• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrillyTroy

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I'm TrillyTroy a.k.a ABlackGuy to some of my friends. I've been here for awhile now, but I've never formerly introduced myself. I've been playin smash since I was 6, starting with Smash 64. Im just a guy who loves smash and everything about it, I love to make new friends, and I love making friends to play smash with lol. I currently play the infamous Project M as I await Smash Wii u, so if anyone wants to play or get to know me, I'm always open! Thanks!!!

GRiM<-

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! My name is GRiM or you can call me Yuri! I'm a very out going girl even though I rage a lot while playing some rounds lol
I'm also always up for a brawl so we can just exchange friends codes and start fightin'! XD

:colorful:

Invader_Zirk

Smash Rookie
Zirk, BerZirker, Zirkules, Zirxes, I've heard all these nicknames at some point. I've been playing Peach in Melee since 2006, but I'm just now discovering the tournament scene and all these awesome people. I play P:M too, as Pit. Waiting for Olimar to come out, and see what he's like. I'm from NC, and I manage a weekly smash event for High Point University's game club. It gets pretty awesome, if you're in NC, stop by and check it out, Sunday nights starting at 8!

Sorick

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, my Nickname is and has always been Sorick. I`ve been playing Smash as a party game for about 13 years now but only just got into watching competitve matches and such in the last year. I`ve been involded in other esports communities for about three years though. I`ve been to Dreamhack summer 2011 and MLG Raleigh 2012 to watch some Starcraft 2(Even though I come from Montreal, Canada) before switching to DOTA2 as my primary game, in which i`ve been working for a website called joinDOTA for more than a year now. I`ve been watching a lot more of smash since EVO2013 and just watched the documentary The Smash Brothers, which really touched me as it seem to relate to pretty much every gaming community. I mostly play melee right now and will probably get into the next smash if it has any competitive capabilities so if anyone in/near Montreal wants to organize something I would be glad to not only participate, but also help in organizing anything.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello, everyone. I'm Chase25 and I've been a Nintendo fan all of my life. I started played Super Smash Bros. Brawl the year it came out and after I completed it I went on to buy the Super Smash Bros. Melee, even though Melee was older. The first Nintendo game I've ever played was on the Nintendo Entertainment System and it was Super Mario Bros. 3. Nintendo and it's games have been great to me for my childhood and I thank them for that. Anyways, I just started getting back into Brawl because of all the schoolwork I've been having. Thanks for letting me join this forum and I hope to me some new people and become part of this online community. :estatic:
Hello Chase and welcome to SWF!

Since you're getting back to Brawl, you might be unfamiliar with some character stuff. Here's a link to the Brawl Character boards. You can find your character and look up all their new stuff, tech, guides, etc.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me for help. Welcome again to the boards and enjoy your stay!

Hey guys I'm TrillyTroy a.k.a ABlackGuy to some of my friends. I've been here for awhile now, but I've never formerly introduced myself. I've been playin smash since I was 6, starting with Smash 64. Im just a guy who loves smash and everything about it, I love to make new friends, and I love making friends to play smash with lol. I currently play the infamous Project M as I await Smash Wii u, so if anyone wants to play or get to know me, I'm always open! Thanks!!!
Welcome to Smashboards Troy!

Since you've been here for sometime, I'm sure you don't need any directions around the site. If you have any questions though, feel free to ask me.

Hope the site's been enjoyable for you!

Hello everyone! My name is GRiM or you can call me Yuri! I'm a very out going girl even though I rage a lot while playing some rounds lol
I'm also always up for a brawl so we can just exchange friends codes and start fightin'! XD

:colorful:
Welcome GRiM to Smashboards!

Glad to hear you're up for a brawl. We have a thread dedicated to Brawl/P: Melee matchings. Here's the link to the Nu Smashboards Arena.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me for assistance.

Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Zirk, BerZirker, Zirkules, Zirxes, I've heard all these nicknames at some point. I've been playing Peach in Melee since 2006, but I'm just now discovering the tournament scene and all these awesome people. I play P:M too, as Pit. Waiting for Olimar to come out, and see what he's like. I'm from NC, and I manage a weekly smash event for High Point University's game club. It gets pretty awesome, if you're in NC, stop by and check it out, Sunday nights starting at 8!
Welcom Zirk to Smashboards!

That's cool man. If you want to list up your weeklies, go here to the Atlantic South zone. I do believe they have a NC thread.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask.

Welcome again and I hope you've been enjoy the site!

Hi everyone, my Nickname is and has always been Sorick. I`ve been playing Smash as a party game for about 13 years now but only just got into watching competitve matches and such in the last year. I`ve been involded in other esports communities for about three years though. I`ve been to Dreamhack summer 2011 and MLG Raleigh 2012 to watch some Starcraft 2(Even though I come from Montreal, Canada) before switching to DOTA2 as my primary game, in which i`ve been working for a website called joinDOTA for more than a year now. I`ve been watching a lot more of smash since EVO2013 and just watched the documentary The Smash Brothers, which really touched me as it seem to relate to pretty much every gaming community. I mostly play melee right now and will probably get into the next smash if it has any competitive capabilities so if anyone in/near Montreal wants to organize something I would be glad to not only participate, but also help in organizing anything.
Welcome Sorick!

Glad to hear you've seen the Smash Brothers! It's an amazing doc. If you're interested in looking for Montreal events, look here in the Canada zone.

If you have any questions to ask, let me know and I'll try my best to answer them.

Enjoy your SWF stay!

SnappyJ

Smash Cadet
NNID
SnappyJ
Hi everybody, I am Snappy J! I've been playing Smash since the first game came out on the N64 and have been playing ever since. I've been aware of the competitive scene for quite a while now but haven't really delved too deep into it before, but I'd like to change that! Luigi has been my main since Melee and I'm playing him in Project M now as well. I've dabbled in just about every character but always came back to the goofy green plumber. Anyways I'm in Portland, Oregon if there are any other Portlanders here It'd be great to actually have some other people to practice with!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hi everybody, I am Snappy J! I've been playing Smash since the first game came out on the N64 and have been playing ever since. I've been aware of the competitive scene for quite a while now but haven't really delved too deep into it before, but I'd like to change that! Luigi has been my main since Melee and I'm playing him in Project M now as well. I've dabbled in just about every character but always came back to the goofy green plumber. Anyways I'm in Portland, Oregon if there are any other Portlanders here It'd be great to actually have some other people to practice with!
Welcome J to Smashboards!

Here's the link to the Melee Luigi and P: Melee Luigi boards. If you're looking to find other Portandlers, check out the Regional Zone section. I am not familiar with Portland so I don't know which section it is in.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me for help.

Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Jonzor

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm Jonzor, but I go by Djon. I play Melee and a bit of Project M. I've played smash since the 64 days. My mains are Fox/Falcon. I'm from central Arkansas, but will be moving to Rolla, MO for college next year. After watching the smash documentary and EVO 2013, I want to be a part of this awesome community! I just wish that Arkansas had a scene...

Sheepolution

Smash Rookie
Hi. I'm Sheepolution/DaanHaaz/Daan. I've been watching competitive Melee since 2006 or so. I've played all 3 games a lot, but never really on a competitive level ( I tried to, but meh.. ). I was too young and didn't have enough money for traveling so tournaments weren't an option. But now I'm a big boy and more moneyfull, so now those options are available, and I started practicing Melee. I don't really have a main yet. I like to play Sheik/Falco/Marth/CFalcon.

I noticed some characters have 'find [character] players in your region' threads. Would be nice to have something like that for Melee in general. I live near Breda in The Netherlands.

Hopefully Melee stays alive for at least 5 years so all this training is not for nothing, haha. But that shouldn't be a worry, right? Happy Smashing you all!

Darkevilprice995

Smash Cadet
I am Darkevilprince995 (as if you didn't know that).

I also happen to play Smash.
And the documentary on melee was fantastic.

Now I have project m.

Should be fun.

Oh, and I play yugioh too for those of you who might happen to be on pojo.

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
I am a new MD/VA smash player who wants to play a really aggressive style. I don't really have a main yet so I mostly play Fox to get used to seeing him and to reinforce techskill. ( I have slow fingers and I'm trying to train them up)

I am 'training' during highschool as a Physics Major and Math/Music Minor so I don't get to practice as much as I'd like but i play at least a half an hour every day.
I play with MALVMMALVM and cant wait to go to my first Sypherpheonix's and get trounced.

My favourite characters to play just for fun are mewtwo ics fox and samus.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Hello, I am QQQQQQQ7777777 (Gr8 Name ->) and this is my first step outside of the Project M threads.

I`m here to become, at the least, good enough at Project M to beat some of the pros in my general location (I`m coming for you Oracle!) and prove to my acquaintances that some Nintendo games do require high skill, but honestly until I get my custom made classic controller that looks like a gamecube controller (because I have a Wii U) fixed, I am not going to get anywhere. I have always wanted to play Melee, but I could never afford a Gamecube, I was lucky enough to get a copy when I bought a wii, but I sold said wii for the wii u without knowing it had no Gamecube compatibility. I consider myself fairly good at the game, but nowhere near the level of tourney goers. I have a habit of writing more information then necessary in things like essays, welcome post, and thread OP`s, a example of this is that yesterday I made a thread about the Project M Youtube series called "Turbo Mode Tuesdays" and before I knew it, I was writing paragraphs on each character`s origin story for no apparent reason. I am usually titled as a pain to be around, so I will do my best to not bother anyone and keep my stupid questions to a minimum.

The Revolutionary Cafe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CafeRevolution
3DS FC
2766-9632-2051
Switch FC
5665-2697-0979
ELLO GOOD WORLD! I am The Revolutionary Cafe and I loves me some smash bros. hope to play some good users here and communicate and other such things!

MC_The

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm MC_The a Smasher from the NJ/PA area. Growing up my favorite game to play has always been smash, but during my highschool years I switched to PC gaming and went quite far in competitive tf2. However I eventually got tired of the game and went to DOTA 2 and played that up until now where I found my love for smash again because of college and Project M. I was rather happy that I was one of the better players at my college and it lead me to look at the competitive side of smash to see what was up, which lead me to learn Apex was only an hour thirty from my house. So now I finally wish to get involved in the community of the game that shaped a good portion of my childhood and hopefully soon spectate the smashing greats at Apex.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Hi, I'm MC_The a Smasher from the NJ/PA area. Growing up my favorite game to play has always been smash, but during my highschool years I switched to PC gaming and went quite far in competitive tf2. However I eventually got tired of the game and went to DOTA 2 and played that up until now where I found my love for smash again because of college and Project M. I was rather happy that I was one of the better players at my college and it lead me to look at the competitive side of smash to see what was up, which lead me to learn Apex was only an hour thirty from my house. So now I finally wish to get involved in the community of the game that shaped a good portion of my childhood and hopefully soon spectate the smashing greats at Apex.
Yes another P:M player! There's so few of them on the Smashboards arena.

LyeN

Smash Rookie
Greetings fellow comrades. I go by the moniker "LyeN", my alternative alias, because "Lyne" was blocked by the spam filter :( . I've played SSBM casually for about 10 years, I still have my cube, melee CD, controllers, etc. I only have a controller on me atm though.

Anyways, a little over a year ago I was searching on YouTube for melee videos, can't remember why, but I stumbled across pro matches which were quite fun to watch. This is when I discovered the competitive scene, something I somehow didn't really know about. It was surprising to me because I was already well versed in eSports and am pretty decent at quite a few games. I ended up watching lots of pro matches and eventually watched a few on Twitch.tv.

This year I was finally interested in improving, if only to consistently beat my casual friends. I main Captain Falcon, so I learned from watching the pro falcons on youtube: Hax, SilentSpectre, Dark Rain, Isai, etc. Browsing this forum also helped me understand the advanced techniques and intricacies of the game. I can now proudly say that some of my friends say it's boring cause I'm too good. It's kind of funny because I'm not actually any good yet. Improving is something I'm naturally inclined to do, however I don't have much motivation to play at a competitive level. I might start playing in tournaments if I get confident enough in my skills.

I reside in the NorCal bay area peninsula, so if anyone is around there (southern half of 650), let me know if you want to play!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Project M has become the game of choice in my dorm actually :D
Nice, my friends and I all play it and one of the developers happens to live near me too. It sucks though because there's only really a competitive scene for Brawl around here and it's my least favorite Smash game, I even like 64 more.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I am L. I one day wish 2 play in a tournament. Until then all I can do is play online w/ netplay.
Hello L and welcome to Smashboards!

Well, when you do want to play at a tournament, check out the Tournament Listings for all the tournies available.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your stay here!

Hi I'm Jonzor, but I go by Djon. I play Melee and a bit of Project M. I've played smash since the 64 days. My mains are Fox/Falcon. I'm from central Arkansas, but will be moving to Rolla, MO for college next year. After watching the smash documentary and EVO 2013, I want to be a part of this awesome community! I just wish that Arkansas had a scene...
Hello Jonzor and welcome to Smashboards!

Check out the Atlantic South to see if you can find fellow nearby Arkansasans.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me for help. I hope you enjoy it here.

Hi. I'm Sheepolution/DaanHaaz/Daan. I've been watching competitive Melee since 2006 or so. I've played all 3 games a lot, but never really on a competitive level ( I tried to, but meh.. ). I was too young and didn't have enough money for traveling so tournaments weren't an option. But now I'm a big boy and more moneyfull, so now those options are available, and I started practicing Melee. I don't really have a main yet. I like to play Sheik/Falco/Marth/CFalcon.

I noticed some characters have 'find [character] players in your region' threads. Would be nice to have something like that for Melee in general. I live near Breda in The Netherlands.

Hopefully Melee stays alive for at least 5 years so all this training is not for nothing, haha. But that shouldn't be a worry, right? Happy Smashing you all!
Welcome Sheep to Smashboards!

If you're still not set on a main, check out the Melee Character boards to check out the tech, info, and guides for characters in mind. Check here to see if you can find anyone on the Netherlands.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

I am Darkevilprince995 (as if you didn't know that).

I also happen to play Smash.
And the documentary on melee was fantastic.

Now I have project m.

Should be fun.

Oh, and I play yugioh too for those of you who might happen to be on pojo.
Welcome 995 to Smashboards!

That's good to hear you've seen the Smash Brothers! If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me.

I hope you continue to visit the site and enjoy it.

I am a new MD/VA smash player who wants to play a really aggressive style. I don't really have a main yet so I mostly play Fox to get used to seeing him and to reinforce techskill. ( I have slow fingers and I'm trying to train them up)

I am 'training' during highschool as a Physics Major and Math/Music Minor so I don't get to practice as much as I'd like but i play at least a half an hour every day.
I play with MALVMMALVM and cant wait to go to my first Sypherpheonix's and get trounced.

My favourite characters to play just for fun are mewtwo ics fox and samus.
Hello Shus and welcome to SWF!

Check out the Melee Character boards and see what character suits you via the dedicated character boards.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I hope you enjoy the site and good luck at Syphers!

Hello, I am QQQQQQQ7777777 (Gr8 Name ->) and this is my first step outside of the Project M threads.

I`m here to become, at the least, good enough at Project M to beat some of the pros in my general location (I`m coming for you Oracle!) and prove to my acquaintances that some Nintendo games do require high skill, but honestly until I get my custom made classic controller that looks like a gamecube controller (because I have a Wii U) fixed, I am not going to get anywhere. I have always wanted to play Melee, but I could never afford a Gamecube, I was lucky enough to get a copy when I bought a wii, but I sold said wii for the wii u without knowing it had no Gamecube compatibility. I consider myself fairly good at the game, but nowhere near the level of tourney goers. I have a habit of writing more information then necessary in things like essays, welcome post, and thread OP`s, a example of this is that yesterday I made a thread about the Project M Youtube series called "Turbo Mode Tuesdays" and before I knew it, I was writing paragraphs on each character`s origin story for no apparent reason. I am usually titled as a pain to be around, so I will do my best to not bother anyone and keep my stupid questioI'ns to a minimum.
Q7, welcome to Smashboards!

It's always good to give yourself a goal. Since you've been to the P: Melee threads, I'm assuming you know your way around. If you have any questions though, feel free to ask me.

Welcome again and enjoy your stay!

ELLO GOOD WORLD! I am The Revolutionary Cafe and I loves me some smash bros. hope to play some good users here and communicate and other such things!
Welcome Cafe to Smashboards!

Check out the Pool Room for communication with open threads that anyone can discuss. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me for help. I hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome MC to Smashboards!

Do NOT miss Apex. Go if you have the chance to attend!

If you have any questions about the site, let me know. I hope you enjoy it here.

Greetings fellow comrades. I go by the moniker "LyeN", my alternative alias, because "Lyne" was blocked by the spam filter :( . I've played SSBM casually for about 10 years, I still have my cube, melee CD, controllers, etc. I only have a controller on me atm though.

Anyways, a little over a year ago I was searching on YouTube for melee videos, can't remember why, but I stumbled across pro matches which were quite fun to watch. This is when I discovered the competitive scene, something I somehow didn't really know about. It was surprising to me because I was already well versed in eSports and am pretty decent at quite a few games. I ended up watching lots of pro matches and eventually watched a few on Twitch.tv.

This year I was finally interested in improving, if only to consistently beat my casual friends. I main Captain Falcon, so I learned from watching the pro falcons on youtube: Hax, SilentSpectre, Dark Rain, Isai, etc. Browsing this forum also helped me understand the advanced techniques and intricacies of the game. I can now proudly say that some of my friends say it's boring cause I'm too good. It's kind of funny because I'm not actually any good yet. Improving is something I'm naturally inclined to do, however I don't have much motivation to play at a competitive level. I might start playing in tournaments if I get confident enough in my skills.

I reside in the NorCal bay area peninsula, so if anyone is around there (southern half of 650), let me know if you want to play!
Welcome LyeN to Smashboards!

That's weird. I don't know why Lyne is blocked. Check out the PacWest section to hit up NorCal players.

If oy have any questions, feel free to ask. Once again, welcome and I hope you enjoy it here.

spacer`1

Smash Rookie
Hello people; I'm spacer`1, a Smasher living in FL. I have been playing Smash pretty much since it came out when I was 8. I was a total noob (items, no tiers, all stages, what's wavedashing, etc.) until my first year of college. During that first year, pretty much all my friends and I did was play melee. We'd play for 6-7 hours at a time, 4-5 nights a week, and we were lucky to have a guy in our group that played tournament level CF/Peach/Jigz. We got pretty damn good over 2 years to the point where I, the worst player out of us all, won first place at our uni's melee tourney (Fox/CF). I've been playing on and off for two years, and I feel my skills have degraded a bit, but I just ordered a PC adapter for GC controllers so I can play online with people.

jj143cool

Smash Rookie
was up guys just juan here cant wait to play some melee

Jj143cool just a kid who wants to prove that he is good at melee

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello people; I'm spacer`1, a Smasher living in FL. I have been playing Smash pretty much since it came out when I was 8. I was a total noob (items, no tiers, all stages, what's wavedashing, etc.) until my first year of college. During that first year, pretty much all my friends and I did was play melee. We'd play for 6-7 hours at a time, 4-5 nights a week, and we were lucky to have a guy in our group that played tournament level CF/Peach/Jigz. We got pretty damn good over 2 years to the point where I, the worst player out of us all, won first place at our uni's melee tourney (Fox/CF). I've been playing on and off for two years, and I feel my skills have degraded a bit, but I just ordered a PC adapter for GC controllers so I can play online with people.
Hello Spacer and welcome to SWF!

That's good to hear man. If you ever want to communicate with other Floridians, check out the Atlantic South zone for the Florida thread. I don't know if there's a Melee online thread but I'll update this post if I do find it and I'll link it for you.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to let me know.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

was up guys just juan here cant wait to play some melee

Jj143cool just a kid who wants to prove that he is good at melee
Hey juan, welcome to SWF.

If you need to post again, use the edit button. Please don't double post. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me for help.

Enjoy your stay here man.

Tairy Hesticles

Smash Rookie
What's up? My name is Tairy Hesticles, I recently go by this name cause I find it as a neat little joke. I main luigi in melee and use all the characters in project m character with my friends cause they're all cool to use but don't suit my interest. I've been casually playing smash bros ever since '04. I was never aware that smash bros had a competitive scene, although I saw videos on Youtube of players like Azen, Isai, and various Fox/Falco mains back in '07~''08. What brought me into the comp scene was first watching project m tourneys, which lead to taking a look at regional melee tourneys. I was in awe of the speed, the creativity of movement, approaching, and comboing that was presented by highly skilled players. I reside in the NYC in search of people to train with after recently losing at Sudden Death, losing two sets in a row and losing to myself mentally temporarily losing the desire to play matches. After that I don't want to waste tourney experiences and desire to get better at the game.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
What's up? My name is Tairy Hesticles, I recently go by this name cause I find it as a neat little joke. I main luigi in melee and use all the characters in project m character with my friends cause they're all cool to use but don't suit my interest. I've been casually playing smash bros ever since '04. I was never aware that smash bros had a competitive scene, although I saw videos on Youtube of players like Azen, Isai, and various Fox/Falco mains back in '07~''08. What brought me into the comp scene was first watching project m tourneys, which lead to taking a look at regional melee tourneys. I was in awe of the speed, the creativity of movement, approaching, and comboing that was presented by highly skilled players. I reside in the NYC in search of people to train with after recently losing at Sudden Death, losing two sets in a row and losing to myself mentally temporarily losing the desire to play matches. After that I don't want to waste tourney experiences and desire to get better at the game.
I gotta admit, that's a very sneaky clever name.

If you haven't, check out the Atlantic North zone for NY threads.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I hope you enjoy your stay Tairy.....and hopefully you don't get slack from the mods about it.

Cervidaez

Smash Rookie
Hello, hello :)

Just had to made this account after watching the Smash Brothers documentary. I've been in love with eSports for around 5 years, watched every game I could (FPS, RTS, MOBA, Fighters) but I must say, that documentary has been one of the best things I've ever watched, and it has inspired me greatly.

I'm from a pretty weird place (Canary Islands, in Spain :)) but there's a kind of dead Brawl community. I'm interested in hosting tournaments and promote the game when SSB4 comes out, and who knows, maybe this will be my chance to become good at a game since day one!

Even though this board is heavily American based, I just want to start studying all the jargon and mentality that could help me when the new game arrives. So... yeah. I'll try to be around.

Cat Nip

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone!

I also made this account after watching the amazing smash documentary. I've been playing for years, since 64 came out. Played Fox all the time until Brawl and I've picked up Luigi and some other characters as well.

I'm a voice actor and composer, but also an avid gamer and....yeah. Hope to maybe get good and go to a tournament or something sometime.

Negalith

Smash Cadet
Hey there, I'm Negalith, and I'm new to the smashboards, not so new to Smash. I started playing way back in the day on N64, and I played Melee for a long time. I dropped smash when brawl came out cause of how screwed up said games balance and play style were in my eyes. With the intro of project M, Smash 4, and more specifically a smash that hasn't got any tripping or other crap, I'm looking to break back in. My smash game's a little rusty but I'm feeling like I'll be throwing Falcon Punches in no time. Plus, I'm psyched that one of my fave game characters, MEGAMAN, is making his much deserved Smash debut. I'm happy to be here though and looking forward to some awesome discussions.

Negalith

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone!

I also made this account after watching the amazing smash documentary. I've been playing for years, since 64 came out. Played Fox all the time until Brawl and I've picked up Luigi and some other characters as well.

I'm a voice actor and composer, but also an avid gamer and....yeah. Hope to maybe get good and go to a tournament or something sometime.

I'll admit, that documentary got me to thinking it would be cool to be on Smashboards as well. Glad to know I'm not the only one lol hahaha

Cat Nip

Smash Rookie
I'll admit, that documentary got me to thinking it would be cool to be on Smashboards as well. Glad to know I'm not the only one lol hahaha

Haha yeah I think that's going to bring a lot of new people to the community, it was very well made and just inspirational.

The21stSmasher

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7518-6470-1706
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! My name is The21stSmasher. I'm known as the xXThe21stGamerXx outside of smash. XerotheInfinite is my brother. I play a variety of fighting games especially Project M & Brawl. I also train hard to become stronger than I was before. I never experienced this forum, but I know it's gonna be a good one. It's a horror to meet you all! :)

Miketastic5

Smash Cadet
NNID
Miketastic5
Hello, my name is Miketastic5, but you can call me Mike. I've been playing Melee since 2006 and Brawl since it came out, and never really wanted to play competitively. However, because of the Smash Bros. Documentary, I was inspired to try and improve and getyt somewhat good. I am improving, and I can easily beat my friends (I know that's not saying much), but I know I still need to improve much more. Thank you all, and I hope I have a good time at Smashboards!

Negalith

Smash Cadet

I`m here to become, at the least, good enough at Project M to beat some of the pros in my general location (I`m coming for you Oracle!) and prove to my acquaintances that some Nintendo games do require high skill, but honestly until I get my custom made classic controller that looks like a gamecube controller (because I have a Wii U) fixed, I am not going to get anywhere. I have always wanted to play Melee, but I could never afford a Gamecube, I was lucky enough to get a copy when I bought a wii, but I sold said wii for the wii u without knowing it had no Gamecube compatibility. I consider myself fairly good at the game, but nowhere near the level of tourney goers. I have a habit of writing more information then necessary in things like essays, welcome post, and thread OP`s, a example of this is that yesterday I made a thread about the Project M Youtube series called "Turbo Mode Tuesdays" and before I knew it, I was writing paragraphs on each character`s origin story for no apparent reason. I am usually titled as a pain to be around, so I will do my best to not bother anyone and keep my stupid questions to a minimum.
Welcome and I know how that feels. That's why I'm an English major :chuckle: By the way, awesome avatar pic. Love Megaman! And yeah I would like to get tourney level to because I love the idea of meeting new people and traveling around the country to have fun and make new friends, as well as possibly win money. Sounds awesome to me :3

Kempatsu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kempatsu
3DS FC
2251-4505-3091
Hello! My name is Jason. I've recently been getting the itch to play. I have not played in a number of years however. I have played quite a bit in the past and am familiar with all the high level techniques.

The Smash documentary brought me here and I am now at a point in my life where I have an excellent job and free time. It's been about 4, maybe 5 years since I last played. Anyone who lives in the immediate area who is interested in playing should let me know! (Bensalem, PA)

Also, I'd like to change my account name. I did not see an option in the menu. Anyone know who I need to speak to in order to change it?

Thanks and looking forward to playing this again! I have a controller somewhere.

handicappedhero

Smash Rookie
Hey, folks! I'm Jonathan, but my Smash label is "HDCP". On art websites I go by "stigmata", "wahay", or "jonathanvair".

I miss Smash Bros. I've been hooked since the launch of Classic Smash, but only get to play a few times a year now. I spend more time on art than videogames, but I want more smash in my life, so here I am! Any playing going on in Cinci/NKY to Columbus is going to be in my radar from now-on!

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Hello there! I'm NintendoKnight.

I've known about SmashBoards for a number of years now, and recently have really needed a place for good Smash Bros discussion. So I hope I can enter the fray on that.

I'm been playing Smash since the 64 version came out, then Melee, and then Brawl.

Good to have a community to work with, now!

SOUP_TO_GO

Smash Rookie
NNID
SOUP_TO_GO
3DS FC
2294-3402-9092
I'm SOUP. I'm mostly here to be a dirty casual and get bodied every match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom