• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official South Carolina SSBB Player Locator Thread

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Why, hello there! Welcome to the South Carolina SSBB Player Locator thread. If you're from around here and are looking to meet people to play online/offline in South Carolina, you've come to the right place. Simply post the contact information in the following format. :D

Name you'd prefer to be called-
Age- (Some people prefer smashing with others around their age.)
County/City-
AIM/Y!/MSN/Etc etc-
Email-
Brawl FC-
Main character(s) (Up to 3)-

This list will be in alphabetical order to begin with, but once it's size becomes huge I will take a second step and categorize it based on county.

...And yes, I am aware that there is another Carolina Thread. I would simply prefer to have a thread with only South Carolinian's contact information. That way people don't have to sort through NC names and whatnot when they are trying to find other people that live near them to play (It might as well be the NC thread anyways, SC has posted barely anything on there.)

I know you guys are out there so lets find each other, eh?

Name- Kidd
Age-20
City-Greer
AIM-Kidd728
Email-Kidd009@gmail.com
Brawl FC-4768-7133-5881
Mains-Peach
(I used to go by Holymarth007...:) )

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
*Looks around for South Carolinians.* WTF, am I the only remaining SC smasher or something? Come ON people, I KNOW you're out there! = /.

Seriously South Carolina, STEP IT UP! :0

*Sips a cup of tea*

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
LOL That is so true kidd!!!

Well here's my info:

Name- ByronX (just call me Byron if you will)
Age-19
City-Gaffney
AIM-saturnling88
Email-saturnling88@yahoo.com
Brawl FC-
0301-9451-7564
Mains-Pit/Pikachu/Mario

lsd

Smash Rookie
How do we find more SC players out there?! I KNOW there are a bunch of Charleston kids that play brawl cause I have heard them talking about it!!!! Speaking of that, Kidd add me! PM me if you want to add me! Brawl FC to the left!

Can we put a SC thread in a better section in these forums? I tried and i and it was canceled...

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Brawl sucks.

sorry. I don't want to be listed. but don't forget Yoshido and John/Boxr. they play... I think.

If I talk to any other SC people I'll point them to this thread.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
*Glances at the thread* WOAHMYGAWD PEOPLE POSTED. *Is officially happy*
I guess that means I got to get to work and throw some names up onto that list, huh?

Good stuff! I'm glad to see that there are people around.

TRC- I MISS YOU. Btw. ELBOW!

@ Everyone- Try not to Double/Triple post.

P.S- If we find enough people we could set up a SC smashfest

Icege

Smash Apprentice
Brawl sucks.

sorry. I don't want to be listed. but don't forget Yoshido and John/Boxr. they play... I think.

If I talk to any other SC people I'll point them to this thread.
Been playing Brawl at my cousin's. It's a solid game. I don't understand the hate for it.

The lack of wavedashing, SHFFL, etc does suck, but so what? There's going to be greater emphasis on the basics than anything else. Proper spacing will be key, and there will be plenty of mindgames to go with it. Then again, I didn't play Melee like that enough to really be able to compare the two.

Game is hella fun imo. I'm loving Pit and Wolf. It'll hold me over until Tekken 6 finally hits console (or we get a random machine).

I Dirty I

Smash Rookie
Name- Dirty or Kevin
Age-20
City- Columbia (USC)
AIM-LacrosseBum7
Mains-Lucario/Pit/ROB (for now)

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Name you'd prefer to be called- Ryan!
Age- 19
County/City- Clemson or charleston on break
AIM- Ryanarius2209
Brawl FC- 3952 6666 3933
Main character(s) (Up to 3)- Pit, rob and olimar

Clemson has probably about a dozen people I can think of off hand who play nothing but serious one v one tournament settings. About 5 of them are actually quite good.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Name - Khai
Age- 24
City- Clemson or Charleston
AIM and Y!: specialk42day
Email - specialk42day@yahoo.com
Brawl FC - 3050 7247 1404
Main character(s) (Up to 3)- Toon Link, Link, Shiek

I'm back from Spring Break! My ping is LOW, I can Brawl online now. Maybe because not everyone is back yet... Hopefully it's because they fixed up the internet at my apartment.

Icege

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if I posted this, need my info updated:

Name - Josh
Age - 24
City - Charleston (Summerville)
AIM: Icege
MSN: icege99@hotmail.com
E-mail: josh.mcwhorter@gmail.com
Brawl FC: N/A
Main character(s): Pit and Wolf

I currently play at my cousin's house now and again. I'll post up his Brawl Code if he doesn't mind. Otherwise, I might be scooping a Wii in May :D

Rebel-2921-8834-9499

Smash Rookie
Name you'd prefer to be called- Rebel
Age- 20
County/City- Berkly, Goose Creek
AIM/Y!/MSN/Etc etc- Don't give out that infomation
Email- same as above
Brawl FC- 2921-8834-9499
Main character(s) (Up to 3)- Pokemon trainer

edit: I heard there was a tourny at the best buy near the carolina ice palace's best buy saturday at 11am. Does anyone know of any other tournys? I was at the one at the mall by the icepalace, hosted by gamestop.

SGX

Smash Journeyman
Name- Justin
Age- 25
City- Myrtle Beach
AIM- SonGohanX
email- songohanx@sc.rr.com
brawl fc- 3737 9212 4449
Mains- Ganon, Marth, Zelda

I doubt there are too many Myrtle Beach players around these boards, but I'm trying to get a scene going here.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
It's all good, online play isn't competitively fun... At least when your internet isn't good enough, like mines. Good for kicks, though.

I'm still more focus on just finding real competitive players around Clemson or Charleston and playing together on the same console. It's just more reliable.

I'm planning to go to GA tournaments on the April 19th or 26th (both Saturday, but I'm only going to one) and the one on April 27th (a Sunday). If anyone nearby wants and plans to go and driving on the way to Clemson maybe we can car pool or something.

Kidd 01!

Why aren't you on AIM anymore? And your number doesn't work either? I thought you didn't want to fall behind in Brawl? Where you at?

Icege

Smash Apprentice
I'm available Thursday after class if anyone wants to brawl in Charleston.

I might get a buddy to bring his Wii up to TTC and set it up in the 410 building.

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
Name: Micah [Game Tag: East]
Age- 19
County/City-Whatever county Summerville [King's Grant] is in/Charleston
Windows messenger-ddrfanmik@aol.com [MSN/Windows Live and Yahoo only]
Email-ddrfanmik@aol.com
Brawl FC-1976-9852-1821
Main character- Really a toss-up. Still going through experimenting stages: Sheik/Diddy/Snake/Lucas/Toon Link

I'm at Johnson and Wales University right now, but school's out in about 40 days so I'll be in charleston pretty soon.

Icege

Smash Apprentice
Is this the same Micah that worked at Champs in Northwoods and played CvS2? If so, this is Josh. I used to play A-Vega/Sakura/Blanka, but played primarily T5DR. I think we got some games in at Kenny's apt awhile back with John.

Lawl!

Smash Rookie
Ok omigah I'll finally get active on here and **** I guess. Maybe I'll actually post under this name? Oh and yay is a flaming homo.

Name you'd prefer to be called- lawl!
Age- 24 - No, I don't care how old you are I'll pwn you the same tbh.
County/City- Florence
AIM/Y!/MSN/Etc etc- AIM - Burnyourflag515
Email- I never check it so this N/A
Brawl FC- I'll update once I have this up but I refuse to buy a wii...I will only win it for free.
Main character(s) - Toon Link, Marth

Erucolindo86

Smash Rookie
Huh, thought I'd done this already... Perhaps it was in the other thread, Oh well.

Name-Eru
Age-22
Location-Rock Hill, SC
AIM-CSmithSCJr
FC-2320-6445-9277
Mains- Fox, DDD

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Name- SK
Age- 17
Location- Lexington
Aim- Oddstolive
FC- 4768-7128-5394
Mains- Iceclimbers Snake DK.

contact me on aim when u can! Always down to play.

Top Bottom