• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh Shi- (Important)

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
So, I go into my first Math class of the semester today, and from the looks of him, my teacher is most definitly a Pedophile.

What do I do, SWF?

(The title is "Oh Ship!" cut off, for the record)

pdk

Smash Lord
just wait until you have something real to back this up with, then do what you need to

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
That's true. Everyone knows that their molestache is the source of their power.

There's this nasty 4th grade teacher who hit on my friend and I when we were at starbucks. He bought us hot chocolate, and said "It's cold by the window" then winked.

I don't go there anymore.

Zealot2120

Smash Lord
At my junior high, we had several pedophiles. They were all fired.

You need to have an actual complaint. One guy, no one truly knows what they found in his desk (well, i know there was a thong for sure, but I'm positive there was more, and worse). Another one got fired for rubbing a girls shoulders without her permission, making her uncomfortable. If this guy makes ANY actual action against you, go for it.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
My friend swears his current computer teacher is M. Night Shaymalayn (or however the hell you spell his name).

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'd suggest you lead him on then get him to confess he wants to molest you, however have a running tape recorded on then after he says it show him the recorded and say ur gonna show it to the Principle if he does not pass you.

peachykeen

Smash Rookie
Pedophiles like all predators prey on the weak. This means if you're that little weird kid who wears that old *** Bugle Boy/BodyGlove/ **** and hides in the corner... you're gonna get *****. So best thing to do is make yourself manly and threating as Hulk Hogan. Go buy some steroids, get some chest hair, develop a deep voice and talk about you get wasted every night. Oh, and also brag about all your sexual exploits and if he ever touches you slap his hand away and call him a dirty *** guzzling ******.

Ensee

Smash Ace
Send him a note that says: "Hey cutie, I'm in one of your classes and I am a single male. If you wanna get in my pants and touch my weiner, send this note to: *some random locker number*"

Then check the locker and if he returned the note read it and see what he said back.

Or just run away. Whichever comes first.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
I'd suggest you lead him on then get him to confess he wants to molest you, however have a running tape recorded on then after he says it show him the recorded and say ur gonna show it to the Principle if he does not pass you.
Pedophiles like all predators prey on the weak. This means if you're that little weird kid who wears that old *** Bugle Boy/BodyGlove/ **** and hides in the corner... you're gonna get *****. So best thing to do is make yourself manly and threating as Hulk Hogan. Go buy some steroids, get some chest hair, develop a deep voice and talk about you get wasted every night. Oh, and also brag about all your sexual exploits and if he ever touches you slap his hand away and call him a dirty *** guzzling ******.
Heh, these are the best pieces of advice, though you can't do both at once unfortunately. You'll have to choose.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
So, I go into my first Math class of the semester today, and from the looks of him, my teacher is most definitly a Pedophile.

What do I do, SWF?

(The title is "Oh Ship!" cut off, for the record)
Report him if he commits suspicious activities.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Thank you for all the advice! I'm thinking that having sex with him is the only sure-fire way to prove he's a pedophile, but... I don't know if he'll go for me. I'm not even illegal, here :(
Now what do I do? I think I should I find a younger kid to throw into the crossfire. Then, just observe.

Top Bottom