• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ok serioiusly. How do you beat this?

dingadergen

Smash Rookie
15-minute brawl. And plz dont tell me to use a golden hammer. Those are off limits to me for the time being. I've used my most valuable mains, Mario, Luigi, Sonic, Wario, I don't know what to try anymore. Any tips or help is appreciated.
:confused:

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
use dks down b the whole time, or as much as you can. or keep off the stage a lot with jigglypuff

GreenMarth

Smash Apprentice
dedede, dk or bowser..someone heavy who packs a punch and i dont mean regular heavy i mean like ...kirby brick heavy...and if you wanna be cheap maybe someone with counter and spam it (lucario,marth,ike)

good luck my friend =)

EDIT: no he definitely looks like a viking XD

SkipSandwich

Smash Rookie
Wait for there to only be one or two out, then just avoid them as long as possible - there are times when it waits for the one or two to be killed before spawning more, and it's pretty easy to keep away from them for extended periods.
So you'll want someone with good maneuverability but that's not excessively light (If you're really good at keep-away, then Jigglypuff is excellent since flying under the stage is a good lapse of time and not too dangerous when there are only two). Just play around with it and see who you can evade best with - it's about survival, not kills, so don't worry about kill power.

shinnok-fan64

Smash Apprentice
^

Pretty much what he said. I find it easy with Toon Link. Also, try to get with a Red/Blue alloy if possible, b/c imo they're the easiest to avoid.

Burnt_Toast

Smash Cadet
I just used Pit and flew back and forth underneath the stage the whole time. Got 39 KOs somehow, too.

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
Use Jigglypuff and keep flying back and forth under the areana. Grab the edge a second and repeat. Jigglypuff can easiy cross the arean especially if you use her forward b after every jump.

Pains me that I beat it this way since I hate Jigglypuff.

Also, pause everyso often, this gets boring quick so as you get tired of it you start to get sloppy.

Totodileex

Smash Cadet
Use your best heavyweight, and keep charging Smash attacks. Also try to find someone with decent jumping, so if you fall you can get back without too much work.

Thysian

Smash Rookie
There are so many ways...

There's the two Lucarios way, but that's really cheap.

You can use a character with a lot of jumps and simply go back and forth under the stage. Jigglypuff is best, though others like Meta and Kirby work.

You can just pick a heavyweight, stand in the center of the stage, and bash the heck out of anyone who comes by.

Or, you can wait until there's only one or two enemies on stage, and then just avoid them for fifteen minutes.

Take your pick!

Tables

Smash Cadet
I did the 2 Lucario way, but with 1 Lucario because I don't have any friends.

dingadergen

Smash Rookie
Thx this helped a lot. I'm still trying to get the hang of flying under the stage with jigglypuff. I'm a melee veteran so im afraid of edges and im still not used to the great recoverys everyone in brawl has. I also tried the method where you wait for one or two to be left but while I flinging items off the stage, I accidentally missed one and triple A comboed the guy and lost.
Hopefully I'll beat this eventually!

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Yeah, as everyone else suggested, Jiggs.

Took me 3 tries. The first two were just practice, really. Try to hold onto the ledge until alloys come over to reduce the risk of falling.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
I did it with Lucas. While you are not in the presence of a measly 1-2 alloys, his PK Thunder is quite good. It makes a one hit kill most of the time, which I just don't understand XD. It works, though; and it doesn't get stopped when it hits the first alloy *glares at Ness*.

Good Luck.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Someone attempted to do it with two Lucarios. He/She had the two use Aura Sphere to keep the alloys from moving for the whole match. Although, explosives may be an issue with this strategy.

dingadergen

Smash Rookie
I really dont want to make another thread about this so im just asking here. Any strategies, tips, or vids to help me get through 100-man brawl?
I cant even do it when I spam pikachus thunder attack.

P.S.
I finally beat 15 minute brawl! I did it the two lucarios way. =)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I really dont want to make another thread about this so im just asking here. Any strategies, tips, or vids to help me get through 100-man brawl?
I cant even do it when I spam pikachus thunder attack.

P.S.
I finally beat 15 minute brawl! I did it the two lucarios way. =)
Try using Wolf for 100-Man Brawl. He has a lot of attacks that can wipe out those Alloys. Use him right, and you could beat 100-Man Brawl within 3 minutes at least (I did it).

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Lol I used Pit and flew from each side of the stage with normal jumps, and his Up B just grab the edge everytime, youll get hit but nothing that isnt manageable, also kill alloys until only two are running around, it seems like the game only resets 5 alloys after there is only 1 remaining on the field, so if u keep 2 alive no more will spawn, ive seen it happen mostly with yellow and blue alloys but some other combos have worked, occasionally a bo-bomb will kill the two and youll have to either deal with 5, or kill down to two again. Good Luck.

EarthBound08

Smash Apprentice
I find 100-Man Brawl easiest with Ice Climbers, but Ness, Lucas, Jigglypuff, and Toon Link have proven well with it, also. I strongly suggest Ice Climbers, though.

EB08

Rayku

Smash Lord
That's the saddest thing I've ever heard. I don't have any friends either :(
I've got the same sad story too.

I used Lucario, just stay on the top platform and use utilt the entire time. Once Lucario gets to about 270~% is when he can be killed. Watch out for the real characters as well, they'll pick up pokeballs and wreck you

dingadergen

Smash Rookie
So for the hundred man brawl is there a specific way to do it with wolf or the ice climbers? Or do I just play good with them? Is there a certain strategy or do I just play?

metroid1117

Smash Master
So for the hundred man brawl is there a specific way to do it with wolf or the ice climbers? Or do I just play good with them? Is there a certain strategy or do I just play?
Just play and fight through it; spam an attack that kills many alloys at the same time.

Or you can just use Ike and spam just about any of his attacks, seeing as nearly all of them kill :laugh:.

dingadergen

Smash Rookie
Ok now I guess im turning this into a "ask a question get a quick answer" type of thread. I beat 100-man brawl and now I have this next question.(you wont see any more questions from me after this last one)
Ok so basically I was playing target smash with my friend. We beat target smash levl. 5 under 30 seconds like the challenge box said. But I never saw the box break open after that. What happened?

p.s. this is a reeeeeeally noob like question but where do you find your friend code? I want to start adding peoples and I cant find my code. Help plz.

Rubicant

Smash Rookie
I know this concern is over and done with, but another easy (if annoying) way to do 15 min. brawl is to wait until a fan drops and then spam it. You'll slowly gravitate towards the edge of whatever platform you're on, but you won't fall off. If you spam it really fast, they'll stay in there for a very long time, usually until about 700-900%. If you slow it down a little, they still won't be able to attack you, but they'll fall off the edge and die more often.

crazyfaxmachine

Smash Rookie
i did it with Ike i ledge grabbed and then did his Up B move. Then I grabbed the ledge again and repeated. It's a pain to get it all down but if you do his Up A on the ground (not his smash) it works as well.

Gammarax

Smash Rookie
I just used Fox Illusion around the stage for this one. Fox Illusion = Instant Kill. Falco's if you prefer, but it's a tad bit shorter.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wow, that is really cheap but looks very effective. I'm going to try that right now, 15 minutes of actual survival makes me want to shoot myself. I'm going to try 2 Lucarios, one person (controlling both) and see how it goes, I'll edit with the results.

EDIT: First attempt ended in failure, once a Deku Nut came down, which I recovered from, and then an explosive of some kind came down and I'm not exactly sure what happened, all I know is it everyone exploded, and I didn't have enough time to make both Lucarios recover. 1:26 left, too! It's going on again right now, hopefully it will work this time.

EDIT #2: Second try was COMPLETELY uneventful. The biggest thing that happened was, at one point a soccer ball fell and got stuck in the aura sphere. Didn't get a single KO.

"Philanthropy"

Smash Rookie
If you really wanna do it with sonic (I dunno, obsession?) you can simply charge B for fifteen minutes and slap your head on the bottom of battlefield OVER 9,000 times.

Top Bottom