• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ohai I'm new.

teeviruz

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,
I'm Teeviruz, a newbie. I'm friends with timic83, go to his school. For about a year now, i've been listening to him talking about Smash tournies, the community and the like, and I'm interested. I'm not much of a good player, haven't played much in the past 6 months, but Smash 64, and then Melee was a favourite among my friends in the ol' days. I've never heard of edgegrabs, aerials or even air dodges, but I'm learning and Timics showing me the ropes.

I played a bit more lately and I'm starting to like Peach, (and not because shes the princess I save a bajillion times). The only thing that I dislike is her block, it's disorientating (because i'm not used to the controller as I once was) some times when I try to side 'B', I sometimes click just 'B'. *Timic just told me that I shouldn't even be using those moves.* Well, as you can see I've got lots to learn!

I also like Sheik, shes fairly agile and fast (but not like Falcon, Fox, Falco they're -bloody- disorientating.) But again with the 'B' moves, I hate her side 'B', it's disgusting. I like her (*Timic: His 'B' move*) 'B' move though, which again, I mix with side 'B' especially when I'm been pressured by Timic ('cause his bloody fast and skilled).

Well, I have work to do.
Cheers for reading,
TeeViruz.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
If you think Timic is skilled then you have much to learn =D

Welcome anywho, all information about Melbourne Melee tourneys is here

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=95746

All I can say about your first tournament is don't expect to be amazing straight away, so many people have started playing and end up leaving because they lose 90% of the time (instead of trying to get better) =/

teeviruz

Smash Rookie
Thanks TakFR, I'll remember that (and yeah, Timic just said to make a new post :\)
Umbrella Corp <3.
I only found about the c-stick recently :\ I should probably start to read instruction manuals again.

teeviruz

Smash Rookie
Lmfao, yeah Toad :\
Haha Brissy?... 'spose it's better than Tasmania.
I'm not lazy, I'll do EVERYTHING and I'm always sexy.
Kay? (:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Welcome =)

Ill probably introduce myself saturday if you're going to the tournament then.

Im the crazy female smasher there, so im not hard to spot out ahha

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Change the name of this thread to 'useless moves in smash'. I like this discussion.

I've only ever seen Em put Sheik's dair to good use but I never see a reason to use it. Oh and forward B chain is the best move in the game.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i guess.. but all down b are pretty good. kirby's makes you invincble to stuff.
dk's makes a damage studio around him.
mewtwos disables them.
roy and marth counter almost anything omg broken !_!

Top Bottom