• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Wolf picture thread.

Jem.

Smash Master
I need some good pics for a sig, typically brawl pics, but if they are sweet looking of him from another game, post them here!
Thanks.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
that pic is on deviant art somewhere, maybe find the artist and give him credit? i dunno

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
I think it says Silent Wolf. And that it was made in 05. Unless I'm reading it wrong.

EDIT: A little digging turned up another name. "Snow Wolf Mystic" However, if they existed on Devaint Art at one time they aren't any more.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
That pic thing showing Great Fox... Actually Wolf shouldn't be involved there. Unless... ZOMG SUBTLENESS!

Patinator

Smash Champion
Ooh. That looks painful.

Well, some great stuff here. Hey wait. Is that Wolf's Reflector on his back? Wow. Brawl's detail>>>>>SMG's and MP3's. O_o

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
I thought the one on his back was his jetpack. He has that since Assault.

^See.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
GOOD! Because I made a TON of screenshots from Brawl and I couldn't use any of them... I'll have to search. Can you possibly link me? :D

Patinator

Smash Champion
Relhots, how could you? :( :cry:

So I didn't know it was his jetback. Doesn't mean you have to be so mean... D:

Anyone know if that... Gruesome picture was in HD or normal definition? Cuz I have an HD TV, meaning I could have a Brawl even more defined then that great snapshot.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
O.o

Anyway, sugarpoultry, here's from the poster in GameFAQs.

An amazing new tool has been created for use with Super Smash Brothers Brawl on Windows PCs, it allows you to decrypt files from your SD card.

It's called the SSBB Screenshot decrypter.
Thanks to recent exploits found in the wii, it's been found that the .bin files are actually encrypted jpeg files!
Using this tool, you can take your snapshots and make pictures, isn't that wonderful?

http://www.4colorrebellion.com/arch...t-mercy-me-i-do-believe-im-gettin-the-vapors/
http://rs217.rapidshare.com/files/95587164/bin2jpg.zip

The program is dead easy to use, put the .bin files in the same folder as the program files, and simply run the "bin2jpgall.bat"
Anyway, Wolf has an announcement to make.

Wolf: And to my dear rival Fox, who honored our rivalry since my first appearance, who cared, made me laugh.
Fox: Umm Wolf...
Wolf: I give you...

A BOOT TO THE HEAD

Click me for reference!

Top Bottom