• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Southwest Skype Name Thread!

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Ok NM, i was waiting for somebody else to do this for me, but lets get on the ball, we need to all share our friend codes so we can get to some brawling.

P.S: your brawl code is seperate from your wii friend code, keep that in mind.

Also I had another idea about what to do about the lack of voice chat, im assuming that most of us have high speed internet and a computer, so there are plenty of options available for free online voice chat, my personal favorite is Xfire which is bascially a free online messege/voice chat program made specifically for games. I really think this could help us get games set up alot more easily as we could just messege people when we want to play........thoughts?

2964-8245-1047

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ha ha first post. I will also post my friend code later today when I get home from school

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I figured we didn't need a thread for this, but *shrug* Meh.

You should actually change it to Southwest. Everyone in the Southwest should be able to share their codes here. Seriously.

Mine is - 0731-4416-9133

EDIT: We should use Skype.

tw1n

Smash Champion
When I get a better working connection at home I will post mine... or use my friends lol. If all else fails, see you all in person =D

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I would share my FC with you all but I have serious lag. (DSL sucks)

So does anyone have a good idea for a faster and cheaper Wifi connection? Don't say Nintendo Wifi USB adapater, I had one of those and they didn't work.

sync

Smash Apprentice
I haven't experienced much lag as of yet, except when my friend's dad downloaded something in the middle of a match. It was pretty funny though.

And Brawl code for me is to the left of this sentence. I'll add all you guys if that's ok. And, as I said in the NM thread, "FEEL THE POWER OF AURA!!!"

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Ok sorry for the long delay guys, smashboards hasnt been loading for me, i fixed my brawl FC(thks Kash) I added everyone that posted here so please add me as well
FC: 2964-8245-1047

on a side note what are everyone elses oppinions on skype and such? voice chat would be great

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Friend Code/Wii Number

What's up guys. I've been playing Brawl all week. I just finished subspace and all 41 events on normal and have all the characters :) The problem is that the few times I played online, each time the connection sucked ***. I'm honestly worried that lag will have a noticeable impact on online gameplay.

So, I have a question for Brawl FCs. When you're "awaiting registration" for the FC, do you also need the Wii number to get the other person's Wii registered in your address book with the FC? I added some of your FCs on it like three days ago, and it's still awaiting registration.

Lastly, I'm not an IM kind of person, so I doubt I'll even download Skype.

EDIT: 100th post w00t

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey guys I'm probably going to be online today for a while from about 3-6 or 7. If you want to play me just send me an text. I will either be on my wii or my friends wii (I have FC if needed). I seriously need to play someone lol. Playing just Kyle and lewis has gotten extremely boring...

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
How about we turn this into an official skypes name thread as opposed to a FC thread, as there is already an official one. That we all voice communication usernames can easily be kept track of and exchanged.

Kashakunaki is mine. Who didn't see that coming?

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
When school stops giving me huge assignments I'm going to make a sticky thread with all FC's and skypes or whatever else is necessary. Hopefully that'll be done sometime next weekend.

kfischy

Smash Rookie
hey I'm kind of new to the smash scene, but I'm willing to get a few games in. bring it!

FC - 0817-3631-5242

El Paso TX

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Well until Dr Drew get that all set up, my skype name is CityOfnoobs, add me and give me yours

Top Bottom