• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
let it be known, corey can't bat me, in melee. You suck.

STB Vs. Revolution was a good crew match, but Dipset wasn't there, so the turn out would of been very different. No Johns. Plus, that was my first match in a week..so....

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I'm gonna money match with m2k. Gonna win to, his DDD aint ****.

It's a 3 day bus ride, you don't want to do that. Besides, airplanes are cheaper then Buses right now, due to 4 dollars a gallon. And if you drive a car, Light and Dark get 2 seats XD Get a huge van for like 400 dollars (I remember seeing alot of pos vans in Glendale XD) and get all of STB in there, then you can sleep in the van XD

Goop

Smash Journeyman
let it be known, corey can't bat me, in melee. You suck.

STB Vs. Revolution was a good crew match, but Dipset wasn't there, so the turn out would of been very different. No Johns. Plus, that was my first match in a week..so....
No johns tho right???!!!

jk

I love you guys!!

Last edited:

Corigames

Smash Hero
So I guess the AZ thread isn't for people who see a hallucination of someone much more beautiful than them in the mirror.

I guess non-delusional smash fanatics will avoid this new thread :D

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Dear STB and TCB.

Tai speaking here. I made this post to say that I am truly sorry for anything I said or did to you guys since Brawl came out. I don't remember everything exactly that I said, but IIRC, I didn't mean it. Like, when I said that the only reason I played with you guys was because of Melee, I only said that because I was pissed. You guys kept telling me to quit Melee and give up on it, and that just pretty much pissed me off more than anything else you could have said. I was being immature and kept being bitter about it for the past few months, and you guys (MOST of you anyway >___>) had the balls to go up and talk to me as if nothing had happened at Random.Tournament and AZOneTwoStep. You're mostly cool guys, and I'd like to let go of all this tension and **** between us.

Also, G-mo, I'm sorry that I kept trying to pull you away from playing Brawl with TCB and your own crew. It was probably hard enough for you to quit, and I wasn't helping.

Lastly, this post in NO way, shape, or form means that I am going to play Brawl. If you're ever playing that Zombie board game, watching some movie late at night, or allowing a Melee setup at your place, hit me up and I'd love to come over if I can. (504) 388-3204 is my number.

p.s. Sao, Morty: You're cool dudes. However, I almost wanted to kill Sao yesterday for that thing he jokingly said to G-Mo to tell me.

Yours truly,

Tai/Taichu/Tairone/"**** it, Tai"/That Asian kid who doesn't know how to believe
10characters

phxdragon54

Smash Apprentice
this might be a stupid question but doesn't the tournament on the second saturday interfere with the atomic comics tournament?

Morty

Smash Rookie
Yes the bi-weekly does conflict with the atomic comics tourney, and unfortunately I imagine TCB and most of the Tempe guys will probably end up going to Atomic Comics. If you could schedule the bi-weeklies on the 1st and 3rd saturday of every month that would be good, I think Forwards should be every 4th Saturday of the month and Atomic Comics every 2nd. If we could get that rotation in I think we would be pretty good guys.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Yes the bi-weekly does conflict with the atomic comics tourney, and unfortunately I imagine TCB and most of the Tempe guys will probably end up going to Atomic Comics. If you could schedule the bi-weeklies on the 1st and 3rd saturday of every month that would be good, I think Forwards should be every 4th Saturday of the month and Atomic Comics every 2nd. If we could get that rotation in I think we would be pretty good guys.
Aren't there two Atomic Comic tourneys a month?

Singles then a couple weeks later then double.

I don't know.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Well, these are beta ( the organization and dates, not results). I have no problem rescheduling
if its because more people are going to a tourney that reflects results. The more people going to the atomic comic tourney that are worth playing, the more I'm swayed towards rescheduling. And by people, I mean people who can compete, I don't even know who's going to the A tourneys. Can someone tell me who's going so I can judge whether to reschedule. I don't think forwards affects ours...Thats forwards region, he can figure out what going on there.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
In life, you have to play your cards right. Sometimes, you won't always get pocket aces...

In essence, if these continue to be bi-weeklies, there will always be one bi-weekly per month where an Atomic Comics tourney is held the same day.

Unless you change it to a different day...?! Oh snap.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
There're Atomic Comic tourneys every 1st and 2nd Saturday of every month (except August) up to December for the remainder of the year.

Sao

Smash Cadet
vat-zero everyone shows up to the atomic comic tourneys but stb it seems. stb crew, azc, revolution crew, lot of randoms. the second saturdays of the week are singles, first being doubles, hopefully he will get this changed to do everything on the second saturday of the month. 1st and 2nd seem to be the trend at the moment. 12 teams showed up last saturday with a payout being 40-40 for 1st 20-20 2nd 10-10 3rd. not sure how worth it it was, so hopefully he will get these tourneys ran all in a day. hope to see stb out there tomorrow, miss tomorrow and it will be impossible to be in the running for the 1000 dollar pot tourney december so, go go go tomorrow!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oscar, can I set up Melee downstairs in the area with the small TV that no one wanted to play on?

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
yes. Wait...Is this last week's post? Well, you know what happened sat....We played melee!!! Tis was lots of fun!!

Demised

Smash Ace
I played Melee today. I almost beat Tai once. lol. I just need a few hours of straight melee play and i'd be back in the same. But, then i'd lose Brawl. that would be no Bueno(for our non spanish speaking folk, no bueno = no good)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yo entiendo lo que dices, Timmy. Jugar mucho melee antes de brawl no sirve. Juegas como mierda. (para nuestros amigos que no hablan Espanol, mierda = feces)

Top Bottom