• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay. On R.O.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sultanofsurreal

Smash Cadet
If R.O.B. is a playable character, I will post a video on youtube of me eating a hat. Literally, I will eat an actual hat. I am absolutely serious.

This applies to either R.O.B., as well. In the insane nightmare scenario that BOTH are playable, I will post a video of me eating two hats and a pair of shoes.

That's all.

Zevox

Smash Lord
If R.O.B. is a playable character, I will post a video on youtube of me eating a hat. Literally, I will eat an actual hat. I am absolutely serious.

This applies to either R.O.B., as well. In the insane nightmare scenario that BOTH are playable, I will post a video of me eating two hats and a pair of shoes.

That's all.
I'll be sure to dig up this thread in a week or so then. This should be good for some laughs.

Zevox

sultanofsurreal

Smash Cadet
In reply to undeadkirby... I haven't decided yet. I'm thinking one of those woolly watch caps, that would probably be the easiest type to eat. Possibly a baseball cap, but the plastic band on the back and the stiff rim might be too much. If I do end up having to eat a hat, I'm probably going to have to cut it into small pieces because I can't imagine being able to chew it up at all.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Yeah... And if both ROB and the 35 characters roster gets confirmed, I'll post a video from me jumping off a cliff.

Seriously.

krynny

Smash Cadet
now that we are just saying things like this for the heck of it and arent going to do any of it...

If Brawl ever comes out sometime this century i'll pee in a cologne bottle and set it up as one of the sample ones in a department store.

Titan05

Smash Journeyman

That's all.
We WILL remember this.

KJC2004

Smash Apprentice
i didn't know that there are 2 R.O.B.s
Can someone please explain what R.O.B. is from?
One was from the Starfox 64 game ROB64, but the one ill be talking about is the other R.O.B,

R.O.B(Robot is a nintendo made product for the NES design for a game called Gyromite and Stack-Up, He since then has made a cameo in the following games:
*Pikmin 2(cameo)
*Kirbys Dreamland 3(cameo)
*Mario Kart DS(playable character)
*Warioware Smooth Moves (9 volts microgame boss)
*F-Zero GX(Port Town)
*Star Fox 64 (Sector X boss head shaped like ROB?)
*ill keep adding

He sort of saved the video game industry :p

great WTF character imo. any of you that doesnt want ROB to at least have a alternate backstory in the SSE. It would be sort of a letdown *dreams of G&W vs ROB* :chuckle:

sultanofsurreal

Smash Cadet
We WILL remember this.
Even if you don't, I certainly will. And I won't renege either way.

Of course, I'm pretty **** confident I won't be faced with the prospect of actually having to eat a hat in the first place. I guess we'll see, though.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
ROB is an old video game electronic from the NES era.
G&W is an old video game electronic from the NES era.

I would love to see somebody eat a whole hat (WOW!), even if I don't like the character list!

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
Why does everybody hate ROB so much? He's so much more awesome that Ice Climbers or Mr. Game & Watch! And if he happens to be in the game he's TOTALLY going to be my secondary or primary character!

madleviathan

Smash Apprentice
AHAHAHAHA, guess what?
You didn't say you'd eat a hat if R.O.B. was in SSBB.
Well technically you did, but still. You're screwed if R.O.B. ever becomes playable in any game during your existance.

Just thought you'd like to know.

ironmanATL

Smash Rookie
OK, I feel like there's been a lot of confusion on this whole ROB thing. ROB was first considered to be a playable character when certain leakers put ROB in there rosters. Many people assumed they meant R.O.B., the nintendo peripheral who is seen in the SSE video, when in actuality they probably meant ROB64, the wisecracking robot pilot of the Great Fox. I think that both of these are very unlikely playable characters. For R.O.B., why would they reveal the huge WTF character in a video months before the game released? R.O.B. is also slowmoving and lacks any resemblance to a moveset. As for ROB64, he also is never seen fighting on his own and lacks an evident moveset. More importantly, why would he be made a new starfox character when both wolf and krystal are wanted so much more? I hope these ROB rumors are false, cause either way I don't think it's gonna turn out well...

FSLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FSLink
I say the TC should fry the hat and eat it that way. :D

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
If this failtrain roster is real, I'l post a youtube of me headbutting a wall

Saor Gael

Smash Apprentice
If R.O.B. is in Brawl as a PC, I'll be a monkey's uncle.

Frankly, I'd rather be related to a monkey than some other idiots. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom