• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old Continent Challenge - European Tourney Series (OCC2 STARTING NOW!)

Olikus

Smash Champion
Kirby is gay on low level play. Since he is the only caracther who has a great chance to beat better players by just spamming buttons. But on a high level, kirby is not gay imo. I really enjoy watching Bears Kirby for instance.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
WF's Craiigg > Fays 4-1
LSF's Mahie > Bear 3-0

LF between Fays and Mahie coming up next. After that Grand Finals and we're done.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I thought it was bear for sures after seeing everyone else's stuff and his kirby. Guess I was WRONG. Mahie had his REVENGE.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Mahie was like "The Bear rampage has to stop!".

Alright my hopes are going to some great sets between Craiigg, Mahie and Fays.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Wow didn't think mahie and craiigg would win by such a large margin.

Can't wait to see those matches.

By the way who did mahie use?

I thought the tournament was finished due to too much inactivity lol

Mahie

Smash Lord
Wow didn't think mahie and craiigg would win by such a large margin.

Can't wait to see those matches.

By the way who did mahie use?

I thought the tournament was finished due to too much inactivity lol
I used Fox twice ( Kongo, Hyrule) and Pikachu ( DreamLand)

Sangoku

Smash Master
Nice. I was wondering because bear told me you said you should have gone falcon or something like that.

I might have misunderstood.

Mahie

Smash Lord
Nice. I was wondering because bear told me you said you should have gone falcon or something like that.

I might have misunderstood.
Well I did say I wanted to go Falcon and I genuinely wanted to do so but in the end I didn't.

Battlecow

Play to Win
If you had beaten bear's kirby with doug, I probably would have worshiped you as some sort of Eurogod.

The Star King

Smash Hero
That's not much in your eyes, though, is it?

Eurogods are about the same level as AMERICAN hobos, MIRITE Battlecow?

Mahie

Smash Lord
I probably wouldn't have managed to, my Falcon is way more rusty than what I thought. I tried him against Fays today and obviously shouldn't have : I lost 4-1 (I still mostly went Fox though). Gg to him and looking forward to the GFs of course.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Funk you should change the thread picture. Norway doesnt have a banner on that map. And you only see the southern part of it. :glare:

Sangoku

Smash Master
[troll] If craig forfeited, it's surely because he felt unoticeable lag [/troll]. Seriously, I think that it's because he felt he wouldn't win.

Fays is too good, I knew from the beginning he would be best of Europe. Now he just needs to attack Americans and become best there too. (inb4 battlecow's intervention).

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
[troll] If craig forfeited, it's surely because he felt unoticeable lag [/troll].
The troll is actually the real reason.

He can't stand any kind of slight lag, and he often stops playing seriously very abruptly when it happens. At one point he just got bored and decided not to play any longer.

Grand finals here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtIiEUF8oMA

Olikus

Smash Champion
If it lagged, why couldnt they try to play the rest of the games later and see if that helped

Edit: nvm just watched the set. Craiigg didnt even try the last 3 matches. cant beat fays with that much sand in the bag.

Sangoku

Smash Master
King Funk: I know that would be the "real" reason, but still. Sometimes the lag is just inexistant and he feels it. And I mostly play offline so don't say I'm used to lag. Anyway I'm not trying to bash craig or anything, he's still a great player.

edit: just watched the vid, and yeah they both did random things. Looks like it was really lagging after all. I just don't get why they didn't stop their matches to continue another time.

Sangoku

Smash Master
I don't like dubstep either, but I just muted it.

Either way you're not losing much by not watching them taunting every two secs and craig suiciding.

:phone:

craiigg

Smash Lord
Squall, I wouldn't say it was unnoticeable.. Saying that is like I make up when it lags haha
Anyway, I got a new ISP and it's really bad.. they also have Kaillera ports blocked
I told Fays and Funk i had bad net and didn't want to play really, did anyway and it wasn't enjoyable so i forfeit - he deserves it anyway he would of won if we carried on

I'm quitting smash anyway so: gj Fays & ggs everyone i've played before!

Peace =D

Sangoku

Smash Master
Okay, sorry craig. I said that before watching the vid because I sometimes have the impression it does not lag when you say it does. But I guess I'm not good enough to notice it (genuinely saying it, not trolling or anything). It's like for me 2 frames delay is the same as no delay, but good players immediately see the difference. And after having seen the video (with the mistakes and pauses from both of you) it was clearer that it surely did lag.

Didn't know about your new ISP either. Is this the reason why you quit smash?

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Sorry about the silly music, it was Fays who suggested it. :awesome:

And people just have to stop NOT using the "no music" code, because the ingame music that is recorded by my Fraps lags and sounds really awful. I really hate it when I have to do that because we end up having no sound effects anymore.

Kabutox

Smash Apprentice
Cut the music from the vid, look at length, divide movie length by music length, speed up music with that factor.

UPLOAD WITH MUSIC, NO JOHNS.

But lol yeah, I picked the songs. Don't like it?
I don't care. =]

Top Bottom