• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 'What's the name of the song?' Thread

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Isn't it common that when you're watching certain Brawl video, the Custom BGM sounds interesting, you want it, but don't know what's its name?

Well, this thread is for that, a place where you can ask the name of the song on certain video, and answer someone else's query if you know it.

I wanted also to add a rule where you have to provide a Download link to the brstm if possible, but as I don't know how legal it would be, that won't be necessary (also, you can just Google it).
In fact, I don't even know if this thread is acceptable, I asked Hylian but didn't get a response.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Thank you! ^_^ it's from Sonic Generations, the modern remake of the song, in case anyone is interested in the specific source.

:038:

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
thanks man, and I searched the comments but didn't see the one with my answer :| oh well what matters is that I know the name now and its a remix

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
^I am actually more impressed by the Cloyster Destination. lol

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
The funny thing is, I have this song on my MP3 player, but I forgot where on youtube I actually GOT the song.
All I know is, it's a remix of Candid Friend from Touhou.
I'll look for it, though.
Oh hey, I thought it was kotaq, it was actually koutaq LOL.
Here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WneB9mjX5VU

:038:
Dude, thank you so much. I appreciate your research.

Top Bottom