• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shou

Smash Cadet
So guys we gotta Decide.... If the other characters end up in Wars (as in Huge Alliances) We have to figure if

1. We are gonna join
2. What would provoke us to join
3. WHO we are gonna Join

I dunno if Id wanna get caught into a huge war like that because We'd be 1337 for whatever team we join and we'd be known as the Blue Noble to our Allies and the Blue Ogre to our enemies.....that warrants flaming from those we defeat!

-Ciao
Hey, I'm always up for a war.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I have my plans to kill time.

Today: Play Adventure Mode with all returning characters in Melee
Tomorrow (Thursday): School, Play All-Star Mode with all returning characters in Melee
Friday: School again, Play Classic Mode in 64 with all characters (Since the whole original 12 is returning)
Saturday: Play Classic mode in Melee with all returning characters, hopefully get Brawl at Midnight.
Sunday: Play Brawl most of the Day
Monday: Take a day off from School and Play some more Brawl most of the day :cool:

And on several intervals between today to Saturday. I will also play Sonic games. Mostly Sonic Mega collection.

Anybody playing Sonic games before they get Brawl?

EDIT: And if we're talking about Alliances. Let's not have Mario, I say we get Luigi!

Damax

Smash Lord

Tomorrow (Thursday): School, Play All-Star Mode with all returning characters in Melee
Friday: School again, Play Classic Mode in 64 with all characters (Since the whole original 12 is returning)
Saturday: Play Classic mode in Melee with all returning characters, hopefully get Brawl at Midnight.
Monday: Take a day off from School and Play some more Brawl most of the day :cool:

And on several intervals between today to Saturday. I will also play Sonic games. Mostly Sonic Mega collection.

EDIT: And if we're talking about Alliances. Let's not have Mario, I say we get Luigi!
true luigi owns.

I'm playing Sonic and Knuckle... been a while. mushroom hillzone n flying battery for the win

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Lol. Yeah, your right. But I just love playing as the Master of the Knee.
The Knee O_O, so many stories of its power. Still it's better to have the fastest character being Sonic. C.Falcon has everything, the speed the power, and the ladies, its just good to know hes not the master of it all.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127

why not mario? the clans picking up the pace got lots of new members

Suna

Smash Journeyman
I have something to say I don't know if yall care thou lol

but anyway theres this Clan on the GS/GFAQS(youtube too I guess) SSBB fourms called the Sonic Killers there a group of people who HATE Sonic with a passion...the swore that if its a group of them and they see a sonic on wifi or somtin they will jump them...lol...and there leader has like this point system for each sonic they beat and he will PAY them if they beat alot..he thinks if they do that he will get removed from future SSB...these guys make me lol

Damax

Smash Lord
I agree with that SonicMario. Luigi. What an epic story,

Sonic and Mario rivals for all time... But wait... Mario's Brother joins the Enemy!? OWNED!!

(Sides, my brother mains Luigi)
also someone posted a mario DBZ saga which included sonic (hosted on newgrounds) most of the time Luigi teamed with sonic, and mario with shadow.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I have something to say I don't know if yall care thou lol

but anyway theres this Clan on the GS/GFAQS(youtube too I guess) SSBB fourms called the Sonic Killers there a group of people who HATE Sonic with a passion...the swore that if its a group of them and they see a sonic on wifi or somtin they will jump them...lol...and there leader has like this point system for each sonic they beat and he will PAY them if they beat alot..he thinks if they do that he will get removed from future SSB...these guys make me lol
....one word: Wow

SonicMario

Smash Master
Meh... Youtube and GameFAQ people are all the same: They're N00BS. Someone should at least quote one of their posts to see how Lolzy they are.

Sonic killers... HAH I laugh at how unoriginal they made that name.

And I also picked Luigi as a possibility because of how good he has been considered.

SiD

Smash Master
SiegK, my skype is p2w_sid.

Also, everyone, you've been posting way too much today.

And **** YOU SIEGK, I'M NO LONGER KING OF THIS THREAD POST WISE!

Repryx

Smash Champion
About those Sonic Killers...Lets do an Invitational...Ill "Handle" Anyone in MD DC VA or PA

*Handle-**** up

SiegK Gove me some artistic ability!
-Ciao

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Daisy-Fan you got Skype? What time is it where u are??

Omg That video is like... against everything that Is. LOL. Sonic looks so jacked up, rofl.

An...An Arwing!?!?!?

From the 1st video. That Pikachu goes against Nature! Lmao

Crab Link Ftw!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
SiD, get on Skype. EDIT: Dammit, Lol.

thats proves is. Sonic is now 100% better than Fox. People were *****ing cause Fox or Falco didnt use the Arwing as their Final Smash. But Sonic is so cool, he gets the Arwing. And not just any Arwing, a Golden Arwing!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ha ha awesome! Sonic has a freakin golden Arwing! Take that Fox and Falco.

SiegK: That emblem is amazing!

Repryx

Smash Champion
We r gonna Allign w. Luigi? whenever you want to SM...What time will you be posting your speech Sat.? and what time is it now where you live?

HAHAH SiegK My Midnight is before your midnight! lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom