• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

okaygo's combo video

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha, the first Fox one was techable.
Like the first Pikachu one.
Nice Bairing...?
Generic Falcon combo :lick:
Does Kirby always smile like that?
Lolling stones collect no DKs?
To many drills.
Generic Jiggly. Times two.
I liked this one enough to watch it twice :grin:
Generic Fox with a techable moment.
Eh...I'm not a fan of Fair combos.
Moar drills...
Props 'cuz it's Ness?
Moar tornado + weird taunting.
Heh, I liked two of those. The rest was...too familiar. Nice vid though.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Too much generic stuff in there, especially for training mode, a few combos were nice.

The video editing was bad though, and the song selection..well, some just doesn't really fits a combo video at all though the music is nice obviously - so make sure that instead of writing "ripped by : okaygo" you write the actual source to avoid annoying questions, unless you just really like having your name 4 times in the credits.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha, I never listen to the music.
And there are times where you see the thud when the character hits the ground. Do Yoshi's drill at high percents, it'll show up as a combo, but the multihits are DEFINITELY techable.

malva00

Smash Master
I didn't find anything wrong with the music.

is this combo tas? if it is then do it urself like a man or say it is

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
some of the combos are tas, most aren't if they are tas, they are labeled tas in there individual video... the ones that arent labeled tas or aren't posted are mine.

and the music is from smash brawl

malva00

Smash Master
some of the combos are tas, most aren't if they are tas, they are labeled tas in there individual video... the ones that arent labeled tas or aren't posted are mine.

and the music is from smash brawl
you're an idiot whatever u posted on your weird account has nothing to do with what info u shouldn't put in ur random combo video

this combo http://youtube.com/watch?v=JDdpcbTcYug is tas like u told me on aim and i don't see any "TAS" label anywhere there.

what a joke

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Oh wow, if you had to TAS any of those without mentioning it then you're just hopeless.

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
i said which ones are tas, if they are tas, they are in my videos and say tas... most of the tas ones were my first ever attempts... else they arent.

i think the only tas ones are:

luigi on dk, pika on fox (which i can do now real time, and have done), jiggs on pika x2 (both i can do, and not sure if i tased these, check my video it might say), uhm.. i think thats it...

the rest ive done...

Thino

Smash Master
luigi on dk, pika on fox (which i can do now real time, and have done), jiggs on pika x2 (both i can do, and not sure if i tased these, check my video it might say), uhm.. i think thats it...

the rest ive done...
where is this mentioned

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
where is this mentioned
in the individual combos (my youtube)... duh its not like i made all these for the video, i just took what i had... ripped some music... ran mencoder to convert them all into one avi, and posted it.

Thino

Smash Master
in the individual combos (my youtube)... duh its not like i made all these for the video, i just took what i had... ripped some music... ran mencoder to convert them all into one avi, and posted it.
all we wanted in addittion was mentioning which combos were tas in the description or something , its not like everyone has subscribed to your youtube account you know

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I like to lol and this thread does a perfect job for doing it. HIGH FIVE! *Smack*

On a serious not i dont care if combo videos are tas or not. Really since combo videos are ment for entertainment and skill but with online smash apparently its so different then console so i guess all combo videos made with emulators show no skill am i right? >_>

malva00

Smash Master
what r u talking about

anyways i hope u learned UR lesson okaygo don't try to DECEIVE people LOL. anyways real combos are recorded on the n64 lol let's get more of those going like mine

_kSo_

Smash Master
what r u talking about

anyways i hope u learned UR lesson okaygo don't try to DECEIVE people LOL. anyways real combos are recorded on the n64 lol let's get more of those going like mine

the gaming community for this game would be ridiculous if everyone could do combos like you, isai

malva00

Smash Master
what r u talking about anyone can do combos like me just record on the vcr and then do something with it

nuro

Smash Lord
". anyways real combos are recorded on the n64 lol let's get more of those going like mine"

That means more combos that should be done on a n64 and a regular tv rather than a pc emulator that can be tas. skill has nothing to do with it

Top Bottom