• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh I guess I should introduce myself.

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
I see others introducing themselves and I figured I should too. I'm Arc, I've been playing Smash since 64 and hope to get into the competitive community for all of the games mainly the new one. I recently was exposed to the community and have recently decided to get into it now since there is a new game coming out.

My mains:
Melee::marthmelee::linkmelee:
Brawl::lucario::marth:
Project M: :marth:

Smash 4 I will likely be maining:4robinm:, but also will be playing:4lucario::4marth::4link::4lucina: competitively. Well that can differ because I havent even played the game yet.

Last edited:

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
That's a nice line up you have there. Chrom looks like a lot of fun, as do the other characters you mentioned. It will be great once the game comes out, to be able to get a feel for the characters n such. We should play each other once smash hits release date

Well anyways, enjoy your stay!

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
That's a nice line up you have there. Chrom looks like a lot of fun, as do the other characters you mentioned. It will be great once the game comes out, to be able to get a feel for the characters n such. We should play each other once smash hits release date

Well anyways, enjoy your stay!

Thank you and yes ill play with you anytime, I really need the practice. Also do you mean Lucina? Because Chrom is just a final smash for Robin.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Welcome to SmashBoards!

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
Thank you and yes ill play with you anytime, I really need the practice. Also do you mean Lucina? Because Chrom is just a final smash for Robin.
Oops was thinking of Robin, for some reason Chrom slipped out. lol. Robin looks like a lot of fun if he's used right. But yeah, I'm always down for a good match. Like you said the more experience the better.

Top Bottom