PM me please! I'm lonely.....
See ya!
Hi everyone!

I'm BoomToon and I've been playing Smash since the Nintendo 64 and I can't believe it's taken me this long to join this amazing online community! At this point I mainly play Brawl and am a Sheik main but I am always interested in learning new things to improve my game. I'm sure I'll enjoy it here!
hello everyone my name is eren ssb tag is Deco...
im a fox main 2nd marth
im mainly project m :)
im a dutch PM player and hope to be at the first dutch PM tournament since there hasnt been any ever
Hey guys! I'm Sleeves from the UK, just getting into competitive Smash Bros, though have played countless hours of Brawl and Melee over the years! I love them both so very much and appreciate the differences between the two. I'm entering a local Melee tournament in Devon this weekend so thought I would join this community to up my game after hearing so much about the place!

I'm also into anything and everything geeky; Animé and manga, other fighting games (mostly Street Fighter), WWE and terrible comedy shows are all my thing!

I hope to stick around for a long time, so I'll be seeing you all around! :3
Hey everybody! I'm zachrick. I'm 22 years old, from the Chicago area and I love Smash! I've played Smash Bros casually since 64 was first released back in the day and have played it casually ever since. I'm a very casual guy, and I have always enjoyed hanging out with my buddies and playing some Smash for funsies. Casual funsies...

That all changed when I watched the Smash documentary though. Obviously I still want to have fun, but I'm super interested in getting into the competitive scene now. I've been a little bit obsessed with it for the past couple weeks; practicing hours a day, working on learning advanced techniques and match-ups and everything else.

I've picked up a copy of Melee. I haven't touched that installment of the series since I was a kid! I've also got Project M going and it's so freakin' sweet it makes me cry. I'm ready to learn. I can't wait to go to a tournament and get my back side handed to me left and right. I'm excited about improving!

I always used to play only Ness, but I'm making a transformation. I really love the way Mario feels in Project M, so I'm practicing with him right now, and I've been inspired by watching Shroomed to try my hand at Doc in Melee. So, there's that.

Anyway, hi everybody! See you around! ;)
Howdy, I'm DD2 (got my name from the cs map). I've been playing smash actively since 64 and I'm currently investing most of my time into learning how to play project m more effectively.
I'm currently living in Alberta however I go to Western BC a lot for work
I look forward to spending more time learning about the community and getting to know you all more

Also Bayleef, you have a great avatar
Hello everyone! I'm Albert. I have played Smash 64 more than you can expect from someone who didn't own a N64 and bought Gamecube on launch just for Melee. Bought Brawl a couple weeks ago and still didn't unpack it (I will soon). On my young days I played the soul out of Melee and I was the typical "guy who creams all his friends but gets his butt served at any serious competition". Even though I never assisted one, I know I'm not actually good. Can't even wavedash to the left O_o

After seeing the Smash Brothers documentary I decided to recover my almost not used account here and start some activity. I want to find some german players and get my bottom kicked while I learn. It's never too late ;)
Hello smashboards! I've been a long time lurker of smash bros forums dating back to KC:MM back in 2010 where I went as VanillaPuff. After failing to succeed in the modding community (12 year olds aren't all that great at modding anyways) I fell out of interest for smash. For the next 3 years I played brawl casually with friends and the occasional wifi battles, that is, until I watched The Smash Brothers documentary. I was never into melee and only dabbled into some competitive smash videos before, but now I'm really into the game once again but the lack of a scene (that I know of) around here really hinders that drive. But I still enjoy playing with my friends and watching the awesome streams :)
Hi Smashboards! I been a lurker here for a very long time since around Melee. I been playing SSB since the N64 daysand I am excited for the new SSB coming for the Wii U and I am from Chicago
WELCOME EVERYONE! Welcome to Smashboards! I'm sorry I haven't gotten to your posts individually but I am currently overtaken by finals at this moment. IF any of you need any assistance on the site, feel free to ask me for help

Welcome everyone and welcome to SWF. Enjoy your stays!

G1J

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3050-8140-9969
Hey guys, similarly to Rylos I have been lurking here for a while and finally decided to make an account. Been playing melee ever since it came out, and I thank my brother for getting me into competitive play. He threw a small tournament for the Cali community a while back and I got to meet Mango, watching him play made me want to get good. I strayed away from melee for a long time, but after watching all of "The Smash Brothers" videos on youtube, I have my inspiration back. I'm glad to finally be apart of the community.

BladerDaBrawler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BL4D3R
3DS FC
3239-3576-1305
Old Man Grey said:
IF any of you need any assistance on the site, feel free to ask me for help!
Umm, I posted a request for a mentor in your mentor thread about a week(ish) ago, I talked to Crackle about mentoring, because he's the only dude who's listed as a mentor for all characters [I use CF and MK, neither of whom have any mentors listed for them D:] I was just wondering if the thread is still active or not, or Crackle's inactive, or what.
Thanks!

jacobj77

Smash Rookie
Hi my name is jacob. I have only played brawl of the smash bros series. And the only other games i have played are Mario and Mario sub series games. I hope to have fun on the forums and above all SMASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom