• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 'What's the name of the song?' Thread

Nohbl

Smash Journeyman
sijon sijon
I've heard it before. It's from a Japanese game likely. It sounds like it could be a track from Bayonetta. I do not know for sure but I thought a lead would be helpful.

sijon

Smash Ace
sijon sijon
I've heard it before. It's from a Japanese game likely. It sounds like it could be a track from Bayonetta. I do not know for sure but I thought a lead would be helpful.
Yeah, I thought it sounded like it was from Bayonetta too, I searched through the whole ost but couldn't find it.

Edit: found the name, under night in birth - night walker. I would hate to kill this thread but I found an app called Shazam that recognizes songs you play. Just pull out your phone, play the song on another device like a computer and let shazam recongize the song. Really handy and accurate as well.

Last edited:

Nohbl

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I thought it sounded like it was from Bayonetta too, I searched through the whole ost but couldn't find it.

Edit: found the name, under night in birth - night walker. I would hate to kill this thread but I found an app called Shazam that recognizes songs you play. Just pull out your phone, play the song on another device like a computer and let shazam recongize the song. Really handy and accurate as well.
Sorry for the massive send off. I've since gotten into Under Night In-Birth (wrote a character guide for it, in fact).

Top Bottom