• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Nobody can come. It says "Sucka-Free" and it is hosted by STB...

lol, j/k

Sup STB?
G-mo, does this guy really want to go? I mean....everyone...is "coreygames?" trying to man -up to Vat- Zero and STB? This doesn't good for Corey, STB has a squad thats stands at least 12 strong, all from different crews and smashers. That means its **** when STB comes in son! The smash house doesn't allow suckas, so take a good at your controller and think, na mean? Vat- Zero out!

P.S. I wonder what you edited when you posted that comment.....

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I just saw my post and see that I don't have a PHD in writing on keyboards. Sorry for the frags, but Vat- Zero doesn't repeat himself or edits his posts. I'm Out!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
What time does the tourney usually end at? My friend who will come with me (if I go) wants to know, as well as me so I can give my dad a heads so he can see if he can work it in.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
What time does the tourney usually end at? My friend who will come with me (if I go) wants to know, as well as me so I can give my dad a heads so he can see if he can work it in.
These weeklies are usually just friendlies all day. If we do a tourney it's free. There's no set time when these end, so you can leave anytime.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
These weeklies are usually just friendlies all day. If we do a tourney it's free. There's no set time when these end, so you can leave anytime.
I thought it was a tourney now. :\

Anyway, my dad will know by tonight if he can take me. And if I go, he'll probably watch for awhile. With that said, since I don't know how you guys are normally, it would be nice if everything was kept as clean as possible until he leaves.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
They start at 12, but you can get there before, and Oscar will usually be awake.

If you have any questions, call/text me at 623.313.4364. I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Also, the reason why we don't charge, is that we don't believe in paying to play our favorite game with our friends unless it's a big tourney. We offer a place where many people meet to play Smash, and we don't charge you for anything. There is some pretty good competition, including Light, who is the #4 Smasher in AZ, and maXXXpower, who doesn't afraid of anything. Take it at face value, we'll be Smashing every week.

Knightmare

Smash Cadet
Is there a good amount of people there right now? I'm thinking of coming. But only if this gets replied to within 30 minutes...

Jar'd

Smash Ace
That was fun. I may have had my *** handed to me, but at least I enjoyed it. And I didn't lose every match, which was better than I had expected. Hopefully I'll come next week. JJ might come too.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Todays tourney was good. Unfortunately, this tourney also had some other bad moments. I Would like to apologize for all the awkward situations that happened today. I hope everyone can just forget about what happened and still play smash without pulling out their guns and laser spamming, and I'm not talking about falco. In the realest level, though, I do hope everything stays cool. Vat- Zero out! ( I guess there was just too much manning-up at the STB house today. Good times though, no johns. )

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
It's Vat-Zero's dream come true gone wrong.

Everyone mans up... except they man up against each other, and this collision of manning up results in drama. Manly drama.

btw, Oscar, can you tell me the name of the song(s) from Karas? The epic fight scene song that you played while me and G-Mo did Falco dittos, resulting in a more epic match with a very very epic off-stage battle comprised of b-airs and firebirds.

Epic.

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Is the Karas you're talking about that weird anime with water goblins and people that could transform into samurai robot guys, jets, and cars?

I saw it last night, it was trippy.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
haha....yo, G-mo....I was just looking at my old posts when I was Vat"O". Good times...I see the progression of hate in my account...At first I was cool, then everything went down hill fast. :) I'm going old school now.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hey STB, I came back to AZ for Comicon, I'll be here for Saturday. Is it in Glendale again?

And do you know if Light and Dark will be there? (I've made a lot of improvements)

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
It's kewl if not, I need to rematch you with m2 doubles, donchano?

I was also hoping up to pick up some "How to Play Marth for Dummies" tips while I was there.

Top Bottom