• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyStar1992

Smash Rookie
Hello! I'm KirbyStar, a Kirby fan and a lover of Smash Bros! I've played Melee & Brawl; I've been following SSB4 pretty frequently thus far. I'm looking forward to seeing new characters in the days to come. In addition to Kirby, I'm also a fan of:

a. The Legend of Zelda
b. Fire Emblem

---------------------------
KirbyStar1992

A lover of all things Kirby

Kirby Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdTdM0sOnxE

katGravasaurusRex

Smash Rookie
Hi, I stopped playing when brawl came out but Project M managed to somehow bring me back! I main random for now since I don't really have a character I'd consider a main yet, but I apparently only do good with the ones I don't like. I live in Texas and I'm hoping to be able to attend some local events soon, if work is willing that is. You can also add me on 360 or ps4 if you'd like, tag is GravasaurusRex

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
I'm XANA. Really bad at melee, trying to get better.
Welcome to smashboards i hope u enjoy your stay and i hope u get better at melee.
Hello! I'm KirbyStar, a Kirby fan and a lover of Smash Bros! I've played Melee & Brawl; I've been following SSB4 pretty frequently thus far. I'm looking forward to seeing new characters in the days to come. In addition to Kirby, I'm also a fan of:

a. The Legend of Zelda
b. Fire Emblem

KirbyStar1992

Kirby Video:
Welcome 2 smashboards im a huge zelda fan

theraddad

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm theraddad. I want to get good and I love Smash Bros. I've played 64, Melee, Brawl, and Project M. I can't wait for SSB4.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink

Squii The Fish

Smash Journeyman
Ah hey I'm squii the fish, here for Project M really. Looking to get better and Find more Oregon Players. Played melee and brawl A LOT but at a casual level.

Project M was too hype for me to ignore, been addicted to the game for three months now. Anyone interested in a match against me or our crew Gorse hit us up.

starbolt89

Smash Cadet
NNID
starbolt89
3DS FC
0860-4559-7031
hey this starbolt89 i just got into smash and got a wii u a few days ago just for the new smash and also mite get it for the 3ds

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Ah hey I'm squii the fish, here for Project M really. Looking to get better and Find more Oregon Players. Played melee and brawl A LOT but at a casual level.

Project M was too hype for me to ignore, been addicted to the game for three months now. Anyone interested in a match against me or our crew Gorse hit us up.
hello welcome to smashbords i hope u do get better.

hey this starbolt89 i just got into smash and got a wii u a few days ago just for the new smash and also mite get it for the 3ds
hello welcome 2 smashboards i hope u make alot of friends. I sold my wii going to get a wii u wind waker bundle. What budle did u get?

3Pro

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody! I'm 3Pro. I've played a lot of melee but I only recently got decent. Played some brawl and Project M too but only with my friends because I don't have either :(

Idioms of Grief

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody, I'm Idioms of Grief and after watching the amazing documentary The Smash Brothers I was in inspired to play Melee. I play Marvel 3 competitively and already play in tournaments for it so I hope some skills can transfer! The smash community seems amazing and I can't wait to immerse myself in it.

theTRUEchamp

Smash Apprentice
Hello, I'm theTRUEchamp. Ever since Melee, I've been hooked on the Smash series. Unfortunately, though, recently my priorities were screwed up and I ending up selling my Wii. I kick myself every for that. One day, I'll relieve my love of Smash. When that day comes, I think I'll try Project M as it looks pretty awesome.

liquidstate

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm liquidstate, call me liquid or any clever nickname. I've loved SSB since around the time Melee came out; truth is I'm a PS1 kid, but I've played my share of 64 and, believe it or not, I bought a Wii just for Brawl :eek:

Anyway, I've been following the pics of the day since some time in August, some exciting stuff...

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Yo! Im what you may call "Moi-Ari' Ive visited this site a number of times over the years and barely decided to join. Been playing smash ever since the first one came out for the 64 and pretty much play Brawl daily. I hope to find some good matches and worthy opponents thru here!

S

Sharic X

Hey, my name is Sharic X. Been playing Smash Bros. since I was 4 and started with Smash 64.

I'm new to these forums, but not to Smash Bros.. I love playing games on the go, so I'm glad Smash Bros. for 3DS is being made and love the way it looks.

Korhean

Smash Rookie
Hello! i just started to play smash alittle more seriously, been watchin matches forever so now its time to play haha. don't know where to start!

KirbyStar1992

Smash Rookie
Welcome to smashboards i hope u enjoy your stay and i hope u get better at melee.

Welcome 2 smashboards im a huge zelda fan

Hello link and ike lover! What are your favorite Zelda games? Have you placed A Link Between Worlds Yet?

For me, I would say OoT, Majora's Mask, or TP

KirbyStar1992

Kirby Video:

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
How do I change my name one here, I've looked everywhere. Hi by the way, I'm Charles.
You have to buy premium membership then u can change your name

Hey everybody! I'm 3Pro. I've played a lot of melee but I only recently got decent. Played some brawl and Project M too but only with my friends because I don't have either :(
hello welcome 2 smashboards i hope u get better
just a use wii u trade my xbox 360 for it
hello welcome 2 smashboards. i sold my wii going to get a wii u wind waker bunde. What bundle r u getting
Hello everybody, I'm Idioms of Grief and after watching the amazing documentary The Smash Brothers I was in inspired to play Melee. I play Marvel 3 competitively and already play in tournaments for it so I hope some skills can transfer! The smash community seems amazing and I can't wait to immerse myself in it.
hello welcome 2 smashboards i hope u win a tournament.
Hello, I'm theTRUEchamp. Ever since Melee, I've been hooked on the Smash series. Unfortunately, though, recently my priorities were screwed up and I ending up selling my Wii. I kick myself every for that. One day, I'll relieve my love of Smash. When that day comes, I think I'll try Project M as it looks pretty awesome.
hello welcome 2 smashboards im sorry to hear that but now what system do u have.
Hey everyone, I'm liquidstate, call me liquid or any clever nickname. I've loved SSB since around the time Melee came out; truth is I'm a PS1 kid, but I've played my share of 64 and, believe it or not, I bought a Wii just for Brawl :eek:

Anyway, I've been following the pics of the day since some time in August, some exciting stuff...
hello welcome 2 smashboards. Did u get the PS4
Yo! Im what you may call "Moi-Ari' Ive visited this site a number of times over the years and barely decided to join. Been playing smash ever since the first one came out for the 64 and pretty much play Brawl daily. I hope to find some good matches and worthy opponents thru here!
Welcome 2 smashboards. here is a link were people give out their friend codes http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...teway-520-bound.341178/page-221#post-16084759
Hey, my name is Sharic X. Been playing Smash Bros. since I was 4 and started with Smash 64.

I'm new to these forums, but not to Smash Bros.. I love playing games on the go, so I'm glad Smash Bros. for 3DS is being made and love the way it looks.
hello welcome 2 smashboards. im glad for Super smash. for the wii u

theTRUEchamp

Smash Apprentice
link and ike lover, for now I have a 3DS but I'm hopefully going to buy a Gamecube from my friend for $20 tomorrow. If that goes through, I'll be playing me some Melee! Yes!

The Royal Goon

Smash Rookie
NNID
WarriorNamedSwan
Hello, I am The Royal Goon. I am from West Virginia and I am one of the best if not the best Brawler in my state. I didn't play Melee or Smash 64 as competetively as I do Brawl. I feel Brawl does have combos and takes as much skill as the others. My mains are: Falco and Marth, with Olimar and Link being secondaries. I want Link buffed in these ways: Greater horizonatl and vertical recovery, Stronger attacks, Down air as a spike (added), and when he goes for a grab if he misses he picks up his clawshot he has small lag so he doesn't get punished easy, also make one of his throws chainable, that would make him high tier. Thank you -TRG

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello Royal Goon and welcome to SWF!

You should attend Apex to rep yourself in the biggest internation Smash Bros tourney. Also check out the Falco and Marth boards to share your thoughts on them, find matchups, speak with fellow mainers, etc.

Enjoy your stay here!

Poop1nat0r

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, Poop1nator. Couldn't think of anything better cause plain old POOP was taken. Anyway, from New Jersey, been playing Smash 64 for years and tryin to take it online, also been getting more into Melee and Brawl. Would love to see if anyone plays either online or local, just cant seem to find anyone around for matches. Also tips for playing a good Marth are always appreciated.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Hey everyone, Poop1nator. Couldn't think of anything better cause plain old POOP was taken. Anyway, from New Jersey, been playing Smash 64 for years and tryin to take it online, also been getting more into Melee and Brawl. Would love to see if anyone plays either online or local, just cant seem to find anyone around for matches. Also tips for playing a good Marth are always appreciated.
Hello Poop1nat0r. Welcome 2 smashboards i hope u enjoy your stay and here are some links to math guides
http://youtu.be/88yLx5lT61Y

Avantgrave

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0963-0522-3867
Hey there folks, the name's Avantgrave. Been into Smash Bros since back in the N64 days, where I burned away countless hours of my life in Sector Z with my handy baseball bat at my side. Got Melee right when it came out and I'm pretty sure I've never burned more hours into a single video game in my entire life. Unlike Smash64 though, where I only used Ness, I bounced back and forth between a few characters in Melee. Seriously playing, as much as I liked Game and Watch, I used Falco more than anyone else. Never did competitive play, but always loved going against my friends with whatever conditions we could think of. Some of them still hate whenever I mention Hyrule Temple to this day. =P

And so I guess this brings us to Brawl. Mr. Game and Watch all day! Haven't been able to play for the last few weeks, as my Wii finally gave in and went to the great beyond. Gonna pick up a used one at my local Gamestop as soon as I can, and get back up to playing Brawl. So basically, I found myself here because as much fun as I always have with my friends, I'm curious as to what I can learn by really diving into a competitive community. Guess we'll see how that goes, eh?

By the way, I'm in New Jersey, in case any of you might actually be near me.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Hey there folks, the name's Avantgrave. Been into Smash Bros since back in the N64 days, where I burned away countless hours of my life in Sector Z with my handy baseball bat at my side. Got Melee right when it came out and I'm pretty sure I've never burned more hours into a single video game in my entire life. Unlike Smash64 though, where I only used Ness, I bounced back and forth between a few characters in Melee. Seriously playing, as much as I liked Game and Watch, I used Falco more than anyone else. Never did competitive play, but always loved going against my friends with whatever conditions we could think of. Some of them still hate whenever I mention Hyrule Temple to this day. =P

And so I guess this brings us to Brawl. Mr. Game and Watch all day! Haven't been able to play for the last few weeks, as my Wii finally gave in and went to the great beyond. Gonna pick up a used one at my local Gamestop as soon as I can, and get back up to playing Brawl. So basically, I found myself here because as much fun as I always have with my friends, I'm curious as to what I can learn by really diving into a competitive community. Guess we'll see how that goes, eh?

By the way, I'm in New Jersey, in case any of you might actually be near me.
Hello welcome to smashboards i hope u enjoy your stay.If u have any questions feel free to ask me.

The Royal Goon

Smash Rookie
NNID
WarriorNamedSwan
I have a good Marth

D

Deleted member

Hello everyone, I am Joseph. I've been playing Melee obsessively since it came out. I must have been living under a rock because I had no idea people were still playing this game on such a large and competitive scale until recently.
I live in LA and would love to start attending local tournaments and to get better at Melee by playing against as many different people as I can!

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Hello everyone, I am Joseph. I've been playing Melee obsessively since it came out. I must have been living under a rock because I had no idea people were still playing this game on such a large and competitive scale until recently.
I live in LA and would love to start attending local tournaments and to get better at Melee by playing against as many different people as I can!
Hello welcome to smashboards i hope u enjoy your stay.If u have any questions feel free to ask me.

Avantgrave

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0963-0522-3867
From a fellow newcomer today, welcome! I remember all the good times I had with Melee, still get the chance every once in a blue moon to play it with a couple of my friends, even if it doesn't happen as much as I would like. You use anyone often aside from Sheik?

D

Deleted member

From a fellow newcomer today, welcome! I remember all the good times I had with Melee, still get the chance every once in a blue moon to play it with a couple of my friends, even if it doesn't happen as much as I would like. You use anyone often aside from Sheik?
I like Gannon a LOT. Learning how to make a slow character effective is extremely rewarding to me. I also play Samus out of nostalgia because she was my Smash64 main.

Avantgrave

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0963-0522-3867
I like Gannon a LOT. Learning how to make a slow character effective is extremely rewarding to me. I also play Samus out of nostalgia because she was my Smash64 main.
As cloned as Ganondorf was, I loved playing him in Melee. No matter what you did with him, whenever I hit something I swear I felt like the most powerful being in the entire game! I still remember the first time I accidently used his uptilt, that exploding axe kick, my jaw dropped when I just nailed the vicious shot on my friend.

Had a friend who moved away ages ago who loved to use Samus in Smash64 and Melee, he was pretty good too. Tried a couple times, but I could never manage to even passably use Samus at all. =P

HayabusaTaichou

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm HayabusaTaichou.
Since I recently was so enamoured by what the latest installment of Project M had to offer (Roy's my boy) that I actually went to the trouble of modding my PAL Wii just so I could play it; I figured that I'd also create an account here to get in on the discussion relating to that. So I'm probably only going to be active in that part of this site.

Avantgrave

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0963-0522-3867
Hey, I'm HayabusaTaichou.
Since I recently was so enamoured by what the latest installment of Project M had to offer (Roy's my boy) that I actually went to the trouble of modding my PAL Wii just so I could play it; I figured that I'd also create an account here to get in on the discussion relating to that. So I'm probably only going to be active in that part of this site.
Feel like I'm an echo of myself, but welcome from a fellow newbie! Once I get a used replacement for my deceased Wii, I'm thinking about trying out Project M too. Would've tried it out when I had my old Wii, but I hadn't actually heard of it until I signed up here today. Excited to see how it works though, especially to go up against some of the cut character again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom