• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Marc aka Fresh

Smash Rookie
No znth its hosted by jesus freak and there will be alot of big names there.Its March 11/12 austin Tx its called WYM2.Plus you guys wouldnt have to worry about missing school its a 7hr drive so thats a whole lot better trust me.My peach is getting stronger by THE MINUTE!!!!

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hmm either way, I am still in the process of getting my mom, to meet you guys, and she is getting really freaked out because she knows nothing about, you, your jobs and stuff, or where your from or staying, I am very sorry my mom is causing so much, problems, but she is sooooo carefull, so I will PM one of you about this stuff. Very sorry again.

Well if they two tournys will be about the same size, and one is closer and you guys would like to, then I say might as well go for it.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Marc aka Fresh said:
No znth its hosted by jesus freak and there will be alot of big names there.Its March 11/12 austin Tx its called WYM2.Plus you guys wouldnt have to worry about missing school its a 7hr drive so thats a whole lot better trust me.My peach is getting stronger by THE MINUTE!!!!
Ah, good, that sounds sweet.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Haha, Zinths marth has also at least doubled the last time we meet, which was Friday, as has my own marth, Me and Zinth are like the two Rivals that will never stop trying to Beat the other.

Mithos

Smash Rookie
How the heck have you guys doubled in your skills. You guys are hard enough already, now i'll never beat you guys lol.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Mithos said:
How the heck have you guys doubled in your skills. You guys are hard enough already, now i'll never beat you guys lol.
It will just make it that much more fun when we go up against each other next time. I seriously can't wait to fight Znth again personally.. and then Vegafuse and Shade are next on my 'to beat list' :laugh: Btw Mithos.. change your sig.. >_>; we all know its false..

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
lol thats right KOS-MOS i like cake the most :estatic: j/k i dont even really like cake that much. also no problem shade i got better too and thats great now im more ready to fight u since i wont be seeing the same skill level as last time so i can learn more from u. i cant wait im so pumped up :flame: to play u guys again pretty much every1 :bluejump: :joyful:

:evil:

Shade_

Smash Ace
Haha same here, if Zinth wasn't so content on beating me "You should see him when he actually does, he does a 5 million hour long victory dance, and almost falls over half the time lol" and if we didn't fight as much as we do, we wouldn't be any were near as good as we are now, and all of you are going to really fun to play again. This should be interesting now. I am also itching to meet all of you again the next time, so when me meet, show me what you've all got, and I will pay you the same respect.

Also I am actually more into going to Austin, since some of my freinds will be able to go since its closer their parents are like starting to get with this now, and well if it is going to be just as big then, I way Austin would be better.

That is just my oppinion though, but don't count me out just yet South Paw, I am still not sure.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Mithos said:

Lmao.

I'm looking forward to fighting all of you, and I as well want to fight you again KOS-MOS. In actuallity, I only seriously fought two new people in one-on-one fights at the tournament, so I need to play the rest of you as well. Shade got me the DVDs with the rest of the recorded tournament on it, so you can expect to start seeing those now.

RosterImposter

Smash Cadet
Austin is much better, and plus, its only a 8 hour drive! I still need to practice with Shade, the vid of him playing as Roy impressed me. So I think its only fair....

Scud

Smash Apprentice
it definately seems more like a possibility for me to go to the austin tourney. That would be awesome. I really want to play ssbm right now....................especially with you guys. I hope this stuff works out.

Marc aka Fresh

Smash Rookie
Roster imposter, shade,in your crew.Smash at my house this Saturday i stay at 1117 CAMPbell Rd 73111 okc,ok.Use mapquest.com for the best route 6'00 clock.Im a alot more laid back than brandon .bring your controllers too.If your not coming let me know please FOR I CAN GET SOME SLEEP.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Marc aka Fresh said:
Roster imposter, shade,in your crew.Smash at my house this Saturday i stay at 1117 CAMPbell Rd 73111 okc,ok.Use mapquest.com for the best route 6'00 clock.Im a alot more laid back than brandon .bring your controllers too.If your not coming let me know please FOR I CAN GET SOME SLEEP.
I'm guessing that's 6:00 P.M.?

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Fresh, I should be able to come(I am invited right? lol). Be there by 6:00.. so when does it end? How long are we planning on smashing against each other?

P.S. Be ready to face my Fox Znth.. You better be ready.. hehe. And Fresh, be ready to go Peach vs. Peach again lol.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
KOS-MOS said:
Fresh, I should be able to come. Be there by 6:00.. so when does it end? How long are we planning on smashing against each other?

P.S. Be ready to face my Fox Znth.. You better be ready.. hehe. And Fresh, be ready to go Peach vs. Peach again lol.

Mmm, Fox eh, this should be good, heheheh.

Again, this is 6:00 P.M., correct? Just want to be sure.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yeah, he means 6:00PM. I guess we'll smash until we're through smashing, lol. Unfortunately, I have to work until 9PM, so I won't show until later... I think anyone that wants to play can come. Don't any of you leave before I get a chance to play!!

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Zabuza good fight last night. You played outstanding and I hope to see more of that in the future.

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
thanks dude i got lucky that u didnt get any of your waveshines off but yeah thanks i didnt have an easy time if u know what i mean :laugh: o btw love the sig KOS-MOS now it matches your name lol.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Nice try on trying to act cool Mithos. Your sig doesn't impress me. You weren't laughing when I 3 stocked your behind last night TWICE. No come back eh? lol didn't think so. My mom saw your sig too and was like "He wasn't laughing when he got his butt kicked last night was he?" That made me chuckle..

Anyway, I have some bad news guys. I might not be able to make it to Saturday's Smash get together. My mom will be gone all day and I won't have a way to get there. So unless one of ya'll is willing to pick me up lol. Ya'll can count me out.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
KOS-MOS said:
Nice try on trying to act cool Mithos. Your sig doesn't impress me. You weren't laughing when I 3 stocked your behind last night TWICE. No come back eh? lol didn't think so. My mom saw your sig too and was like "He wasn't laughing when he got his butt kicked last night was he?" That made me chuckle..

Anyway, I have some bad news guys. I might not be able to make it to Saturday's Smash get together. My mom will be gone all day and I won't have a way to get there. So unless one of ya'll is willing to pick me up lol. Ya'll can count me out.

Whaaaaaaaat? Someone pick KOS-MOS up =\ Though, I haven't even confirmed that I'll be able to go in the first place. Hopefully I will though.

Mithos

Smash Rookie
I don't remember getting 3 stocked last night KOS-MOS :lol: and besides I meant most of the fights are like that not all. hehe.

Man you always take me so seriously with these kind of things lol. I'm just kidding with you KOS-MOS. I know i'm the one always getting PWNED by you, it was just when I saw those gifs I just had to do it. But that does not mean i'm taking the sig down it's to funny. :laugh:

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
lol thats great. i love listening to Mithos and KOS-MOS get into it :rotfl: o and to all my smashboards friends you have only seen the begining lol. i just sit back get some popcorn and watch hehe... KOS-MOS i can't believe you still let him get to you like that after 4 years. i keep telling you he keeps doing stuff like this because he loves your reactions lol o well :rolleyes: i'm enjoying it. o and sorry KOS-MOS i helped him get that sig i have such creativaty this kind of stuff just pops up in my head and i think i have to do and say everything that comes to mind hehe... maybe i shouldn't had helped him cause he's keeping the sig LOL o well ill just watch this great stuff. just like the sig i have it just popped up in my head. :crazy: i think of the wierdest things lol. o and if you guys didnt notice my gifs are linked those are like right after eachother..... :smiliegor sorry i just had to use that smile again i love it LOL. o one more thing i can't come to the smash get together saturday sorry just too much going on this weekend.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
lol I wasn't taking it seriously. I know you like doing things like that(stuff you wish you could do but can't). And Zabuza, since you helped Mithos I'm going to side with him on the stuff you-know-who will make you do at church. :cough:Taylor:cough:

Hehe this'll be great. Maybe I can get some pictures and post em up here(Mithos you know what I'm talking about LOL). Zabuza you are going to regret helping him. :chuckle:

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hmm, with so many people unable to come, would it be possible to do it on a different day? Sunday perhaps? Or is that day just as bad for everyone?

Mithos

Smash Rookie
No KOS-MOS it's Allison not Taylor lol. Sunday won't be good either sorry Sunday is just a full day of stuff. You guys go ahead and we can do it again another time.Yeah I know what picture you are talking about :chuckle: that would be great hehe.

Mithos

Smash Rookie
Oh sorry I thought you meant the person we were gonna tease him about. I didn't know you were talking about who's turn it is to choose what he has to do.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I'll fill the rest of our smashboard friends on a little secret about Zabuza.. (He's gonna be so mad at me ROFL) you see... he likes this girl at the church we go to.. and one of the kids there took a pic of him dancing with her. He likes to deny it but we know the truth.. they have so much in common :chuckle: (ROFL he's gonna hate me so much..) I'll try to get a pic. They look so cute together :chuckle:

Mithos

Smash Rookie
KOS-MOS said:
I'll fill the rest of our smashboard friends on a little secret about Zabuza.. (He's gonna be so mad at me ROFL) you see... he likes this girl at the church we go to.. and one of the kids there took a pic of him dancing with her. He likes to deny it but we know the truth.. they have so much in common :chuckle: (ROFL he's gonna hate me so much..) I'll try to get a pic. They look so cute together :chuckle:

:rotfl: OMG he's gonna kick your butt tomorrow. That's great man I can't stop laughing. :laugh:

RosterImposter

Smash Cadet
What is up with all these Naruto sigs? It isnt even a good show, 150+ episodes and only 50 of them are worth watching.

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
...................ok i'm gonna try to stay calm. first off KOS-MOS i can't help myself that i think of stuff like that sig of Mithos. i know it was my idea but i wasn't gonna do it Mithos is the one that wanted to use it. i just walked him through it telling him what to say and stuff but it wasn't my choice he wanted to use it... so its not my fault there is about 1000 ways to show how i fill let me give you a few :mad: :demon: :grrr: :flame: :devil: :evil: that might be a hint of my fillings right now but i dont want to be here all day i have to let you get back to your sick daydreams about KOS-MOS :******: and second off i dont like Allison basicly for all the ppl that don't know what REALLY happened.... Taylor, a girl at church wanted to teach KOS-MOS Mithos and me how to dance for some wierd reason so she grabed me and Allison and put us in a dance stance so she could show KOS-MOS and Mithos and some little 10 year old took a pic and ran off so thats what happen :p

o and that first gif of Sasuke thats what my face looks like right now. I have a face of revenge and trust me you don't want on my bad side i can do some pretty evil stuff :evil: you've done so good KOS-MOS on staying on my good side why mess up now :confused:

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
RosterImposter i just like the show is that ok?

sorry about the double post.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
KOS-MOS said:
Mmm, everyone says that a certain girl and I look cute together, but sadly she doesn't like me much at all :(

Well, I guess since Sunday is a bad day as well, we should forget I suggested a different day. Might as well go on with it rather than waste it.

Top Bottom