• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSmashBro06

Smash Cadet
It wasn't his speed when you play as him, but it is his speed in the storyline. I was just pointing out that his true speed is only let out at certain conditions. Sorry for this misunderstanding.

kaid

Smash Master
Well, given his levels, it's pretty rare to even get up to full speed...

Nevertheless, Sonic should be the same speed as the Captian.

Pokemaster252

Smash Rookie
Actually, his speed is an integral part of my moveset. If he's not the fastest character in the game, surpassing even Captain Falcon, the cons will outweigh the pros and he'll be a mediocre character.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Although I strongly believe Sonic should be the fastest, if he's anywhere near the speed of Fox or Falcon, I'll never play as him. Those two are too fast for me to control as it is. Hell, Falco is even too fast for me.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
Shark X said:
Although I strongly believe Sonic should be the fastest, if he's anywhere near the speed of Fox or Falcon, I'll never play as him. Those two are too fast for me to control as it is. Hell, Falco is even too fast for me.
wtf, sonic is first on ur wishlist and u cant even control fast speed.

Shark X

Smash Lord
FiErCe_oNi said:
wtf, sonic is first on ur wishlist and u cant even control fast speed.
Whats your point? Just because I can't play as him doesn't mean I don't want him in. What makes you think I don't want to battleh im, or have Mario vs Sonic? Half the characters on my wishlist I don't intend to pro or play as much...except Nude Zelda.

But still, whats your point?

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
wtf is with mario vs sonic, mario won that battle ages ago. im just saying ur wish list should be reserved for characters u want to play every battle with, if u only want him because of sonic vs mario search for a crap mario vs sonic flash file and enjoy

no offence but i really dont like ur wishlist, Sonic the Hedgehog, whos Bass?, Knuckles the Echidna, whos Jack?, May, Birdo, whos Lololo & Lalala?, and Meowth.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
my point is that all u want in the game is crap that noone has heard of and some stuff not even u wanna use or noone wants or likes

miamoto is way better than yuji wateva, he has made heaps of awsom franchises. sega was forced to stop making consoles because they were so unsuccesful

kaid

Smash Master
Sega lost. Sonic lives. Sonic (controlled by his creator) vs Mario (by his creator) is the ONLY way to settle it, ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

Shark X

Smash Lord
Well, since you have no real point, or at least one that makes no sense at all, it makes it kind of pointless to argue with someone that has no arguement O.o

And you can remember how to spell Miamoto, but you can't say 'Naka', a four letter word?

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
i never even said i was arguing? i was just pointing out the fact that ur opinion shuldnt matter cause all u want in the game is ****

the reason i cant remember "naka" is because he is a nobody who created some blue piece of ****

kaid

Smash Master
I think he's refering to the fact that your wishlist has several suggestions that would NEVER get in brawl. (Mayby SSB4 or 5, but not brawl)

Bass, knuckles, pac-man, and May, mostly. (the first two, because they are secondary characters from third parties, Pac man because (<- - - is the only form most people reconize him by, and May because she's a trainer, and so is limited in physical moves.

And I support any number of blue characters. Sonic, Megaman, Krystal, Lucario...

Shark X

Smash Lord
Oh I get it now, a Sonic hater. You finally make a little sense. Naka is a nobody, but thats no reason to attack someone whose better than you, which is me (j/k, ment Sonic) :grin: If you hate Sonic so much, don't come to his thread and attack him or those of us that like him.

kaid said:
I think he's refering to the fact that your wishlist has several suggestions that would NEVER get in brawl. (Mayby SSB4 or 5, but not brawl)

Bass, knuckles, pac-man, and May, mostly. (the first two, because they are secondary characters from third parties, Pac man because (<- - - is the only form most people reconize him by, and May because she's a trainer, and so is limited in physical moves.

And I support any number of blue characters. Sonic, Megaman, Krystal, Lucario...
****, why so blue?

And I know most of mine will never make it in Brawl, especially Knuckles and Bass. Hence why it's a WISHLIST, not a Hopelist. It's more of a wishlist for SSB, not just Brawl, but futre games as well. And as these characters get in, I'll remove them from my wishlist until like SSB100 or so. Maybe by that time everyone on my Wishlist will have been in SSB -.-

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
i didnt come here to hate sonic, i just came to point out the fact that u want sonic and u dont even want to use him wich makes no sense, and i meant that naka guy is nothing comapred to miamoto and sonic doesnt compare to me because he doesnt exist

Shark X

Smash Lord
Then stop calling Sonic a piece of ****. That doesn't help with your above post arguement.

And I didn't say I don't want to use him. I said I most likely won't be able to use him. I want to play as Fox and Falco, but I can't because they are too fast to control.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
kaid said:
Sonic (controlled by his creator) vs Mario (by his creator) is the ONLY way to settle it, ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
No, that will never settle the battle. It's one of those eternal things.

BTW, I like Poke's Sonic Movelist most of all.

kaid

Smash Master
He, just cause I'm a Falco/Mewtwo player who wants a staff wielder, Lucario, and Sonic, doesn't mean I'm obsessed with the color or anything... I mean, Geno's blue too, as is Metaknight, and Dark Samus.

...on second thought, I don't think this is helping my case...

And Sakurai said 1-2 MORE third party characters, in addition to Snake. (who is also kinda blue, come to think of it...)

Pokemaster252

Smash Rookie
On the subject of the blue blur's speed, remember that Sakurai stated that they would be moderating the speed of the game. If that's taken as "slowing it down", then there'll be no problem. Sonic just has to be fastest RELATIVE to the other characters. For example, if Captain Falcon in SSBB is as fast as the Ice Climbers in SSBM (which would probably not happen, but bear with me), Sonic would just have to be a little faster than that to keep his trademark speed.

Shark X

Smash Lord
FiErCe_oNi said:
c? ur attacking me
As well as anyone should to people who post 'c ur', but I didn't attack you, yet >.> Just wait til Brawl comes out, and I play you online, kicking your tail as Son- wait, forgot I can't control fast characters, ****it! >.<

EDIT:

kaid said:
And Sakurai said 1-2 MORE third party characters, in addition to Snake.
Is that in responce to me? Because I already knew that. Not sure where it came from or why it came out, so I had to ask O.o

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
FiErCe_oNi said:
nvm.

i dont think any 3rd party characters r gonna get in except ones from konami anyway so i dunno y people r so sure about sonic getting in
Why do you always chat so much ****?

I mean I've seen some dumb *** posts before, but
most of them seem to be coming from you!

FiErCe_oNi said:
c? ur attacking me
No, it's just that nearly all the posts I've seen you make always
seem to go SO far against all the information we already have, or
making pointless, topic-killing posts like "i need info like that" or "y dus this thread smell closed?"

People don't like 1337 speak. Especially not on smashboards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the official Sonic thread, and sonic IS going to be in, for any avid Nintendo Mag readers, you'll know that Nintendo originally planned to have him in Melee, as with Snake, but the ideas were scrapped due to time constraints. That's right, Roy = Snake and Pichu = Sonic.

As far as I know, Sonic WILL be in brawl, and if he isn't, I say nintendo made a fatal mistake.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Actually, Sonic was going to be in Mario Kart: Double Dash! instead of SSBM. That idea scrapped, and Sonic never came to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom