• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ok some noob vids of me yayyyy....

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Here are some of the vids of me vs Plairnkk (Shiek) from about a week ago, there were a total of 10 matches in which he ***** me 7-3 overall. Here are just two of the vids (only ones that are up right now) and i doubt all 10 will be put up. I know a couple things i should do such as when hes recovering, i should wavedash onto the stage into a grab or up-smash, not get shield-grabbed as much, and just to not be stupid lol. I won't CG, so dont tell me too plz lol. Is it possible to get out of that 50% grab combo however/which way do you DI?

Match 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv2dxS7O9Dg&mode=user&search=#

Match 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qti9oHw4aMU&mode=user&search=

Several other notes... INUI tag is broken, and the pause in the 1st match is when Plairnkk fell outta his chair from leaning back roflllll.

Any tips are gladly accepted..

Pine

Smash Ace
U air?

you only approach with sex kick...over and over and over again....kinda obvious....

try u air its basically marios best attack

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
With a lot of chain grabs or grab combos, you can easily up b out of them.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
With a lot of chain grabs or grab combos, you can easily up b out of them.
Problem with that is, unless theres a platform nearby to cancel the up-b's lag, either get grabbed again/hit with another juggling move, however with platforms i can see that working, ty man

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
Problem with that is, unless theres a platform nearby to cancel the up-b's lag, either get grabbed again/hit with another juggling move, however with platforms i can see that working, ty man
Not always true... Since they're doing a grab combo, they run into the up b...

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
i only watched the 1st video and heres afew things i saw u can try:

i kno u hate it but u need to practice cging.....its a combo or b comboed match up, theres nothing around it and its easier being sheik comboing mario than mario comboing sheik... u jsut got to work at it more... the basic percentages are 0-20% u-throw...and beyond that to like 80 d-throw to end in f-smash or try some u-airs

u airs and u-tilts are huge in this fight bc i stress again u need to combo, and teir both really fast jsut dont get predictible on ur jumps since f-air beats everything and is just as fast as any of ur moves

another thing is the last thing u want is a sheik to grab u...try aerials through her... dont get stuck in front of her... she obviously can sheild grab u.... one trick that seems to work is when to u air through her and f-smash from behind them.... when she tryes to grab u is when u f-smash

when edge guarding try grabbing onto the ledge and fall off dbl jump and b-air... if done right u can jump back to the edge and then do it and u can b invincble when u b-air them if fast enough, rather than letting them get back by just hanging on the ledge....when ur over 100% u get up slower... if not over 100 u should b able to get up and grab them and end in either a back throw or d-throw f-smash

i may check the other vid tomorrow.... keep it up with mario... peace

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Now I know you say you won't chain grab but doing an up throw to a back throw doesn't hurt. Uair more one of Mario's best moves take advantage of it you have a great tornado I don't see why you didn't use it more. I might be able to think of more stuff later but over all just keep up the good work we need more Mario players

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
twig ur prolly better than every mario who's posted in here. if u want advice just ask azen. :D (even though i beat his mario when we played yesterday) :p

mario-man

Smash Lord
Yeah, he is probably better than all of the Mario's that have posted here because Eggz has not posted here yet. But yeah man, you have a nice tornado. I'm trying to train my fingers to tap faster so I can have a max tornado with little effort, but right now I can't even get max with all of the effort that I have.

In the first vid, I thought he was going to 4 stock you, but then you started playing better.

Top Bottom