• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
I got you G-mo. The weeklies are ready for this week. I'll charge if theres a lot of people so we can set-up a bigger tourney, if not, then we'll all smash the heck out each other.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Sounds good, Oscar. I like that idea.

Oakie, I'm pretty sure I'll make it to Yuma. I'm not so sure about the summer time, cuz I have no job anymore, and most of my financial assets are going towards OC3 right now. But I assure you I will make it to Yuma. Maybe I can visit when I have breaks at ASU. Something to look forward to.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I'm interested. I'm going to be in Avondale-ish area for a week. its 30 minutes from where you guys are at. I'll be there from around june 30ish - july 6ish

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Yes. Oscar, the venue at OC3 closes at midnight Sunday. So if we do go to Six Flags, we'll leave Wednesday at dawn for OC3, and leave OC3 Sunday at midnight. So that might mean paying for 7 days of car rental. I'll do the calculations later, and call the rental place soon.

Can you get me your relatives' address? I need to mapquest that.
I *THINK* you can stay at the venue for OC3 during Monday morning too, though I'm not sure. I'll have to recheck.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Gamer: I'm actually free from tomorrow on. We should Smash pretty soon, guys.

Light: Thanks for checking. I asked about it on the OC3 thread, and Ken said we leave when he says. But I think they only have the venue until midnight Sunday.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Yo, G-mo, if its possible, can be at my house a little earlier. I might be there a little late. If anyone comes before 11:00, please don't, I need G-mo there before anyone comes. I'll be there around 12. I'll need you G-mo to take charge before I come. I'll be there, so don't worry. Its a long ride from Union Hills. I got an extra cube so bring your game g-mo.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I'll try to get there as early as possible, but I can't guarantee anything, I'm afraid. So yeah. If anyone's planning to come before 11, please don't. I'll try to get there as early as possible. Forrest and his crazy night-spending-over madness.

So yeah, if anyone has any questions of whether or not somebody is there, just call me at 623.313.4364. We'll all be there eventually, though. No worries about that.

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey everyone. alright, me and tag plan on going to tucson today, so... all i need is some info lol. is there a tourney going on today or anything? and if so, what's the address and what time does it start? please fill me in asap, we're leaving pretty soon lol

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
This thing is not in Tucson, and I've been trying to reach Tag all morning. He just won't answer his phone. This thing is in Glendale, close to North Phoenix. Yeah. That's two hours away from Tucson. Tell Tag to call me or something.

AXE 09

Smash Master
alright man, i will. looks like i can't go to tucson today, but it doesn't matter anyways cuz you guys are in glendale lol. when i see him, i'll tell him that you've been trying to reach him

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
So, are these usually on a certain day of the week or what? They're also weekly, right? (sorry, I just can't find this info on the first post and I don't want to read all these pages of text.)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
G-Mo and the REST of STB.

I challenge each and every one of you to an Iced Tea/1$ money match this saturday.

I win, you buy me an AZ Iced Tea (Lemon)
You win, I give you a dollar

Basically, I ****ing love that Tea.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I don't mind the challenge at all, however, Gamer, "each and every one of [us]" might mean only Vato and I. So yeah, I accept, and we must have those Falco dittoes, son. When did you say you were available?

Also, Oscar: How did it go with Omar yesterday? Well, I hope.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Now i gotta change my avatar thanks to ugly man because i hate other ppl having my avatar -.- on another note i hope i can make this, its not a for sure thing so dont get your hopes up a bunch lol

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
That deeply saddens me, Shane. But if you can, you should try and make it. STB misses you lotses. Plus, you are the Italian Stallion.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
ok guys so heres the thing, i couldnt make it last weekend because i guess axe had something come up and i just didnt work out and stuff. so what is the date of the next bi weekly. i move to mesa for a few weeks so its not a prob for me to make it to bi weeklies now, so im ready for some uber pwnage lol. falco dittos anyone!?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
They are actually weeklies, and we have them every Saturday. Stop by whenever you can. And when you do, we'll have some Falco dittos. Man, everybody plays Falco in AZ. Good stuff.

Well seeing as how Hanki won't be here until next week, I'll have to update the thread. I'll do it tomorrow.

CHUK

Smash Ace
So it will be on July 8th as in Sunday? I know this is a stupid question but I thought they were usually on Saturday's and if I do show then I want to know. I am getting closer and closer to showing up :)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Alright, Chuk. That's good news that you might start coming.

Yeah, we usually do these things on Saturday, but we were told by Hanki that he was coming the eighth, and STB tries to oblige as much as possible to Prescott Valley, seeing as how it's too good. Yup, now that Hanki told us that he's coming the following week, I will change the date. Thanks for reminding me.

Also, Butters: STB is now going to OC3 via Greyhound. It's really not a big deal, the only thing that's changing is the fact that we won't be able to Smash on the bus. However, the trip will make less of an impact on all our wallets, giving us the opportunity to go to Six Flags after all. I need to give you the details, so PM me or catch me on MSN. Either way, I'll fill you in when you come to the weekly with Shane. Much <3.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
so are we having a bi weekly on the seventh or the following weeked instead? the reason im asking is because im getting a ticket to go up so i need to know in advance.thanks

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
STB will be there the next two Saturdays, actually. You can come to our weekly the seventh or fourteenth, or you can head to the Phoenix Tournament on the fourteenth. Just remember that this is a WEEKLY smashfest, so we're here EVERY Saturday barring emergencies.

Love_Dove

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna try to come this Saturday, that is, if I don't have jury duty. x_x Haven't played in a while.

I'll try to drag Richard along too. I'm sure he misses you all as much as I do.

<3

Top Bottom