• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Shade_

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, I have discovered my mom is against my entire gaming thing, I can't go to the tourny, or the Saturday hang out, I argued so much, and I still wasnt able to convince her, I got so mad I cried. But...its not over yet.

Because of this, if my parents talked to yours Mithos and Haku, we might be able to meet for like a sleep over sometime soon, and Me and Zinth, could face you guys again. It would be fun and we would learn alot from each other. I assure you we are not what you saw at the tourny any more. So just a suggestion.

Sorry guys, I really wanted to make it to an out of state tourny...I don't like my moms safty issues at all.

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
i just thought of something i'm gonna show 6 smile to describe each KOS-MOS Mithos and me. just for the heck of it.

Mithos: :confused:, :tired:, :teeth:, :nerd:, :scared:, :******:
KOS-MOS: :cool:, :tired:, :pimp:, :demon:, :hunger:, :newbie:
Zabuza: :demon:, :idea:, :evil:, :psycho:, :crazy:, :uzi:
this was just for fun so its not completely right but there were not stupid enough smile for Mithos LOL j/k

i had nicer things to put on but since i see that KOS-MOS and Mithos are liers and KOS-MOS said he wasn't gonna agree with doing this very mean thing to me at church. thats not even true. and now he changed his mind. you said i already got my punishment having to wear pink at church for snaking on Mario Kart DS. which was not cheating but i understand that the rest of them didnt know how to snake so thats why i took the punishment but this is too far i already said i was sorry for snaking and i told you its a habit i snake without even knowing it my fingers do it on their own. where r u now KOS-MOS? have nothing to say? didnt think so hehe...

ok Shade ill see what i can do my parents r like that too really safe. cant blame them just shows that they care. if it were just you and zinth my parents might not mind it. but it might have to wait a couple of weeks. ill talk to them tho. theres just too much going on this weekend to do anything.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Shade_ said:
Sorry guys, I have discovered my mom is against my entire gaming thing, I can't go to the tourny, or the Saturday hang out, I argued so much, and I still wasnt able to convince her, I got so mad I cried. But...its not over yet.

Because of this, if my parents talked to yours Mithos and Haku, we might be able to meet for like a sleep over sometime soon, and Me and Zinth, could face you guys again. It would be fun and we would learn alot from each other. I assure you we are not what you saw at the tourny any more. So just a suggestion.

Sorry guys, I really wanted to make it to an out of state tourny...I don't like my moms safty issues at all.
Aww Shade that really sucks dude. I'm over Mithos and Haku's house all the time(I probably can't come over any more cause Zabuza will kill me now LOL. Btw, Zabuza I'm just kidding about all that stuff, don't take it personal or anything, just clowning around). Anyway, if it does work out, maybe I can fight you over at their house. Don't worry my mom feels the same way about all this but she's letting me go only because my dad said yes. Hey Shade, do you think it would hurt for our moms to talk over the phone or something? You know get a general idea of who they are speaking to?

I'll try to help in any way I can man.

Shade_

Smash Ace
My parents are really safe as well. Just let me know when they want to talk on phone or sometihng. And well settle this thing out.

Yah phones would definetly help.

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
:eek: you need to stop changing your mind dude lol. just decide what your gonna do. really its not gonna bother me that much if you did that to me. the thing that bothered me was that you were telling LIES about Allison. i do not like her. and sorry for overreacting ok? you guys r just so confusing sometimes ill be just minding my own bussiness watching Mithos and you go at it and BOOM you guys pull me into it and im like :crazy: lol. anyway i can understand why your taking back what u said now. its like o no now i cant go play shade and zinth cause i was being a buthead LOL j/k dude... its alright. if that is what my punishment will be than so be it but just dont say i like her... cause that would be a LIE!

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
LOL thats great KOS-MOS but remember he likes Taylor didnt u see how much they were talking lastime? u should had seen their faces while they were talking :love: LOL

Mithos

Smash Rookie
Zabuza said:
LOL thats great KOS-MOS but remember he likes Taylor didnt u see how much they were talking lastime? u should had seen their faces while they were talking :love: LOL

:mad: That is not true everyone just ignore my stupid brother Zabuza. Oh and KOS-MOS you are a traitor.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Mmm, I should try to go over to your houses as well, if that's alright. If Shade will be able to then I'll have no problem at all. Or maybe I could have you all over to mine sometime.

EDIT: Holy crap, that's the second time today someone else has posted while I was typing my message, lol.

Mmm, no need to get uptight over people saying you like someone here whether it's true or not, no one here will think bad of it (and if they do, you have the perfect right to slap'im, lol); we don't even know them, lol. Just my take.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
*randomly appears* .......or maybe........you guys could come to my house sometime! Kuni, your mom shouldnt have a problem with that since you have come before, unless you hate coming to my house *sniffle* :( I think it would be sweet.

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
sounds great scud u did say something to me a few weeks ago about coming over.

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
yea that is a good idea because my parents might like that a little better if we went over 1 of your guys house and a few of us can get to know eachother a little more. like shade, zinth, KOS-MOS,scud,Mithos and I thats just six of us so that might be a good idea. and thats been the big problem with most of our parents is that we want to get together and go to tournys and stuff. but most of us have met eachother 1 time and so my parents r like you want to go on a 17 hour drive to a tourny with a bunch of guys that you have only met once and i cant blame them. dont get me wrong i like u guys but our parents havent even met any1 and we r saying stuff about this looong trip to this tourny. so if we just get to know eachother a little better and our parents reliese that pretty much all of our parents r acting very safe maybe they might like that i know my parents would fill better if we knew u guys more and my parents would fill alot better if they know that Shades mom was safe like them and KOS-MOS mom was like that and maybe a few others. so if we just have little get togethers for right now they will grow more trust and understanding to eachother. man i talk too much :lick: Mmmm my eye taste good......*leaves*

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I agree with you Zabuza. I'm just surprised my dad is letting me go to all of these events. My mom is telling me I'm trying to grow up to fast and all that stuff. Shade PM me later and maybe we can talk on aim for a bit.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Mmm, Zabuza makes some good points. Though it seems like Vega, Po, and Fresh are getting the short end of the stick here, that's lame =\

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hmm alrightm then I thin Scuds house would be the best Idea. We have done this before already, and I think your house is awsome scud, we could play ping pong as well lol. Hmm but do you think that Blaze could come as well. He has improved alot. If not then I its ok.

This would be an exellent time to practice our team matches. Oh Zinth I still never had the chance to finish your team trainng properly, honestly, last time I had to cut it short cus there was no time, but there is one Key factor I have to show you, but it takes a day or two to teach, but it should be easy tfor you, since you know how I fight more than any one.

Thanks for the idea Scud. We all need to fight more people any way.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
yea i am not for sure exactly when to plan this. I need to ask my parents when it is most convenient. Yea shade we could play ping pong too :). What was blaze's name in real life again? He might be able to come, but i dont want too many people coming over. I am fairly sure he could come. I loved last time you guys cam over. We could have the 3 tv set up again so everyone could play 1v1 constantly. I would like to have an even amount of people and one t.v for every pair. We can use my t.v. and my "microwave" if there arent enough t.v.'s lol. And Shade you need to give me more tips :).

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Omega_Star said:
Mmm, Zabuza makes some good points. Though it seems like Vega, Po, and Fresh are getting the short end of the stick here, that's lame =\
Aw, its cool. I understand where your parents are coming from. It would be weird to start hanging with people you've only met once ;) . Shade, I'm sure if your mom met us, all her fears would subside. (Well, if she met me... Fresh and Vegafuse are kinda scary :laugh: ) Maybe sometime soon we could set up some kind of meeting. I think you guys have the right idea, what with slowly introducing yourselves to each other's parents. Hopefully, by the time the next Oklahoma tournament rolls around, there won't be so much opposition to us getting a crew together.

-Peace.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Well yah a meting would help, but it won't help in me getting over to the next out of state tourny any time soon, but over time I hope she can get used to you all.

Blazes name is Andy. Oh he changed his name since he didin't like it AGAIN, but its gravity now.

And scud just tell me what you want to improve on, and it makes it easier for me to teach you.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Yah, how didi the saturday thing go, to everyone that went. Me Zinth dart, an Gravity, had a freindly hang out since we couldn't go to your guys place, but we recorded some matches of us playing from the out of game veiw, and since you can hear us talking then .........oh man it is halarious sinec we talk about what ever is on our mind, and It dosn't look like it affects our gamming at all, but its great.

The vids are still being uploaded so yah you get it.
But we have some things that you can see in the mean while I will post them later today.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Nice videos Shade. I really liked the music too. Btw... PM me your friend code on Mario Kart DS so I can race you. :chuckle:

Random idea for the day: KOS-MOS should be in the next SSB. X-BUSTER ftw!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
KOS-MOS said:
Nice videos Shade. I really liked the music too. Btw... PM me your friend code on Mario Kart DS so I can race you. :chuckle:

Random idea for the day: KOS-MOS should be in the next SSB. X-BUSTER ftw!
Woah, KOS-MOS has an X-Buster like Mega Man X? :veryconfu

Ok, I'm going to link the friendlies we recorded the other night. I'm not feeling up to labeling them, but they're all me vs. Shade, which is all you pretty much need to know. Just watch them in order though, and make sure you can hear the sound. That part is very important.

Battle 1

Battle 2

Battle 3

Battle 4

Battle 5

Battle 6

Battle 7

There are like six more, but I haven't uploaded those yet.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Omega_Star said:
Woah, KOS-MOS has an X-Buster like Mega Man X? :veryconfu.
Now that you put it that way I guess so but.. Megaman X's X-Buster is crappy compared to KOS-MOS's. Megaman has that little gun and KOS-MOS fires an absurd amount of energy from her abdomen and all of these blue lasers come out of her. In my opinion KOS-MOS outclasses Megaman in every attribute. Don't get me wrong.. I like megaman but he can't beat KOS-MOS.. he just can't..(I know Mithos is going to disagree with me on this though, but this is my opinion).

Back on topic: Yay more vids to watch! *downloads*

Can't watch the vids for some reason. :(

Shade_

Smash Ace
Zinth are you for real, these vids make us look ********, now everyone will know what it is really like when we fight.

Lol nah I don't care. But when I click on it it shows a broken click time emblem. whats up with that.

But my friend code is 317890671330 i really don't kno whow to use it though.

And KOS-MOS is sexy thats all she need to be to be better than mega man and to be in ssb lol. And she has awsome flipingness, and a cool pistol.

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
more videos? wohoo :bluejump: hey KOS-MOS and Shade i want to race u guys on Mario Kart DS too if u don't mind i love that game :laugh: i wonder when we will get another tourny around here going again :confused: ... o well i don't need to worry about it right now. i'm just glad we can get together soon like at Scuds house or something. i can't wait to see how good every1 is now :grin:

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Shade_ said:
Zinth are you for real, these vids make us look ********, now everyone will know what it is really like when we fight.

Lol nah I don't care. But when I click on it it shows a broken click time emblem. whats up with that.

But my friend code is 317890671330 i really don't kno whow to use it though.

And KOS-MOS is sexy thats all she need to be to be better than mega man and to be in ssb lol. And she has awsome flipingness, and a cool pistol.
What are you talking about man, those vids are hilarious =p Besides, I thought that was the whole reason we recorded them.

And I think I know why it doesn't work for you guys. It has like three file extensions at the end =o .mov.ff.mp4? Yikers! That must make your computers be like :veryconfu :burst: I'll update this post once I've fixed them, which I'll start doing now.

Like woah, I play MK:DS too! My code is 335069804729.

EDIT: Ok, I fixed the videos. If they still don't work, tell me, and then I'll put them in a different format.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
KOS-MOS said:
Yup this one works.

EDIT: Just got done watching. ROFL you guys were so random with your conversations. Who was playing Mario Kart DS? lol.
Yay! Lol, that was Dart playing Mario Kart DS.

Since that one worked, I guess I'll start converting and uploading the others.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Mr_bananabeak said:
wow, i didn't know there were this many people in oklahoma that played smash.
Lmao, comparatively there aren't that many as it is. You must have thought there were like five of us or something =p

Shade_

Smash Ace
If your talking about the vid yah there is only 4 of us there.

If your talking about this particalur thread then there are like 18 of us lol. Dart is on mario kart DS,

Just wait till you are watching I think the third or fourth vid, when I am looking for an online person to fight and I can't and start talking about it in the middle of a match lol.

Wow you got the vids from saturday done in like a day, if only you could to this with all the vids Zinth lol.

Oh by the way Zinth thanks for the Sig. I will get the movie part for it with our marths doing like a 3 second set of parrys.

Oh yah just for anyone that cares, Gravity just got me 3000 more songs worth of battle music for our next recordings. So know we have got even more, I like them alot. So expect awsome songs for the fights.

Top Bottom