• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS OFFICIAL SMASH BROS 4 3DS TOURNAMENT Today! NEED STREAMER ASAP!

What day would this tourney work best for you?

• October 3rd

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • October 4th

Votes: 39 27.7%
  • October 11th

Votes: 90 63.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
I've provided my info like... three times in various ways.

My username on Challonge and Raidcall is Raijinken.
My friend code is seen under my avatar: 0662-3016-5774. It has also been posted in the Challonge discussion.
Time to tip the scales!
We just needed a universal way to make sure everyone is set. And, so peopel can easily get all the friend codes and see all the info in one spot.

NivinyaFate

Smash Cadet
NNID
Fate684
3DS FC
2423-4511-5468
It was a day late, but my 3DS was finally delivered. My friend code is: 2423-4511-5468

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
Oh my. Please please PLEASE tell me that you can use 3ds eshop NA codes. I really do not want to take you out of this tourney. :(

EDIT: Just ignore this sir. My bad, overreaction.
SORRY FOR MULTI POST MODS! THIS IS ALL FOR GETTING INFO AND NOTIFICATIONS OUT!
You may have misunderstood, but it's a valid point nonetheless.

Because whilst it turns out that @RCyclone does not have the Japanese version and I just done goofed, I'm actually not sure if I can use NA codes because I'm an Aussie... so does that mean I'm out? I wasn't planning on winning anyway but if I did, couldn't you just give the codes to the person directly below me in 2nd/3rd/whatever?
@Xavier :D
@ KoiKazma KoiKazma
@ Orngeblu Orngeblu
@ LinkedKnight LinkedKnight
Check.
@Dean Lawrence
@ R RascalTheCharizard
You all still need to provide your info.
@ Captain Norris Captain Norris
That's everyone.
Sorry I was staying with a friend these last two days. Here you go:
My name is RascalTC
I am the one that has signed up for this tournament, and I will be able to participate in it on October 11 at 2:00 PM Central Time.
Friend Code: 0946-2367-7153
I do not have a RaidCall account.
I have chosen to play as Charizard. :4charizard:

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

Because whilst it turns out that @RCyclone does not have the Japanese version and I just done goofed, I'm actually not sure if I can use NA codes because I'm an Aussie... so does that mean I'm out? I wasn't planning on winning anyway but if I did, couldn't you just give the codes to the person directly below me in 2nd/3rd/whatever?

My name is RascalTC
I am the one that has signed up for this tournament, and I will be able to participate in it on October 11 at 2:00 PM Central Time.
You can use NA codes- but this was meant to be a NA only tournament...hmm...
I don't see why not, honestly. You signed up and made it in just like everyone else who did.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280

My name is RascalTC
If you can use the codes in any way, or if you can give it away to someone, it is fine. :)
Is it too late to join this tournament?
Sorry! Read the OP! There will be streaming! However, there is always next month!

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Can you please add this to the title?: "NO. YOU CAN NOT JOIN THIS TOURNAMENT. STOP ASKING."
Thank you. I'm seriously tired of having to answer this question. No offence.
added. Sorry for your annoyance, and for pushing work off on you today. I was pretty darn busy.
So, to those who are not participating, what will you be looking forward to the most?

LinkedKnight

Smash Rookie
NNID
LinkedKnight
3DS FC
4983-5008-2730
My name is LinkedKnight
I am the one that has signed up for this tournament, and I will be able to participate in it on October 11 at 12:00 PST.
Friend Code: 4983- 5008-2730
Raidcall Account: LinkedKnight
I have chosen to play as Marth :4marth:

Cloudx128

Smash Cadet
NNID
CloudX128
3DS FC
2509-1803-0127
Hey, could you guys maybe streamline the process for next month? I think we've had to give people our information three or four times now.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Hey, could you guys maybe streamline the process for next month? I think we've had to give people our information three or four times now.
From now on, if you do sign up, do NOT give anyone your information until told by the OP. I am sorry about this, but I myself was going to wait until we were nearer to the date to give out information. This will be the way info should be brought in. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please Understand. :lol:
BTW, @ThomasTerminatorOfficial @Zipzo if you are still on board for streaming, please give your streaming info and friend code in this thread.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
wait, please fill it out like I have made the others. :) that way it is consistent.
My name is Squirvizard.
I may or may not be available on the 11th, I should be able to know soon, though. I told Speed, and will keep you guys updated.
Friend code: 4682-8450-6630
Raidcall: Squirvizard

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
haha nice!

Great! Get hyped!
To everyone! What would you like to see changed in the next tourney? improvements, etc. I will only be sub-hosting next month's tourney, but we will still take into account every ones' opinions.
We need to allow Final Smashes in the next one. If people wish to allow them in our other tourneys that follow- so be it. If not...that's that.

Edit: I would like to play you once I get the game, Norris.

Last edited:

Pink!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
3DS FC
3695-0038-5541
haha nice!

Great! Get hyped!
To everyone! What would you like to see changed in the next tourney? improvements, etc. I will only be sub-hosting next month's tourney, but we will still take into account every ones' opinions.
How about more players?

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
We need to allow Final Smashes in the next one. If people wish to allow them in our other tourneys that follow- so be it. If not...that's that.

Edit: I would like to play you once I get the game, Norris.
okay. Do what you wish for when you host. However, no matter what people will say, FS will NEVER be allowed in the ones I host/arrange. Remember, money will be on the line in our tourneys. We must also stay consistent in some form. In order for these tourneys to gain some form of popularity, we cannot add gimmicks or change rules monthly.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
How about more players?
We could, potentially. We shall take that into consideration. However, you gotta remember that this will be streamed, and people may not be available for an entire day. The loser's bracket may have to be sacrificed.
Also, I think the next tourneys should be reduced to 32 players so that some are not forced to play extra matches. That was a mistake on my part for this tourney.

Last edited:

NivinyaFate

Smash Cadet
NNID
Fate684
3DS FC
2423-4511-5468
so... who else will be downloading the game tonight?
I will be, already have the patch and am hoping to get a chance to play before it gets too late.

haha nice!
Not necessarily a change since I don't know what you have planned, but since there is a limited number of players who can participate, I'd like to see the winner be invited for the next tournament if they would like to participate.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
okay. Do what you wish for when you host. However, no matter what people will say, FS will NEVER be allowed in the ones I host/arrange. Remember, money will be on the line in our tourneys. We must also stay consistent in some form. In order for these tourneys to gain some form of popularity, we cannot add gimmicks or change rules monthly.
I was thinking about making mine more casual with yours being more...competitive- so to speak. There doesn't have to be money on the line for these ones.

Last edited:

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
I was thinking about making mine more casual with yours being more...competitive- so to speak. There doesn't have to be money on the line for these ones.
I'll probably stick to the competitive tourneys. I'm allergic to Smash Balls.

KoiKazma

Smash Apprentice
Somewhere outside of South Korea, send help.
NNID
KoiKazma
3DS FC
2363-6118-1013
@Xavier :D
@ KoiKazma KoiKazma
Check.
Check.
Check.
@Dean Lawrence
Check.
You all still need to provide your info.

That's everyone.
My name is KoiKazma
My FC is 2363-6118-1013
Challonge name is KoiKazma, along with RaidCall. And I am the one who signed up.
I should be available all day on the 11th.
My character is the Hero of Time, Link.
I look forward to facing people better then me!

(And please fix my name on the first page XD)

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
I was going to download it until I realized my SD card isn't big enough. :mad:

Ah well, physical it is. I have to get it later today.
ah man, that stinks.
In online mode I have been going hard with falcon lately. I wasen't doing too hot at first in online mode with other characters, but finally, me and Falcon clicked once again.
BTW, who else did NOT get any sleep last night from Smashing?

Pink!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
3DS FC
3695-0038-5541
ah man, that stinks.
In online mode I have been going hard with falcon lately. I wasen't doing too hot at first in online mode with other characters, but finally, me and Falcon clicked once again.
That would be me, haha.
But I'll probably go to bed soon...maybe.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Omega stages being banned and money involved in the tournament made me lose interest on it, but I will be sure to check it out.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Omega stages being banned and money involved in the tournament made me lose interest on it, but I will be sure to check it out.
omega stages ae banned for the simplicity of stage striking. otherwise there would be...problems.
Money is there for the friendly competitiion. Next month there will not be any money up fr grabs.

Gameshow349

A Hoot and a Half
3DS FC
0748-3702-2621
ah man, that stinks.
I decided to not pick it up tell after work because I had to start at 5 but now I'm pissed off because I have to sit here and wait an hour before I can start working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom