• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh Girl - Pakman's Luigi Combo Video

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I wish I had a Luigi like that. I use to main him since 64smash ='( !!! I gave up on him in Melee but I just found out how to do the dair spike with him =) !

Very good Luigi! I aswell enjoyed the video; 5/5.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
very nice, good job using his extra large wavedashes to coverground more and take opponents by surprise, that was good

Afo

Smash Apprentice
Pink Luigi is the way to go, good stuff Pakman, really inspiring

Really liked the clip at 2:33 it's probable not much, but U rarely see a dash attack linked so well

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
yeah me too. I did some stuff like right after I released the video that I wish I got in there. I am still debating whether I want to make another video, but I don't think I should.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah me too. I did some stuff like right after I released the video that I wish I got in there. I am still debating whether I want to make another video, but I don't think I should.
don't listen to yourself.

MAKE ANOTHER ONE.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Oh Girl came out like 100x better than I expected. I don't think I could live up to any hype. I am pretty impatient and will probably rush it and am also very indecisive when it comes to music.

Edit: Let's see what Wolfmother releases on their new album next month :-).

WIGI

Smash Champion
Oh Girl came out like 100x better than I expected. I don't think I could live up to any hype. I am pretty impatient and will probably rush it and am also very indecisive when it comes to music.

Edit: Let's see what Wolfmother releases on their new album next month :-).
hey everyone, pakman is starting a new combo video next month!

yeahh. now you have to.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
can reup drexel link? i like having the original video files

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
Some one said in the comments "All they seen was terrible opponents" while SCAR was getting slapped silly lol.

Top Bottom