• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official ZANT Discussion Thread (TP spoilers)

Whisk

Smash Apprentice
I'd like him as playable, and I have for a while now :)
If he does end up a boss though, he'll be one hell of a boss though :grin:
For some reason though I have trouble seeing Zant as a boss, possibly because Subspace Bosses should be the ones who constantly antagonize the main characters. I'd love for him to be a playable character the most, and will at least be happy if he's included in the game.

SeeThroughGlass

Smash Rookie
Yeah i agree with Whisk, as long as he is somehow included in the game i would be very happy! but i think it is inevitable we are going to see ganondorf again ( probably because of the whole 'triforce thing' link, zelda and ganondorf etc) and making that bit harder to fit in another character whos role in The game, hes only been in once, that bit harder. but to see a characters who entire costume, ego and style of fighting that is wierd would be something smashbros can use to difer some of the classic characters and gameplay. god i wish he was in... shame there isnt much chance of him bieng in the game. there are only a handful of unique characters (most are infact 'evil') from loz that i think are unique (zant, skull kid etc)

but i heavilly doubt any of them will be playable (or even ingame for that matter).... HERES TO HOPING!

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I just saw the boss battle with Zant on Youtube (I don't own TP) and wow... now I totally want to see him in Brawl :D

I know, wishful thinking, but he would be awesome ^^

Whisk

Smash Apprentice
Technically, neither of them are really evil...

I'm guessing Zant was just fed up with being Midna's servant (You can't blame him; Midna is really naggy), and also being passed over for the throne made him pretty mad too. Then Ganondorf used and misled him for his own benefit. As for his chances, I'm quite confident Zant will be included in Brawl somehow; King Bulbin got in as a NPC, so how could they not include the most important villian in Twilight Princess.

As for Skull Kid he was just mischevious who got possessed by Majora's Mask. They could have at least gave him recognition in Melee; he's more important to the plot than Tingle, but Tingle had a trophy rather than him and was also included in the Great Bay stage. Which was rather unfair. Skull Kid would actually make a good Assist Trophy; he could drop the moon on someones head. *coughLinkcough*

That being said, hoping for the best.

Top Bottom