• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Video Thread *UPDATED*

bleyva

Smash Ace
Project melee, wont be a hit IMO because, that game will be exactly = than melee, but with Brawl textures, graphics and music.
thats EXACTLY why Project M will be successful. melee is a ****ing amazing game, and to update brawl in that style (along with a few new ATs here and there) is mre than enough to make it a hit.

and btw jerk, Brawl- kicks *** :mad:

IYM!

Smash Lord
thats EXACTLY why Project M will be successful. melee is a ****ing amazing game, and to update brawl in that style (along with a few new ATs here and there) is mre than enough to make it a hit.

and btw jerk, Brawl- kicks *** :mad:
First
There is no need to insult, when I read some post of which I am in disagreement, simply I ask why and already, we start discussing. This way of simple. we are smart people

Second

Never, I have said that Brawl- is bad, on the contrary, I gave my opinion, of since I think that it is more appropriate to play Brawl- . B- have buffed moves and other crazy stuff, so, play it with items and in satges like, Flat zone 2, 75 mts or 1-2 mushroom kindom are funiest

again, only my opinion

Third

I love Melee, is the best Smash that Sakurai has done. But, the problem is the diferent styles that have each game, will be dificult fit the melee, style inside the brawl style. but i wish they luck.

In addition, they are focusing very much his effort in bringing of return to the olds tops tier, falco, fox, shiek, etc.

Unfortunately, melee, as Brawl, is a game very unbalanced. If Project M wants to turn Brawl into Melee's exact copy, the project will not be very successful. But, if they correct the mistakes of the characters, and his failings. The project if it will have reputation.

And it will be, for impossibly that it seems. Better than Melee.

bleyva

Smash Ace
yea, i actually agree with most of what you said.

btw, i wasnt really trying to be mean or insult you, i was just joking around :( my bad

bleyva

Smash Ace
no clue.....however at this point the way things are going, i'd guess maybe April/May 2011

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
ok i agree with IYM!
i actually played Project M
and i'd rather just play melee than that
it doesn't matter how much code manipulation you put in that havok engine is just going to slow you down
brawl+ is amazing and should go through more updates
but before i said i had a replay of __X__ playing sonic+ plus well here it is. with some more of my Brawl+ vids :)
me vs __X__ dittos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6gswrR1ReM
me (toon link) vs ERK! (pit) 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F0i8mcufjY
lol must watch match with ragequit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KShE46gdcM

Top Bottom