• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Textures

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
For BtL2 i'm gonna have the team texture hacks on the sd cards but no other textures like stage or character. im also not gonna have any music replacements.

however, are there other texture hacks we could use? is there something that changes rumble falls icon into WWR?

now that i think about it i might add a music replace for WWR and replace it with one of the original smash themes or something.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I only put in the CSP into the pre-made pack that had the Buffer icon in it and the team textures, I'm not up to date on portraits for stages though.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Stage Texture for WWR to make it not so...lol1color
Unless I'm wrong, I've only seen two textures for WWR so far, both of them are black stages and white backgrounds.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
All original costumes for transforming characters should be on the SD card, too. It appreciably speeds up their ingame loading time.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
All original costumes for transforming characters should be on the SD card, too. It appreciably speeds up their ingame loading time.
They do? I thought the File Patch code doesn't apply itself mid-game (except the streaming stuff, like music), just in the beginning.

Black on white > bleach white on off-white.
Point taken.

Top Bottom