• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh god,.. Wth is a wavedash O_o; Help? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
[Wonders why people turned his thread into a debate house]
[Wonders why you made a pointless topic]
*wonders why someone would waste precious minutes on trying to put down someone who plays a game for fun and not for competition*
*Wonders why you'd continue an argument that's only hurting yourself and joining a competitive forum when using that as an excuse*

*Wonders why i would quote all this to show how pointless this arguement was*

Rarien

Smash Cadet
Well I'm trying but no one is really helping, its like this whole entire forum is just made up of a bunch of people that already know how to do everything, if you look at the Falco thread alot of it is just people saying rate my Falco, and I look at them and they are godly... all of them, So its kind of hard when people just shut you out of their mind because you can't do everything they can

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Why the hell do you need a step-by-step guide on wavedashing? After claiming to have read the stickies outlining how it works, and watching Wak's video giving in VERY CLEAR TERMS AND VISUAL REPRESENTATION how it works, it really would be pointless to tell you how to wavedash because there likely is no simpler way of telling you how. But just in case...

1. Press X or Y.
2. Tilt the control stick diagonally down and in a left/right direction.
3. Press L or R.
4. OMFG YOU WAVEDASHED

That's all there is to it. If you still can't wavedash, then you haven't practiced enough. Go practice. Practice more. MORE. MOAR. People on a message board can't help you learn how to press two buttons within 10 frames of each other any better than your neighbor who probably never heard of SSBM can.

Rarien

Smash Cadet
As I said please just shut up if you don't have anything nice/neutral to say =]

Thanks Ankoku [I think your name was] that actually clears up a question I had, some people say to use up on the "joystick" ... so yeah

Repryx

Smash Champion
Dash has nothing to do with wavedash,... =| [I think]

Okay people stick to the thread name please, or stick to this: Can you give me a more detailed step-by-step guide to wavedashing other than just telling me the buttons, like the speeds and stuff? =\
Ever seen what Looks like A Double wavedash????????Yeah BTW go Find scotu for speeds...wait...He has a frame guide Please look thru the boards dude

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Rarien....I'm going to try to sum this up as easily as I can so that anyone, even people new to the internet can understand. Creating threads takes up server space and clutters the forums. When said thread is redundant (in this case, the thread is redundant because there are several threads that could have answered ALL of your questions in several different sections of the Melee boards) people who want to see new threads that offer new information/ask questions that haven't been previously asked get upset because they end up seeing multiple threads that are all the same (why this is upsetting to people who aren't in charge of moderating the forums or maintaining the server is beyond me). These people become further irritated when the solutions are presented to you, but you ignore those solutions because of the flame-wrapped packaging or perhaps you didn't like their wording. The answer to your problems....

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=42749

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=97603

These two are general threads that have detailed information about all advanced tactics.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=87739

This one is specifically for Falco, and will occasionally have pros like DaShizWiz posting (although he recently retired so I don't know how much he'll still want to post on swf)

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Stay out of my forum, Mic. I don't care if you mod the entire character specific forums. :)

Seriously though, lol, I don't check the boards for a day, and I come back to 6 pages of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom