• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
This is very late.... anyway;

Hello, my name is MaskO'Gears. I'm a gamer from Nebraska. I am a supporter of Nintendo and Sony, and detest Microsoft. I own a 3DS and a Wii, and plan on getting a Wii U soon. My favorite franchises include Professor Layton, Fire Emblem, and Ace Attorney. I am also PUMPED for Smash 4!

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
Hey all, PlayerXIII here. I am from Portugal and have been a Nintendo fan since I was small. The first Super Mario was my first game ever (though my first "serious" game was Diablo II when I was 4 years old...). I didn't come to learn of Smash Bros. till Melee and then, I only played it at my friend's house. I got Brawl but never got out of my little casual corner and with this one, I hope to actually try to learn this game :p

Among other gaming interests of mine are Kingdom Hearts (my favourite franchise: I literally shed a tear when III was announced at E3), League of Legends, Injustice, Playstation All-Stars (toss me into a pit of fire but I like the game even though it is horrible and dead), Megaman, Final Fantasy, Sonic, The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon (though I haven't got a single game since Soul Silver).

Right now I own a 3DS and probably won't be getting a Wii U anytime soon (or at all, sad me, that new Mario Kart looks awesome) so my version of SSB will be the 3DS one. Hope to play some cool people here that can help me get started with the competitiveness of Smash Bros. when this comes out next year :p

Maple Hood

Smash Rookie
I guess since I'll probably mostly end up lurking here I might as well do one of these.

Hello all of you people, I'm Maple Hood. As a child I grew up with all the Nintendo consoles starting from the NES, so playing a game with so many Nintendo characters always did intrigue me. I really only became interested in the competitive scene when my school had a SSBB Tournament and, with much practice, I managed to place 3rd with Ice Climbers. Seeing how well I did (and the fact my friends never want to play with me anymore) I might as well continue on to the competitive scene. I also try to play some other fighters competitive, mostly Capcom fighters, so hit me up with a challenge if you want. I don't really think there's much else to say.... oh well, good enough right?

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
Returning to the Smash World Forums, since I'm coming back, might as well write a new intro for a new start, ha ha.

My name is Leo, also known as solitonmedic on the Steam community, and Dantel on WeMade's Lost Saga.

I'm looking forward to Lost Saga's reboot, hope to challenge worthy (prey) opponents. As you all know, I'm a avid Tekken player (as you can see from my profile photo, Leo Kliesen) and had participated on a tournament once. I main as Lili, Leo, Alisa, Steve, and Lars. It's safe to say I'm a beast in the Tekken series. A bit more about myself, I'm a kind and caring person on the inside, but once you get to know me: I'm actually a crazy, loony, spazzy guy. :p

My personal favorite genre of games would be 'adventure' or anything featuring exploration, likewise my main character Leo, likes to spelunk. A few games would be Lost Saga, Earthbound, and so on. My personal favorite would be Earthbound 2/Mother 3 and Mega Man Legends 1-2.

I'm sorta known in the Wii U Miiverse community as Dantel, and quite the formidable opponent on Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition with my trademark Lili/Leo tag team. You'll know if the color red and pink is all you see as you lose the match. :D

It's a pleasure signing up here, and hope to meet plenty of friends here!

This is very late.... anyway;

Hello, my name is MaskO'Gears. I'm a gamer from Nebraska. I am a supporter of Nintendo and Sony, and detest Microsoft. I own a 3DS and a Wii, and plan on getting a Wii U soon. My favorite franchises include Professor Layton, Fire Emblem, and Ace Attorney. I am also PUMPED for Smash 4!
Hey all, PlayerXIII here. I am from Portugal and have been a Nintendo fan since I was small. The first Super Mario was my first game ever (though my first "serious" game was Diablo II when I was 4 years old...). I didn't come to learn of Smash Bros. till Melee and then, I only played it at my friend's house. I got Brawl but never got out of my little casual corner and with this one, I hope to actually try to learn this game :p
I guess since I'll probably mostly end up lurking here I might as well do one of these.

Hello all of you people, I'm Maple Hood. As a child I grew up with all the Nintendo consoles starting from the NES, so playing a game with so many Nintendo characters always did intrigue me. I really only became interested in the competitive scene when my school had a SSBB Tournament and, with much practice, I managed to place 3rd with Ice Climbers. Seeing how well I did (and the fact my friends never want to play with me anymore) I might as well continue on to the competitive scene. I also try to play some other fighters competitive, mostly Capcom fighters, so hit me up with a challenge if you want. I don't really think there's much else to say.... oh well, good enough right?
Welcome, welcome! Enjoy your stay here in the SWF forums!

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I just recently refound this place. I totally forgot about it in the span of 5 years. Go me, but as Smash 4 data keeps popping up and a poll a certain someone posted here was put onto a forum I'm currently on "Serenes Forest" I found out. I actually have an account. So, this is a true hello. Whatever little amount of posts I made 5 years ago when Brawl first came out are pretty moot. I was 16 and dumb. Anyways, I've been playing video games from a very young age 3 to be exact, playing Sonic, Mario, Contra and various other games with my parents. I'm quite a shy guy [not those kinds you doofuses] so i'm a bit nervous going onto a new forum again. I hope to make some friends and talk about Smash 4 and get Hyped.

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
I'm a Smash Brothers fan who has been lurking these forums since the Brawl days. Finally I got tired of watching from the sidelines and wanted to get in on the action.

So, um, hi.

Sazen

Smash Rookie
Hello people. I've been lurking these boards for a few months now, and finally decided to pull it together and register here. I ended up finding these forums after playing a few matches with my friend's brother after having not played for about 2 years. After that I wanted to get better, increase the level of my game. First I found some videos from Apex, and was overwhelmed by the level of skill the players had. In the end I found this marvelous place, like a sacred place of Smash.

So, I've been playing the Smash Brothers series all the way from Smash 64 (even though I was like 4 years old at the time), and of course when Melee was released back in 2002 it was time to spend even more time on the coach with my brother and friends. For 6 glorious years we played that amazing game, but then it was time to move to the newest edition, Brawl that is of course. We were so hyped for Brawl that we decided to get a Japanese Wii and a Japanese edition of Brawl since we would've had to wait for about 6 months for it to be released here. The reason for that being me living in Finland, here in the Northern Europe.

But now, with the new Smash Brothers game looming in the horizon it was about to for me to have the pleasure to register to these forums!

Neerb

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3308-4587-7068
Hello, you can call me Neerb.

I've known about this place for a while, what with the back room and tiers and all, and it's always seemed like a cool place, but I really didn't lurk that often.

Now, however, Super Smash Bros. 4 is on its way, and since I've been a huge fan of the series since the beginning, I feel it's time for me to join the community.

Sean007s

Smash Rookie
I'm Sean!

I've known this forum for sometime and with the announcement of Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, I thought it was the best time to join the forum.

I came from another forum (Call of Duty centric) but feel I no longer am passionate about that series anymore while SSB offers a very easy to get into style of game yet is very deep. I've always been playing SSB, but I never took it as a competitive game, but I feel with SSB4, I'm going to dig in and see if i'm up to playing competitively.

Other information about me, I love big cats, gaming in general, history and tons more. I am knowledgeable about technology in general too. Oh and I'm Irish. Just putting that there.

Anyway, great forum and I hope to make friends here so thanks for reading and hope to discuss in the future.

CrashLove37

Smash Rookie
NNID
CrashLove37
Hello, I'm CrashLove 37, this is really my first time here (for some reason). I've been playing Smash since N64 and I'm a competitively casual player. I don't really know how to do any techniques, but I prefer playing no items on Final Destination.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Oh My Grey!

Alot of newcomers here! Welcome everyone to Smashboards! I'll get to addressing any questions if anyone has one in abit.

Fares612

Smash Apprentice
Hi there.
My name is Fares. I used to have an old account on this site with almost 1000 posts called 'i8waffles612' and stopped using it early 2008, when I was like 15. I'm 21 now. Decided to come back here because I'm hyped for the new SSB.Some of you may remember me but I highly doubt it.

That's all I got for now.

:upsidedown:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello Fares and welcome back to SWF!

As you can see, we've gone through some site changes and if you have questions about it, feel free to ask me.

Once again, welcome back and enjoy your stay!

D

Deleted member

Hello there everyone! I'm some person that decided to lurk on these forums since a few months ago, and I decided to create an account to get involved in discussions for Smash 4. I might not even post much and when I do I might make myself look like a moron who has no idea what he's talking about but who cares!

So yeah, that's about it.

golden009

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm Golden and I've been lurking around here for a couple years now but never thought to actually get an account.

Hello.

Fares612

Smash Apprentice
Hello Fares and welcome back to SWF!

As you can see, we've gone through some site changes and if you have questions about it, feel free to ask me.

Once again, welcome back and enjoy your stay!
Thanks!
When I wanted to make an account a few days ago, I tried using my current email but it was linked to my old account here, which I honestly don't even remember. It said I had about 1000 posts on that account but I don't even remember making that account in the first place lol. Then I saw the type of posts I made at that age and I was like "...this must not be seen by anyone" and asked for it to be deleted
:smash:

BlueMagic

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I`m a new player. I`m looking to get into the SSBM competitive scene. I`ve been playing all the SSB games since they came out. My favorite is melee. I was introduced to it by smuckers and smokeybones.

DRM4R10

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys, I'm a huge Nintendo fan (Particularly the Mario Series) and I love the Smash series. Melee is my favourite, then Brawl comes second. TBH I haven't played a lot of SSB64, I might purchase it when it comes out on the Wii U VC. As you can tell from my avatar, I main Dr. Mario and I really wish he was in Brawl, even as an alt. costume.
I can't wait for Smash 4 and will hope to buy it!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome Chucklehead Tom, DRM4R10, golden009 and BlueMagic to Smashboards!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me for assistance.

Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Yoo Names Blues but you can call me The Original robot anyways i enjoy anime skecthing reading and video games if wanna play brawl hit me up

verysleepywolf

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-5879-7280
Hey, I used to go by twilight_wolf but now I go by verysleepywolf. Posted on IGN a lot and All is Brawl a little bit. I just acquired a Wii U a couple days ago by selling tons of games and am currently loving NSMBU. I'm an extreme Zelda fan, but I started playing SSB back on the N64 before I even knew who half of the characters were. Smash was my portal to discovering new Nintendo games and always has been.

I'll mostly lurk until I get a feel for the board. Looks like a good place to start speculating.

peaches from gensokyo

Smash Rookie
hey guys, im peaches. i was on this board a while back as princesspeachluvr13 or something equally stupid(can you blame me? i was going through a randumb xd phase). i wasnt very active aside from the make your move threads, but im a little more interested in discussing the actual game rather than focusing on wishful thinking(not that theres anything wrong with the mym threads). that said, im really excited for smash bros 3ds/wiiu and what ive seen so far has me really hyped. i look forward to chilling with you guys.

umbratile

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm umbratile (or just umb). I've loved this series since I was 10-ish, and my favorite game so far is Brawl (is that allowed around here? :p) Other than video games, I like drawing and stuff, and considering SSB-hype is nice fuel for inspiration I'll probably post stuff in your art subforum. But for the most part I'm basically here to join in on the discussions of SSB4 and whatnot.

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Umm... Hi I'm MargnetMan I guess. My username is based off of a stupid inside joke anyways. If you can't tell I love the mega man series as well as quite a few nintendo series namely Pokemon XD anyways I ummm... Am a person... That will be posting on this site. I first got into this series with Brawl, and since then I have picked up melee before but since my Wii got stolen (don't ask) all I have is my wii U so I can't play melee any more XD But yeah I think I'm a pretty good player in Brawl, I main Mr. Game and Watch :D So ummm... yeah.

onlyaaron17

Smash Cadet
NNID
onlyaaron17
Hello Taisakuno Shouri/Onlyaaron17 speaking.I've been playing Brawl for 5 years. I've played melee, but came no where near close to tournament play. The one to win brawl before it came out was canceled and even so I would've used Roy so I would've lost. Roy uber low tier, didn't figure that out until learning of a tier list in brawl. At the time I was an anti-tierest playing Kirby as my main. But then I saw Apex last year, and it blew my mind. It blew my mind the fact that the tier list is based off of natural game mechanics but more importantly due to the people who play tourneys change it themselves. Not until this year I started playing competitively. First with my city tournament I took 1st and I could say that with my 2 friends we are the best in the city. I missed last year's grand finals after the 1st tournament where u make it for getting top 3. This year I've did it again, this time with my other 2 friends who went last year. I could say we are the best in the city it isn't big on brawl tournaments. There was one guy who topped 1st in the grand tournament last year with the top 3 of each branch for the tournament so he was the one I was worried about. He decided to troll the noobs with jigglypuff xd. It was hilarious. Anyway all 4 of us got paired in the same of 2 branches so the finals would be one noob and us. I lost with Kirby in the semis against my friend who mained Marth (note the tournament had smash ball in it, so we always took it and didn't use it the whole round to prove how bad the rules were) and my friend who mains lucario went to finals. He didn't try and lost and that's when I vowed to get better to dominate every noob so they would know that tourney win was a pure fluke. I vowed to beat my friends just as hard. Now this isn't revenge I am really passionate about the game competitively. When I lose badly I still have a love for the game to get better instead of snap like a lot of wifi players would do. I love the game that much. I have 4 characters I play: Kirby, zero suit, meta knight, and toon link. I know Kirby the most but I'm best with mk of course. After 5 years of playing I'm still struggling with who to play with. At least I've nailed it down to 4, as Marth and other characters used to be on that list. Anyway though, I can play zero suit samus and meta knight all day everyday, but I'm ridiculously interested in the playstyle of zero suit. I'm probably a noob, but just learning how to master the stun fun and down b air into a foot-stall flip turns 1 move into a large set of options. It just amazes me talking about something so simple works like that. I know I am on a rant, but I'm coming to you smash boards for help. I'm coming to show me what ur made of and hopefully one day become part of the best brawl community.
One last thing. Is there a chatbox? XD

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
First time actually using this in awhile, wanting to meet and greet/make new friends in the smash community. HELLO! :D

Rainbow-Sasuke

Smash Rookie
Hi, guys! I'm Rainbow-Sasuke, but you can call me Rainbow or Marshmallow, whichever you prefer. Anyway, I'm a huge, HUGE, HUUUUGE fan of Super Smash Bros., especially Brawl. Mostly Brawl because I got a Friend Code two days ago. My other interests are Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z and reading fan fics. Anyways, hello and it's nice to meet you all! Bye byes

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
Hello, most of you might already know me... I'm Yodery. I quit this site months ago after just getting bored and banned and bored and banned and... yeah.

I don't really know what else to say, but I apologize to the Smash community for everything I've done, and I believe I'm ready to start anew. Please accept my apology? :/

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Hi, I'm new obviously. I joined cause I finally got tired of just being able to fight against actually people cause that is jsut so much funner. I'm mostly hoping to stick to the small stuff like Smashfests as I'm not looking for anything super competitive right now, cause it's been way way to long since I played against another person xD, and really just wanting to have some fun and all that. I hope I end up having as much fun as I think I will here.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello and welcome to SWF Grim!

If you're talking about smashfests as in online, there's a thread in the Welcome Center where you can set up matches for online play.

Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I read on Smah Bros wiki that Smashfests were small tournaments that usually didn't have a entry fee and were a more friendly enviorment for casual players and the like. o.O As my Wii is incompatibal with the WiFi where I live. But what I just desribed is what I am looking for basically.

KingDedede16

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone I'm new to this site. :)

I consider myself a decent Smash player, maining Kirby in 64, Ganondorf in Melee, and King Dedede in Brawl. I've only been to two Smash Tournaments, and both were very casual. One being a Tournament at a Game Crazy for Melee the night Brawl was being released, and another being a Brawl tournament a local library was holding, so I haven't been to anything major.

With Smash 4 coming around, I'm hoping to get into the competitive scene more. When Brawl came out I played a lot online, I frequented the Online Board on Gamefaqs doing matches whenever I could, but I didn't feel like I was improving much with the players I was facing. I hope I can learn a lot here and be the best I can be. :)

Also a little side question, I live in Washington, and it seems like there really only is a major Melee group. Is there any for 64/Brawl out there somewhere?

Oh look! It's KiKi!

Smash Rookie
Hello! My name is KiKi! This is my first time posting on this forum. I've heard great things about this place and I hope to stay here for years to come... or days to come.. or minutes to come. Hopefully this won't be my last post. It is my first post though. Can a post be someone's first and last? I suppose so. Any post could be my last post, but a post is only my a post once. Crazy. I should savor this moment. I'll be taking a 7 second moment of silence to remember this day......... okay. That was only six seconds, but oh well. Anyway, that's me. Wait... not really, I didn't say anything about me. Oh well. This post is getting too long anyway. Nobody is probably reading this, so I guess I can say whatever I want and get away with it. Flooaaaoaoalaoloaalooffff!

DayBernal

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone My name is Luis Dayanne Bernal, Im from Mexico but I am currently living in stamford NY, I will move to Ardsley soon, tough. I am looking for someone to play melee with. I have been playing melee for years but I would like to see how bad I do while in the USA. Anyone from NY here? I really want to play melee.

Sobia6464

Smash Cadet
There's a lot of new people joining! Rather than doing a giant multi-quote I would just like to welcome you now. Enjoy your stay :) I like to help so if there's anyway I can help, either brawl character help or forum help, feel free to message me. Again, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom